Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st Podcast. Topic: China

Salam,

This was very difficult for me as I'm terrible with technology. Please add your feedback comments to this thread (or else put your comments on the youtube vid itself if it allows you to). I had hoped the video settings would be "comments awaiting moderation" so that I could allow comments on the vid but keep out spam, trolls or hate speech, but I don't know how to do that and when I tried, it said this vid is not allowing comments. Like I said, this is very technical and it's a mini miracle that I managed to get it on to youtube in the first place.

Youtube are saying that cos I set the vid as "made for kids", so comments are turned off. I did that cos it doesn't contain vulgar or blood and gore violence etc so I thought it shouldn't be restricted to an over 18 audience only, but if that means it wont allow comments at all, then I'm not sure if that was the right thing to do. I've seen little kids comment on youtube vids before though. Not sure whether to amend those settings or how to amend those settings to be what I want them to be. My own settings are "hold comments for review" so they are correct, but I think the youtube default is to shut off comments for vids designated as made for kids which is stupid and I think I should remove the made for kids designation. Anyway, you lot can listen to it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qZwF84SZu8
    Last edited by neelu; Yesterday, 03:41 PM.
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

I wonder how this situation with Imran Khan and China is being taken within Pakistan.

What are the people saying, or is it something that most are turning a blind eye to?

​​​​​​(Was a good listen, Sr Neelu, alhamdulillaah. Keep them coming, inshaaAllah.)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
    -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

Jazak'Allah Khair - skim listened but you made points and that's on that! A good start, keep going!

Tag.. Kiro
      Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post
        I wonder how this situation with Imran Khan and China is being taken within Pakistan.

What are the people saying, or is it something that most are turning a blind eye to?

​​​​​​(Was a good listen, Sr Neelu, alhamdulillaah. Keep them coming, inshaaAllah.)
        This is what's troubled me about IK, although to be fair to him, he did say that if he found out that there was an issue, he would discuss it with the Chinese, just not in a public way.
        "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
        (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah sis.

I didn't manage to listen to all of it, and I promise to do that today In Sha Allaah.

It's great that you gave it a shot, I know you've been meaning to do so for a long time.

Please carry on and don't stop In Sha Allaah.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
            Jazak'Allah Khair - skim listened but you made points and that's on that! A good start, keep going!

Tag.. Kiro
            My forest brother. You have summoned me. I shall answer the pact!
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Working...
            X