LIVE ISLAMIC Q&A - Thur 11th Oct 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post

It looks like your phone keypad has the same desease as minemine. (A little frustrating simetimes. Feels like it has a mind of its own.)
    Yes akhi, any tips to fix it?

Even autocorrect suggestions dont always show even if i select them.

Constantly going back and editing posts because of it.
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Sheikh would the Shariah tolerate Qadiyani/Ahmediya Kuffar in Muslim lands?
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Looking for advice to help a sister with her situation:

A sister was offered some foods to eat by her family. She didn't think too much about where the food came from and ate them. Each time she ate those foods, she had a reaction that changed her mood or affected her body. An effect more likened to black magic, not really an allergic reaction, she told me once. She says that her family members resemble and sometimes sound like people that she knows outside her family, and she sometimes hears voices of people that she knows giving her advice or instructions but doesn't see their physical form. There were some nights while she was asleep in her bedroom in which she felt something that she couldn't see tug at her blanket or poke her back with something that felt like a sharp stick late at night around Tahajjud time. She also picks up unexplained smells like foods or foul odours when she is alone and without food. When she is alone sitting or studying Islamic material, she complained of their being a couple of times where she distinctly felt something penetrate inside her female part. She also complains of that same experience in her lower parts when people around her randomly say 'yes'/'sure'/'ok', mainly complete strangers and when she is outside her house.

What is going on with this sister and what can be done to help her? Is it safe for her to leave her house? Should she get married?

Comment

Is takfir of al mushrikeen from asl addeen?
          They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
          And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
          For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Comment

Is it correct if someone says

"Kufr bit taghut is from asl addeen. Takfeer of mushrikeen is from kufr bit taghut Therefore takfeer of mushrikeen is from asl addeen."

Comment

Did this q&a already happen? Billah alayk can someone please note down his answers for my questions

Comment

Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post
                Did this q&a already happen? Billah alayk can someone please note down his answers for my questions
                Still a few hours left to go.
                "The more you know, the more you realise how little you know. The less you know, the more you think you know." - Abu Mus'ab.
                Darul Ilm Blog
                Darul Ilm Faceboook
                Darul Ilm Twitter
                Darul Ilm Google+
                Ummah Radio Classes
                Ummah Radio
                Ummah Radio Youtube Channel
                Subscribe to our Youtube channel to be informed of any new uploads.

Comment

Asalamualaikum Sheikh

some scholars in UK are now declaring birthdays halal claiming "birthday is only a cultural custom of a country and not a religios celebration and textually birthday cannot he proven harram"

Can you give a response and explain this new fatwa

Comment

The app doesn't seem to be working.
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                    -------------------------------
                    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

How can we reconcile these two hadith

Once the Angel Jibreel (alaihis salaam) was sent by Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) to destroy a town. Jibreel (alaihis salaam) asked if the pious man in the town, who spent his every moment in the remembrance of Allah, was also meant to be destroyed. Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) told him to annihilate that ‘pious’ man first, since he did not bother to guide his people.

and the hadith

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Soon there will come a time when the best wealth a Muslim will have will be sheep which he will take to the mountaintops and places where rain falls, fleeing for the sake of his religious commitment from tribulation.”

Comment

Which is worse/more dangerous:
                        1. To commit sin without knowing it is a sin (being ignorant and thinking one is not doing anything wrong)?
                        2. To commit sin out of weakness, knowing it is a sin, then feeling very regretful and asking Allaah for forgiveness?

Comment

What is the ruling on Muslims who support LGBT community/gay rights, actively or passively? Is this kufr akbar?

Comment

If a person wants to make tawbah from all backbiting he/she has ever committed, intentionally or uninentionally, is it good to say "O Allaah forgive me all the times I have backbitten someone, and forgive all those I have backbitten and bless them and give them the best in this life and in the hereafter"?

Comment

If a woman works as a nurse and she has to wear scrubs (nurse uniform that consists of trousers and short sleeved top), is the money she earns in this work haram?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

they are murtadeen
                                For future inshallah Question in the thread is strictly for sheikh to answer even if we know the answer but you are free to send a private message to the questioner as it messes up the thread

Comment

Working...
                                X