Anyone hosting ummahradio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll message you guys next week inshallah about shows etc

the QUIZ show will also be back!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I look forward to it :)
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
        I'll message you guys next week inshallah about shows etc

the QUIZ show will also be back!!!!!!!!!!!
        It is time for me to take up arms on the battlefield once again and win this quiz show.
        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
          Just wondering
          @AbuMubarak
          Great! you still got a mic setup and everything else on your device? Hoping to start somethign in the next few weeks again just finalising the radio setup!

Comment

I got one of the grandkids gaming headset, that should suffice

What else will i need?
            .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
            نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
            دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

neelu Morose
              You both still interested?
              Let me know when guys are free i'll give you a quick lowdown or something maybe on skype?

Comment

neelu Morose
                Let me know when guys are free i'll give you a quick lowdown or something maybe on skype?
                Well, Sajid, now that it is becoming a reality I suddenly have stage fright

Comment

I am still interested and am online so switched my skype on in case you want to contact me through there or you can call me.
                  We may have to do a mic check though because my new mic is dodgy. Also let me know when you're free as well so that I know to contact you if I'm awake at that time.

neelu Morose
                  Last edited by neelu; 27-05-20, 05:52 PM.

Comment

ok may contact you both weekend
                    Morose you got skype aswell? hit me with your Skype ID

Comment

Can't wait to listen to this Insha'Allah, it's been too long. Neelu i haven't heard one of your talks yet, and i've heard a lot of good things Masha'Allah. And a quiz would be good, lol i remember one we had ages ago, and the time when quite a few members joined the radio talk. Lol and remember the chatbox too..that meme about jinns marriage and food being everything we talk about on there
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Nice of you to say. I miss the chatbox too, it was so much fun. I lament the fact that most of my shows weren't recorded and I'm unable to send the few recordings that I do have (the old drop box links no longer work), but if you want, you can listen to the podcast I uploaded in January. It's my first and so far my only podcast and I'm terrible with technology which is why there are no cool graphics and it accidentally disabled comments but at least it's at a place where people can listen back to it so let me know what you think if you get a chance to listen to it inshaAllah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qZwF84SZu8

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                        Can't wait to listen to this Insha'Allah, it's been too long. Neelu i haven't heard one of your talks yet, and i've heard a lot of good things Masha'Allah. And a quiz would be good, lol i remember one we had ages ago, and the time when quite a few members joined the radio talk. Lol and remember the chatbox too..that meme about jinns marriage and food being everything we talk about on there

Comment

We could have an interview with a Muslim youtube personality, and then that utuber could post it on his utube channel and then give the forum exposure too.

What do u think
                          "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
                          -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
                          Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

Originally posted by Arsalan View Post
                            We could have an interview with a Muslim youtube personality, and then that utuber could post it on his utube channel and then give the forum exposure too.

What do u think
                            No thanks. I for one would not be interested. I've seen this cause problems on another channel

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post

No thanks. I for one would not be interested. I've seen this cause problems on another channel
                              ok
                              "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
                              -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
                              Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

bruh a lot of you guys can my my parents

Comment

Working...
                                X