X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you risk yourself for Da'wah?

Bismillahir rahmanir raheem

I will try to convey this as best i can

So, there's a group of non-muslims (They were muslims but apostated) who've wronged me years ago, and one of them now reverted back to Islam, and asked for forgiveness through one of my relatives, i still don't know whether she haven't came to me directly because she's still arrogant, or she's scared of me.

I vowed not to see them again, because these people are dangerous people, their attitude were a real mess (Slander, backbiting, lying, etc, etc), i was tired of them, so i tried to ignore this, and keep living as usual.

But i keep getting these uneasy feelings i need to do something about, because these people are broken people, i'm afraid no one will care about them, i'm thinking of guiding them closer to Islam (Because they don't even understand the basic like "Who is Allah", they were only muslims by birth, i'm just concerned) there might still hope for these people, it's just Shaytaan that already took control over them

What if i come to them and found out that they've changed, like what i wanted, i prayed for them Hidayah, now there's a glimpse of hope, i think to myself, it's not right to ignore this (Allah has finally answered my prayers)... I might not be a good muslim, but i go to the Mosque everyday, i felt peace, i don't think it's right to just keep these peace to myself.

But on the other hand, what if they're still arrogant, and they repeat what they did again?

Jazakallah

Re: Would you risk yourself for Da'wah?

Originally posted by anonymous9999 View Post

So, there's a group of non-muslims (They were muslims but apostated) who've wronged me years ago, and one of them now reverted back to Islam, and asked for forgiveness through one of my relatives, i still don't know whether she haven't came to me directly because she's still arrogant, or she's scared of me.

I vowed not to see them again, because these people are dangerous people, their attitude were a real mess (Slander, backbiting, lying, etc, etc), i was tired of them, so i tried to ignore this, and keep living as usual.

But i keep getting these uneasy feelings i need to do something about, because these people are broken people, i'm afraid no one will care about them, i'm thinking of guiding them closer to Islam (Because they don't even understand the basic like "Who is Allah", they were only muslims by birth, i'm just concerned) there might still hope for these people, it's just Shaytaan that already took control over them

What if i come to them and found out that they've changed, like what i wanted, i prayed for them Hidayah, now there's a glimpse of hope, i think to myself, it's not right to ignore this (Allah has finally answered my prayers)... I might not be a good muslim, but i go to the Mosque everyday, i felt peace, i don't think it's right to just keep these peace to myself.

But on the other hand, what if they're still arrogant, and they repeat what they did again?

Jazakallah

You should speak to the sister (are u a sister?) who reverted and asked for your forgiveness through a relative and see what she is like now, I don't think she is arrogant maybe just shy considering your past. See is if she has made baraa' from her murtad najis friends and changed.

Comment

No, i'm a brother, and they're not friends, they're families (Sorry for not telling sooner, i just trying to keep it general), at first i was having a friendship with the children (Some of the children are muslims, while the others are christians, i thought they're normal muslims, but turns out they follow some kind of cult, doing weird things, like praying not towards the direction of kaaba, and they call other muslims fanatics, believing all religion are the same, believing in magic, i could go on and on), then after few months i found out they're doing other terrible things, i was just trying to give advise, what they're doing are wrong, but then it's quickly turned into slander, i even got involved with the police, so terrible it gave me trauma LoL, i didn't know a human being could go so far, they lied, and they would even pretend to cry or scream, to make others believe them

But i hold no grudge, i've became better person because of that

I won't tell the details that would be too long

I just didn't expect, their mother (Single mother with 5 children, her children ranging from 10 to 30 years olds) is the first to realize what she did, she said she's now praying to Allah to give hidayah to her children, and she expects me to visit them now? (My mother said she was crying real hard) She might welcomed me but i don't know about the others

But, well that make sense a lot, perhaps i'm just overthinking it

Maybe i'll try to visit them when i have the chance

Jazakallah
      Last edited by anonymous9999; 15-08-17, 03:53 AM.

Comment

No, i'm a brother, and they're not friends, they're families (Sorry for not telling sooner, i just trying to keep it general), at first i was having a friendship with the children (Some of the children are muslims, while the others are christians, i thought they're normal muslims, but turns out they follow some kind of cult, doing weird things, like praying not towards the direction of kaaba, and they call other muslims fanatics, believing all religion are the same, believing in magic, i could go on and on), then after few months i found out they're doing other terrible things, i was just trying to give advise, what they're doing are wrong, but then it's quickly turned into slander, i even got involved with the police, so terrible it gave me trauma LoL, i didn't know a human being could go so far, they lied, and they would even pretend to cry or scream, to make others believe them

But i hold no grudge, i've became better person because of that

I won't tell the details that would be too long

I just didn't expect, their mother (Single mother with 5 children, her children ranging from 10 to 30 years olds) is the first to realize what she did, she said she's now praying to Allah to give hidayah to her children, and she expects me to visit them now? (My mother said she was crying real hard) She might welcomed me but i don't know about the others

But, well that make sense a lot, perhaps i'm just overthinking it

Maybe i'll try to visit them when i have the chance

Jazakallah
        Are these girls your mahram? If not you shouldn't even be communicating with them akhi, leave it to Allah azza wajjal, no point in you doing good for them while acquiring bad deeds yourself. Best you can do is keep making Dua for them.

Comment

Jazakallah
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvKUv2xQYfc

I too was a born Muslim who never really understood Islam..so I searched for answers, this was the first Islamic vid I watched.

After I listened to this, I dropped down on the floor and prayed.

Comment

Working...
          X