Hellfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellfire

If someone has supplicated to Allah for months with no answer, and Allah's silence leads to their suicide so not free will is it not gods will that took mercy on them and let them suicide? I guess Allah is the only one that knows if its hellfire for them. Typically yes as suicide is straight ticket to hell.

Tho I just think those that can bare it any longer as much as "inshallah" and god doesn't over burden you, I think its narrow minded to say its hellfire.

I have a friend that was sexually assaulted as a kid, lost his mum a few years later, dad kicked him out of home a couple years after and has lived all his life alone. With no love and no companionship and he has been supplicating to Allah for ease, but the hardship continues. He says to me he does not know how much longer he can take it and fears he will supplicate for another 6 months and if still no improvement he is going to end his life as it makes him believe god either does not exist or does not care. Yeah iblis is winning, but to be fair Allah can just allow the ease he needs. Hasn't my friend suffered enough? Yes those elsewhere in the world have it worse, but his suffering is more real than another's.

He isn't asking for anything u reasonable he just wants female companionship and love. He tells me the next person that says have sabr inshallah he is going to lose it. He is 35 and he has been alone since 14. He just can't do alone anymore and just be with anyone, bring with someone unsuitable will make him feel worse.

Advice?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X