Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the most truthful person after Rasulullahﷺ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talibilm09
    replied
    Re: Who was the most truthful person after Rasulullahﷺ?

Originally posted by Dr. Blitz View Post
    Me ofcourse! Joking (think I ruined that at the very start)

I think the Prophets (alayhumma salatu wasalam, with and without heavenly scriptures) fall on a different category altogether than common men.

Abu Bakr As-Siddique (RA) besides having the kunya of being truthful is also one of the leaders of the men of Jannah. The other leader is Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (RA) whose kunya is Al-Farrouq ie the just. So go figure lol. I don't think there was distinction between them in terms of who is a higher leader in Jannah but it has been said that Abu Bakr As-Siddique (RA) is the best man to walk the planet after RasulAllah (SWAS) (forgot the hadith reference)

And Allah (SWT) knows best.
    :salams

No (probable diff of opinions, asthaugfirullah to my earlier post) , a probable clue from the Glorious Quran where
    Allah Al Hakeem says in 19:41 , http://legacy.quran.com/19/41

وَاذْكُرْ فِى الْكِتَـبِ إِبْرَهِيمَ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صِدِّيقاً نَّبِيّاً

'' And mention in the Book [the story of] Abraham. Indeed, he was a man of truth and a prophet.''

They were Al Siddiques for their respective times

Allah knows the best
    Last edited by talibilm09; 18-10-17, 12:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• talibilm09
    replied

I think the Prophets (alayhumma salatu wasalam, with and without heavenly scriptures) fall on a different category altogether than common men.

Abu Bakr As-Siddique (RA) besides having the kunya of being truthful is also one of the leaders of the men of Jannah. The other leader is Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (RA) whose kunya is Al-Farrouq ie the just. So go figure lol. I don't think there was distinction between them in terms of who is a higher leader in Jannah but it has been said that Abu Bakr As-Siddique (RA) is the best man to walk the planet after RasulAllah (SWAS) (forgot the hadith reference)

:salams

I think this is the right reply since there were Prophet's like Musa :AS: who had LONGED to be born in the Ummah of Muhammad is what we see from a hadith
    Last edited by talibilm09; 13-10-17, 02:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Merch for Muslims
    replied

:jkk:

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Blitz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dsr478
    replied

The other Messengers (Peace Be Upon Them).

Leave a comment:

• muzzybee
    replied

:saw:

You mean in this ummah ,all sahabis are truthful,but abu bakr RA also was called the truthful "siddiq",one of his specual characters.

Allah swt knows best

Leave a comment:

• Who was the most truthful person after Rasulullahﷺ?

:confused:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X