Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Ramadhaan Questions & Answers Programme Thursday 11th April 2019

Assalaamu Alaykum.

Since we're quickly approaching Ramadhaan, and we haven't had a QnA in a while, I thought we could have one next month In-Shaa Allaah to give everyone sufficient time to send in their questions in advance and we can do it all in one go.

It will be on thursday the 11th of April 2019 at 7PM GMT In-Shaa Allaah.

Remember you can send your questions here on on skype to: ummahradio

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته Sheikh

I know you answered this previously , but for the benefit of others can you tell us what is the ruling on promoting taking part in Vigils and explain how it can even be Kufr, since all sorts of craziness is happening after the new Zealand killings of Muslims?

Also how are we supposed to respond, as I've seen a few apologetic ones, hardly any mention Al Wala Wal Bara?

جزاك الله خيرا
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Recently there was a petition about Parents rights to withdraw yheir children from Filth education and Sodomite Relationship lessons, which yhe government has responded is the parents right, but now the kuffar (may Allah عز و جل curse be upon them) are lobbying with possibly some perverted MPS and the LGBT brigade to try and make it compulsory to have Sex Education and Relationship lessons,

What should the Muslims do, and what options do they have if its made mandatory in schools?

This is a serious concern as the next generation of Muslims could end up seriously brainwashed into accepting filth like Sodomy and Illicit relationships from an early age.

https://www.stoprse.org/email-your-mp/

Demand you MP to Vote Down DfE Compulsory RE/SRE on 20/Mar/2019 in Parliament when it is believed to be put to the vote.

جزاك الله خيرا

Comment

Bumped,

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته brothers and sisters

Your chance to ask Sheikh Abu Musab questions and get answers from him.

جزاك الله خيرا

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

Recently there was a petition about Parents rights to withdraw yheir children from Filth education and Sodomite Relationship lessons, which yhe government has responded is the parents right, but now the kuffar (may Allah عز و جل curse be upon them) are lobbying with possibly some perverted MPS and the LGBT brigade to try and make it compulsory to have Sex Education and Relationship lessons,

What should the Muslims do, and what options do they have if its made mandatory in schools?

This is a serious concern as the next generation of Muslims could end up seriously brainwashed into accepting filth like Sodomy and Illicit relationships from an early age.

https://www.stoprse.org/email-your-mp/

Demand you MP to Vote Down DfE Compulsory RE/SRE on 20/Mar/2019 in Parliament when it is believed to be put to the vote.

جزاك الله خيرا
          Apparently the Muslim youth in Dar ul Kufr are already being influenced to accept homosexuality. This filthy practice is becoming acceptable in society, news , tv, movies. And how often do the imams of masjids give a khutbah to condemn such practices? Some of them don't want to bring up the issue for fear of the kuffar's response.
          "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Originally posted by Musbah View Post

Apparently the Muslim youth in Dar ul Kufr are already being influenced to accept homosexuality. This filthy practice is becoming acceptable in society, news , tv, movies. And how often do the imams of masjids give a khutbah to condemn such practices? Some of them don't want to bring up the issue for fear of the kuffar's response.
            Its virtually non existent in Khutba's, hardly any of them even speak about the dangers of illicit relationships and how conventional schools try their utmost to mentally screw up children.

Yeah they are probably afraid of the Kuffar response.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
              Assalaamu Alaykum.

Since we're quickly approaching Ramadhaan, and we haven't had a QnA in a while, I thought we could have one next month In-Shaa Allaah to give everyone sufficient time to send in their questions in advance and we can do it all in one go.

It will be on thursday the 11th of April 2019 at 7PM GMT In-Shaa Allaah.

Remember you can send your questions here on on skype to: ummahradio
              Walaykum salaam.

How does a Muslim stay motivated to wake up every day and keep going, without feeling bored or adding too much onto their free time?

Comment

Does touching one's breasts and underams break wudu?

Comment

Are we to pray in the direction that the majority of people pray if that's opposite to the qibla direction shown on a compass?

Comment

Can women make wudu when menstruating, such as when showering or before going to bed?

Comment

Can women wear skinny pants with hijab? How much is she to cover when at home and when out in public?

Comment

What should the parents do if their son doesn't want to pray ? He is 28 and still living with them.

if you missed your salah unintentionaly, does that break your fasting?
                        ​​
                        Last edited by Farah. A; 11-04-19, 04:50 AM.

Comment

What can I do to convince my Non-muslim mom that the Jilbab is not oppressive, or stupid, or a way for me to hide because of low self-esteem issues? She grew up in a Christian Cult and was bitter about being forced to wear a skirt in Northern Ontario so now she thinks all legalistic religions are BS and self-righteous. It's really hard to reason with her which is sad because she is very modest in every way but clothing.

Also, I have a question about whether or not I have to change my name. I got my first name after my Great-grandma and the fictional Queen in the Bible. It means star in Persian but the name meaning site also said that it could be a variation of the Ishtar. Should I change my name because of it? If so how will I deal with the backlash of my parents? Do I have to change it legally?
                          Last edited by ELM; 09-04-19, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Someone posted the below claim...

It's not a hadith. It's a quote from Imam al-Junayd.

Imam Nawawi (Allah have mercy on him) said in his Majmu` Sharh al-Muhadhdhab:

“Abul Qasim al-Junayd (Allah have mercy on him) said, “A sincere person
                            changes forty times a day, while the hypocritical show-off stays as he
                            is forty years.”

Is this what the Imaam said? we know the heart of the children of Adam عليه السلام fluctuates, and emaan goes up and down, but what is the basis for claiming it changes 40 times a day from the Qur'an and Sunnah ?

جزاك الله خيرا
                            Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 08-04-19, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by guest80 View Post
                              Does touching one's breasts and underams break wudu?
                              who said it does, mention that, then ask for a clarification

Comment

Working...
                              X