Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did prophet Adam(pbuh) used to speak in Arabic or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did prophet Adam(pbuh) used to speak in Arabic or what?

Allah, Blessed is He and Most High, said: "O son of Adam! Were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky, then you sought forgiveness from Me, I would forgive you, and I would not mind."
    Jami'at Tirmidhi #3540

Re: Did prophet Adam(pbuh) used to speak in Arabic or what?

Originally posted by Merch for Muslims View Post
    Only Allah knows.
    If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

Why would he speak Arabic?
      Does it matter what language he spoke?
      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Maybe
        First words he spoke was Arabic,when he sneezed,
        he said
        "Alhamdulillah"
        Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
          Why would he speak Arabic?
          Does it matter what language he spoke?
          Yes, that def matters cause prophet Aadam(pbuh) was the first human being to gain knowledge from Allah(swt)... Allah(swt) taught him the facts that the prophet didn't know and raised his status to a level that is higher from any creations of Allah(swt). Def we all know this. Actually i thought the verse no 4 of Surah Ar-Rahman points to prophet Adam(pbuh) so this question come to mind. In what language Allah(swt) taught prophet Adam(pbuh) to speak?
          Allah, Blessed is He and Most High, said: "O son of Adam! Were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky, then you sought forgiveness from Me, I would forgive you, and I would not mind."
          Jami'at Tirmidhi #3540

Comment

Yes, that def matters cause prophet Aadam(pbuh) was the first human being to gain knowledge from Allah(swt)... Allah(swt) taught him the facts that the prophet didn't know and raised his status to a level that is higher from any creations of Allah(swt). Def we all know this. Actually i thought the verse no 4 of Surah Ar-Rahman points to prophet Adam(pbuh) so this question come to mind. In what language Allah(swt) taught prophet Adam(pbuh) to speak?
            Only Allah knows. We won't be questioned about what language Adam alayhi salaam spoke.
            If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

I think people can only do Qiyas , there is no authentic proof

Comment

...raised his status to a level that is higher from any creations of Allah(swt)
                wrong. the best of creation is Rasool Allah peace be upon him.

secondly, these questions are pointless. we should focus on worshiping Allah and working for jannah instead of asking such pointless questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Muhaqqiq View Post
                  wrong. the best of creation is Rasool Allah peace be upon him.

secondly, these questions are pointless. we should focus on worshiping Allah and working for jannah instead of asking such pointless questions.
                  :salams
                  Off course he is.. but where i said he is not?

And why this question seems pointless to you?
                  :jkk:
                  Jami'at Tirmidhi #3540

Comment

:salams
                    Off course he is.. but where i said he is not?

And why this question seems pointless to you?
                    :jkk:
                    here:

...prophet Aadam(pbuh) was the first human being to gain knowledge from Allah(swt)... Allah(swt) taught him the facts that the prophet didn't know and raised his status to a level that is higher from any creations of Allah(swt)...

Comment

it is a pointless question because has nothing to do with us. it does not help us in this life or in the hereafter. this is just like asking how long did the people of the cave stay in the cave.

Comment

Originally posted by Muhaqqiq View Post
                        it is a pointless question because has nothing to do with us. it does not help us in this life or in the hereafter. this is just like asking how long did the people of the cave stay in the cave.
                        I hope you are a mufti/maulana or some kinda Islamic scholar.
                        If so, then i'm more then happy to accept what you are sayin.
                        May Allah(swt) show us the right path and forgive our sins. Amin
                        Jami'at Tirmidhi #3540

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X