• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hosting ummahradio?

Just wondering
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

It would be so cool to restart again, perhaps interview the members too. In sha Allah. I also think neelu should have her show back in sha Allah, it was pretty good ma sha Allah
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Nah nothing yet but i think we need a revival AbuMubarak 

Comment

Lets do this Sajid

I am willing to do a podcast, but we need more than one person, maybe an UmmahRadio podcast

There are a host of kafir podcasts, but i think a single host tends to be more difficult (Steve Crowder and Joe Rogan do quite well)

However, TheYoungTurks, The Breakfast Club, etc seem to have a wider appeal

Lets put our heads together
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Podcasts will be good actually - i think this is the way forward.. What type of topics you plan on covering general current events stuff like you used to do on Ummah Radio?

Comment

Open forum, discuss topics as they come up

Last time we had discussed it, i had Imam Siraj lined up

Its been years though, since i have seen him. I may be able to get some guests, but we have to have a solid track record so people can see how we operate
            دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
              Open forum, discuss topics as they come up

Last time we had discussed it, i had Imam Siraj lined up

Its been years though, since i have seen him. I may be able to get some guests, but we have to have a solid track record so people can see how we operate
              Do you have a lot of connection
              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post

Do you have a lot of connection
                yes
                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

I recorded my first podcast and am currently trying (with great difficulty) to upload it to youtube. When I converted the audio to mp4, it erased the first 16 seconds of the audio and it doesn't display the title screen I made either. I'm terrible with technology so I'm finding this really hard. Once it's up though, I'd love to share it.
                  The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                    I recorded my first podcast and am currently trying (with great difficulty) to upload it to youtube. When I converted the audio to mp4, it erased the first 16 seconds of the audio and it doesn't display the title screen I made either. I'm terrible with technology so I'm finding this really hard. Once it's up though, I'd love to share it.
                    You should do some interviews.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                      Lets do this Sajid

I am willing to do a podcast, but we need more than one person, maybe an UmmahRadio podcast

There are a host of kafir podcasts, but i think a single host tends to be more difficult (Steve Crowder and Joe Rogan do quite well)

However, TheYoungTurks, The Breakfast Club, etc seem to have a wider appeal

Lets put our heads together
                      SubhanAllah. Do this. Get Abu Mus'ab Darul Ilm

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Did you manage to get it sorted? I know in another thread you said that a brother had offered to do it for you; was he able to?
                        "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
                        (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Originally posted by Qiyas View Post

Did you manage to get it sorted? I know in another thread you said that a brother had offered to do it for you; was he able to?
                          The brothers I had been in touch with were literally no help whatsoever. One sister tried to help but as she's as inexperienced as me in these matters, that didn't work out as planned either. I'm having to figure this out by myself. Although the mp4 erased the first 16 seconds of my recording for some inexplicable reason, I still think I can get away with uploading it as it is on youtube and it isn't a big deal if it's without a title screen. If I can figure out how to do it, I might write out the first 16 seconds of what was said in the description and upload it that way inshaAllah very soon.
                          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

The brothers I had been in touch with were literally no help whatsoever. One sister tried to help but as she's as inexperienced as me in these matters, that didn't work out as planned either. I'm having to figure this out by myself. Although the mp4 erased the first 16 seconds of my recording for some inexplicable reason, I still think I can get away with uploading it as it is on youtube and it isn't a big deal if it's without a title screen. If I can figure out how to do it, I might write out the first 16 seconds of what was said in the description and upload it that way inshaAllah very soon.
                            Ideally, the easiest way, would be to use something like photoshop (yeah you can use video and audio files in it now). Then, convert it using Adobe Media Encoder.

You could also try via Windows 10 itself:
                            https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-or-edit-video
                            Last edited by Qiyas; 14-01-20, 06:36 PM.
                            "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
                            (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Working...
                            X