Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is no hud punishment for the adult male who commit zinna with a na-balig child?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no hud punishment for the adult male who commit zinna with a na-balig child?

Ever since i have read this piece of information , i have troubled thoughts and my mind is in the state of crisis. I cant discuss this topic in real life as i might be assumed to be an anti-Islam person, and in my country where there is little tolerance, its dangerous for your life. It so happened that in my native town, a 35 year old shop keeper (married) sexually molested an eight year old girl who was her relative and from the word used in our language, it appears her vagina was penetrated. There are serious consequences for raping an adult woman in my area but to my shock the shopkeeper was only scolded. Girl family did not lodged any FIR and no one was even talking about teaching him a lesson. When inquired from my relatives as to why the man is still alive? their response shocked me. They were saying that its not a serious offense as the girl was just a child. I have lived most of my life in the capital city and i dont know much about the norms and customs of my area, so i thought it must be cultural abnormality and due to ignorance of Islam. I have the view that child rape is most heinous crime in the crimes of sexual nature.

I started my own research about the punishment for zinna with prepubescent child and i came across this piece of information which spun my head.

http://www.elmedeen.com/read-book-43...355&viewer-pdf

For those who dont Urdu, it says that according to jurists of Hanbalis, Malkis and Hanafis , there is no hud punishment for the person who commit zinna with a girl younger than nine years as she is ( غیر مشتہاۃ ) i.e she does not have sensuality. There will also be no punishment for the involved the child younger than nine years.

Why in Islam there is no severe punishment for sexual abuse of child girl who is not your wife?. It appeals to my mind that the younger is child , the severe is the nature of crime. Am i to conclude that sex with a three year old girl , will not even earn you 100 lashes?. Besides physical harm, the child is

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X