Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dream interpretation

Salam Alaykum

I am going through a very difficult time which I believe is a test from Allah.

This has impacted me immensely as I am going through what I wish on no one to have my child back .

does anyone know what the following dream means ?

Seeing your wife had betrayed you and was proud of doing so.
    I saw her knocking on another mans door who she loved and had hidden it from me .

I was in tears in my dream.

Something significant has happened in my personal life which I don't want to go through on public forum.

Thanks

Re: Dream interpretation

Originally posted by shadow17 View Post
    Salam Alaykum

This has impacted me immensely as I am going through what I wish on no one to have my child back .

I saw her knocking on another mans door who she loved and had hidden it from me .

Something significant has happened in my personal life which I don't want to go through on public forum.

Thanks
    Its best to ask a scholar
    Most scholars dont know about dream interpretation so talk to a known one and ask if he can recommend u to someone make sure they follow the Quran and sunnah and dont indulge in culture and black magic /biddah /shirk

Also when it comes to dreams it could be shaytaan so think rationally

Comment

Sorry can't help you with the dream interpretation but I hope Allah (SWT) gives you sabr and helps you with your situation.

Comment

Dreams like that are usually from shaitan to make you sad and depressed and eventually lose faith in Allah.

The scholars will tell you it is clearly what your mind is reflecting on due to your personal issues... dreams from Allah are completely different, they wont be depressing...
        * typing from my phone, excuse the mess

Comment

Just to add about consulting a qualified scholar to interpret the dream, you must also not be discussing dreams in public.

Many dreams occur where a commoner may misinterpret it as some form of sin, but the pious people know better, which is why you must consult in those you trust (and are trustworthy).

Allahu A'lam.

Comment

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

It's clear your dream is from shaytan to make you sad ..

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

("When the time draws near (when the Resurrection is near) a believer's dream can hardly be false. And the truest vision will be of one who is himself the most truthful in speech, for the vision of a Muslim is the forty-fifth part of Prophecy, and dreams are of three types: one good dream which is a sort of good tidings from Allah; the evil dream which causes pain is from the satan; and the third one is a suggestion of one's own mind; so if any one of you sees a dream which he does not like he should stand up and offer prayer and he should not relate it to people.")

Sahih Muslim 2263 a
            Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
            The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
            )

Comment

Salam Alaykum

Thanks
              My Nanima said its not good to discuss things in public.

Comment

Salam Alaykum

Thanks
                Wa alaikumsalaam warahmatullahi wa barakatu,

We had threads like this before,

Please refer to somone qualified to interpret dreams,

Getting interpretation of Joe bloggs can lead to disastrous consequences.

:jkk:
                http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                  Wa alaikumsalaam warahmatullahi wa barakatu,

We had threads like this before,

Please refer to somone qualified to interpret dreams,

Getting interpretation of Joe bloggs can lead to disastrous consequences.

Do u know any qualified dream interpreters in uk
                  Someone who follows quran and sunnah

Ps do you know anyone that may know some one

Os this question is for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                    Do u know any qualified dream interpreters in uk
                    Someone who follows quran and sunnah

Ps do you know anyone that may know some one

Os this question is for everyone
                    Sorry akhi, no I don't and I'm not concerned with dream interpretation to be honest.

Good dreams are from Allah عز و جل and bad ones are from Iblis and his cronies,

That's sufficient.

I'm sure some the Alims have sufficient knowledge to interpret, if you were to ask one.

Comment

Sorry akhi, no I don't and I'm not concerned with dream interpretation to be honest.

Good dreams are from Allah عز و جل and bad ones are from Iblis and his cronies,

That's sufficient.

I'm sure some the Alims have sufficient knowledge to interpret, if you were to ask one.

Some dreams need interpretation one sahaba i forgot his name had a dream where he was eaten by birds then went into the womb of a lady
                      This signified that he would gain shahada and would be buried

Unless someone was good at interpretation its highly unlikely they would have guessed that

Dream interpretation and face reading are two subjects that can be studied in Islam bu most dont do

I doubt majority of alims would know

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                        Some dreams need interpretation one sahaba i forgot his name had a dream where he was eaten by birds then went into the womb of a lady
                        This signified that he would gain shahada and would be buried

Unless someone was good at interpretation its highly unlikely they would have guessed that

Dream interpretation and face reading are two subjects that can be studied in Islam bu most dont do

I doubt majority of alims would know
                        Is there a hadith indicating we need to interpret our dreams and which ones need interpretation?

Comment

Salam Alaykum

Thanks
                          Waalaikumsalam Wr. Wb

Based on Hadits, there are 3 types of dreams.
                          1. Dreams from Allah. Which is good and makes you a better Muslim.
                          2. Dreams from Syaitan. Which makes you feel bad and worried.
                          3. Dreams that come from your mind. You think about it to much and then you dream about it.
                          Someone ask Rosulullah SAW about his bad dream and then Rosulullah laughing (not smiling). Rosulullah said it is a dream that come from Syaitan.
                          Please search on Google the Hadits I refer to since I don't remember exactly the hadits.

May Allah bless you and your lovely family.
                          P.S. Don't forget to dua before sleep. Bismika Allahuma Ahya Wabismika Aamut.. Aamin.

AllahuAlam :)
                          Last edited by rahmat89; 09-11-17, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Is there a hadith indicating we need to interpret our dreams and which ones need interpretation?

Im not sure akhi

Comment

Dream interpretation

I need a personal dream interpreter to go to everyday
                              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
                              X