Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is touching, kissing and getting licked by dog makes human Napak(impure)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is touching, kissing and getting licked by dog makes human Napak(impure)?

It is a normal phenomenon to raise dogs inside the house. Some peoples relation with their dog is so intimate that they kiss them. And even, sometimes the dog licks his/her owner.

My question is - is touching, kissing and getting licked by Dog makes human Napak(impure)?
    Allah, Blessed is He and Most High, said: "O son of Adam! Were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky, then you sought forgiveness from Me, I would forgive you, and I would not mind."
    Jami'at Tirmidhi #3540

Re: Is touching, kissing and getting licked by dog makes human Napak(impure)?

It is not a normal phenomenon this is not alowed and yes this makes ones wudu invalid
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      It is not a normal phenomenon this is not allowed and yes this makes ones wudu invalid
      It's disliked to keep a dog in the house in Islam but it's very normal among many kuffar.
      My Parents always kept dogs in the house and dogs are not the cleanest of creatures,most shed and some drool,etc.

Evidence for the claim it invalidates wudu from kitab or sunnah?

Comment

this makes ones wudu invalid
        Eh?
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

https://islamqa.info/en/172600
          https://islamqa.info/en/69840
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
            Eh?
            If you touch a dog isnt your wudu broken?
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
              It's disliked to keep a dog in the house in Islam but it's very normal among many kuffar.
              My Parents always kept dogs in the house and dogs are not the cleanest of creatures,most shed and some drool,etc.

Evidence for the claim it invalidates wudu from kitab or sunnah?
              When did normal for kuffae become normal for muslums

https://islamqa.info/en/13356

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

When did normal for kuffae become normal for muslums

https://islamqa.info/en/13356
                So many problems with that fatwa but what do I know,I'm just a guy.
                Some people bring forth the customs of the bedouins and some bring forth evidences from kitab and sunnah

Muslims have ALWAYS kept dogs.

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/97/26

https://sunnah.com/muslim/34

https://sunnah.com/muslim/34/3

https://sunnah.com/muslim/2/119

and just to show that muslims kept dogs even before the time of Our Beloved Nabi Sallahu alayhi wasalam

Surah Al-Khaf
                SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
                They will say there were three, the fourth of them being their dog; and they will say there were five, the sixth of them being their dog - guessing at the unseen; and they will say there were seven, and the eighth of them was their dog. Say, [O Muhammad], "My Lord is most knowing of their number. None knows them except a few. So do not argue about them except with an obvious argument and do not inquire about them among [the speculators] from anyone."

And Allah awj knows best.
                Last edited by Samsandman; 25-09-17, 04:46 AM.

Comment

If you touch a dog isnt your wudu broken?
                  No.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                    No.
                    So dogs are like cats theyre clean animals and the people that tongue kiss their dogs are not gross?

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

So dogs are like cats theyre clean animals and the people that tongue kiss their dogs are not gross?
                      That's disgusting, full and stop.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                        That's disgusting, full and stop.
                        Hey a lot of people do that

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Hey a lot of people do that
                          For real.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                            For real.
                            Yes

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

:salams

Angels do not enter a house where dog is present and other details are clear cut in the above fatwa. Some told the safer part (from najis) will be the touching of the dog's forehead where chances are low to be wet other than this not to touch any other part as dogs licks themselves. But better be safe by avoiding 100 %. If your cloths comes in contact with wetness of dogs body better change them before salah, or wash it seven times and use soap if you do not find soil.
                              My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                              X