No announcement yet.

The Meaning and Reality of Tasawwuf in Islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: An open challenge to all the sects who oppose Tasawwuf!!!

Originally posted by ALAS View Post
    You are right this is a vivid stupidity. Sign of arrogance and ego.
    brother if you knew what they had and what we have, i think you will do anything to swap shoes with them

Dont be so quick to label the people of Sunnah, albeit of differing fiqh to be stupid, arrogant and egotistic.

I love The Community
    Last edited by As-salah; 31-12-14, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ALAS View Post
      I want to follow the way of Jews and Christians because Quran says it is allowed to make mosques on graves of special believers like Ashab Kahf !
      For sure people pray towards Qibla not the grave.
      The simple fact Al-Quran mentions it positively does not mean any given matter is allowed in our Shariah unless commanded. It does however mean something, and from among what it does mean is it is not Shirk and that it was allowed at least at one point, meaning its abrogation must be proven to prohibit! Its hard to find a proper najdi these days, and when you do, they will stop talking after a comment or two. Really the fiqhi side of things we should leave, and use the examples proving something is not shirk to deviants who accuse Muslims of Shirk. Overtime these deviants have managed to hide their views, or they express them in a way which camouflages it.

As for building Mosques around Graves, it is allowed and is an Islamic practice to build Mosques besides Graves of the Pious. Here we Worship Allah Ta'ala on a Land that is already Blessed whilst heeding the warning from The Blessed Sunnah, our saviour

The jews and christians took the actual graves as focal points of their prayer towards. Brother Muslimforlife mentioned they would even use body parts to establish places of worship. Of course in the modern day they rarely have a place of worship without a Statue of Isa Alaihis Salam

So there is resemblance between us, but there is difference too. This is a good thing
      Last edited by As-salah; 31-12-14, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mueed-e-Owaisia View Post
        Assalam-o-Alaikum everyone, when I told Sufi Abdulrehman Owaisi about this thread, he asked me to hand over my account to him so I am handing over it to Sufi Abdulrehman Owaisi.... Because I think only he can answer your questions....
        and as i said to you before, it is best he open his own account rather than speaking thru your account
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by budi.sudaryo View Post
          The essence is remembering death and reflecting on the deceased's good deeds, making dua of forgivance, also as our form of thanks to him. There's nothing wrong with that insha Allah, I'm sure you agree.
          As I said, one of the purpose is reflecting on the man's good deeds. You can't do that in a grave of some unknown man. And it's the closest that you can do to get near them in this world. Just imagine, you visit the grave of the prophet :saw: or the sahaba. Wouldn't you feel something special??
          NO. this is incorrect and again its twisting of hadith to suit an agenda. Your questions are not relevant and are more about emotion and personal rationale, neither has place in Islam

the unknown man issue is clarified for us when it is said visit the graves of muslims and give salaam and do the general duas. knowing them isn't a prerequisite

reflection can be done anywhere for individuals, reading seerah or praying is reflection

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
            NO. this is incorrect and again its twisting of hadith to suit an agenda. Your questions are not relevant and are more about emotion and personal rationale, neither has place in Islam

the unknown man issue is clarified for us when it is said visit the graves of muslims and give salaam and do the general duas. knowing them isn't a prerequisite

reflection can be done anywhere for individuals, reading seerah or praying is reflection
            Whatever your argument is, there's no prohibition in visiting pious people graves. Whatever goes in my mind during the visit is my RIGHT as long as it's not against sharia such as worshipping them, naudhubillah min dhalik. To put it simply: if it's not wrong to visit the graves of random people then why do you object visiting the graves of pious people.
            I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

Comment

Whatever your argument is, there's no prohibition in visiting pious people graves. Whatever goes in my mind during the visit is my RIGHT as long as it's not against sharia such as worshipping them, naudhubillah min dhalik. To put it simply: if it's not wrong to visit the graves of random people then why do you object visiting the graves of pious people.
              Because you have added bits, or restricted when there isn't a restriction. If you visit the grave of your parents then there is clarification otherwise its graveyards not specific graves

To visit specific ones IS a form of worship

Comment

And your argument regarding emotion not having a place in Islam is just silly. We're humans! You might as well forbid people from visiting their parents' grave to reminisce. Have emotion as much you want as long as it's within the sharia. One of the problems with salafism is its tendency to robotic rigidity. Have some heart!
                I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

Comment

And your argument regarding emotion not having a place in Islam is just silly. We're humans! You might as well forbid people from visiting their parents' grave to reminisce. Have emotion as much you want as long as it's within the sharia. One of the problems with salafism is its tendency to robotic rigidity. Have some heart!
                  Only problem with your rationale is that visiting parents graves isn't prohibited, emotion is fitna. Its emotion and keeping it in check that gets us reward. If it was down to emotion we would ogle every pretty girl we saw

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
                    Because you have added bits, or restricted when there isn't a restriction. If you visit the grave of your parents then there is clarification otherwise its graveyards not specific graves

To visit specific ones IS a form of worship
                    You again failed to bring proof that visiting the grave of pious people is forbidden. I don't restrict anything. I also visit the grave of my grandparents, if you really need to know.

Comment

You again failed to bring proof that visiting the grave of pious people is forbidden. I don't restrict anything. I also visit the grave of my grandparents, if you really need to know.
                      As I said to you the reason there is nothing forbidding it is because its not allowed unless specified. If you find anything specifying it then bring it. If not then don't do it and THAT is the evidence

Comment

• Originally posted by tayyiboon View Post
                        Re: The Legalisation of the Deviation of Tasawwuf

I am disappointed that when some haqqani group goes on saying they know every little thing their mureed does etc. of obviously devious beliefs and then authentic Sufis like Shaikh Murad and others hang out with the shuyookh that praise those deviants!!!
                        If you mean Timothy winter both this kafir and kafir hamza yusuf are the same both support sodomite both support kafir killing Muslim and both are a sellout to their tagus government

These white converts clearly are being used as munafiqeen within the ummah to cause damage

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X