No announcement yet.

LIVE ISLAMIC Q&A - Thur 11th Oct 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I won't dignifiy with a response the person above with a habit of abuse , the community here should know what Abu Musab said...and how it is typical and unhelpful, even destructive, behaviour by Imams and scholars when asked about sexual abuse of Muslim children.

Muslim brothers and sisters should also be aware :

1. This is again the typical response from Muslim scholars and Imams. It does not make them bad people, it does make them ignorant and irresponsible. The consistent response one will find from Muslim Imams and scholars is to condemn abusers, talk about how they'd be killed in Islamic states, and absolutely ignore victims and what should happen in modern Western societies with such pedophiles .

The response you see from the person above, in all its vulgarity and attack , is Lso the typical response from Muslim men to the question of sex abuse of Muslim children. As this person above has done , there is a tendency to attack victims with no concern for their suffering, or even for children now at risk right now.

2. The person above also does another typical thing Muslim men do when confronted with sex abuse of Muslim kids : abusing victims and telling them 'well then you do something!'

This is a monstrous response because protecting Muslim children and past victims is a Fardh on all of us Muslims.

Also, as I have said before, I spent 3 years trying to raise awareness of this issue with Muslim speakers, scholars, prominent figures , institutes, websites and much more. Legal action was taken against me even for videos posted on YouTube exposing the evil men who abused me and others.

I tried for years to bring attention to the men who abused me, and it is because of good scholars who don't give a damn that these pedophiles are still teaching children.

​​​​​​
    Of course the kafir police never helped or want to, not the press , because they want to demonise us and talk about their obsession with grooming gangs. But they're kuffaar. It's expected. It's Muslims who must help and stop this and Muslims who are absolutely not.

3. The person above also aims OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder ) is common.

It is not. OCD is a severe mental disorder characterised by ritualistic behaviour and compulsive behaviour. It is often caused by trauma in childhood or has biological bases on chemical brain imbalance.OCD does not have a high prevalence in any population.

When Abu Musab talks about 'OCD' he is using the term wrongly. People afflicted by constant doubts and repeated behavior are affected by waswasa and this is entirely different from true OCD. For him to use this term in such an uneducated way, followed by saying something as ignorant as the Shari'ah not 'sanctioning' mental illness , is destructive behaviour.

I have a degree in psychology and alhamdulillah am aware of what I am saying, contrary to the abuse above calling me ''jaahil".

This is not to demonise anyone, least a scholar like Abu Musab. But scholars are not infallible , and can make grave, destructive mistakes and actions, and create attitudes in their followers like the person above.

And may Allah help and bless us all. We can never comprehend or appreciate his mercy. Ameen .

Comment

Originally posted by distractedandlost View Post
      While I won't dignifiy with a response the person above with a habit of abuse , the community here should know what Abu Musab said...and how it is typical and unhelpful, even destructive, behaviour by Imams and scholars when asked about sexual abuse of Muslim children.

Muslim brothers and sisters should also be aware :

1. This is again the typical response from Muslim scholars and Imams. It does not make them bad people, it does make them ignorant and irresponsible. The consistent response one will find from Muslim Imams and scholars is to condemn abusers, talk about how they'd be killed in Islamic states, and absolutely ignore victims and what should happen in modern Western societies with such pedophiles .

The response you see from the person above, in all its vulgarity and attack , is Lso the typical response from Muslim men to the question of sex abuse of Muslim children. As this person above has done , there is a tendency to attack victims with no concern for their suffering, or even for children now at risk right now.

2. The person above also does another typical thing Muslim men do when confronted with sex abuse of Muslim kids : abusing victims and telling them 'well then you do something!'

This is a monstrous response because protecting Muslim children and past victims is a Fardh on all of us Muslims.

Also, as I have said before, I spent 3 years trying to raise awareness of this issue with Muslim speakers, scholars, prominent figures , institutes, websites and much more. Legal action was taken against me even for videos posted on YouTube exposing the evil men who abused me and others.

I tried for years to bring attention to the men who abused me, and it is because of good scholars who don't give a damn that these pedophiles are still teaching children.

​​​​​​
      Of course the kafir police never helped or want to, not the press , because they want to demonise us and talk about their obsession with grooming gangs. But they're kuffaar. It's expected. It's Muslims who must help and stop this and Muslims who are absolutely not.

3. The person above also aims OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder ) is common.

It is not. OCD is a severe mental disorder characterised by ritualistic behaviour and compulsive behaviour. It is often caused by trauma in childhood or has biological bases on chemical brain imbalance.OCD does not have a high prevalence in any population.

When Abu Musab talks about 'OCD' he is using the term wrongly. People afflicted by constant doubts and repeated behavior are affected by waswasa and this is entirely different from true OCD. For him to use this term in such an uneducated way, followed by saying something as ignorant as the Shari'ah not 'sanctioning' mental illness , is destructive behaviour.

I have a degree in psychology and alhamdulillah am aware of what I am saying, contrary to the abuse above calling me ''jaahil".

This is not to demonise anyone, least a scholar like Abu Musab. But scholars are not infallible , and can make grave, destructive mistakes and actions, and create attitudes in their followers like the person above.

And may Allah help and bless us all. We can never comprehend or appreciate his mercy. Ameen .

I just listened to the QA answer by Sheikh Abu Musab,

You told a blatant porkie about the Sheikh not sympathising with the victim, when he clearly stated the punishments associated with the dirty Pedos, under the Shariah, and how Islam would get rid of those vermin from society and how the Kuffar would give them a slap on the wrist and let them out to roam.

Before running your mouth next time listen and pay attention to the answer.

Ignorance is not bliss.

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

nvm
        Last edited by guest80; 22-10-18, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X