Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eated by doubts - Needing help

Hello,

First, sorry for any religious or linguistic mistake since English isn't my native language and I'm not a scholar at all..

I'm not sure, I may be wrong but if I understood well, one has to not pay attention to doubts if they're obsessive.

However, it's very hard for me for specific points and even if the following questions may seem strange or funny, I really need help for these practical cases.

1) When I wake up after having slept, I always wonder if I ejected sperm while being asleep. I'm scared of dry sperm so I begin to examine my underwear to find out if I need to do ghusl, and it can take me several dozens of minutes if I don't find anything. Indeed, my underwear has some "darker zones" which are normal I think because it is not perfectly equally colored (like all clothes ?) and these zones make me doubt, I have big troubles finding if it is sperm or not. I already know the caracteristics of sperm but this is leading me to this very question : can you give me any practical way to know FOR SURE if I ejaculated during my sleep or not ? I really need help because it seems like I'm sometimes afraid of being to sleep because of this problem...

2) After each salat I check my underwear to see if there isn't any madhy or wady to know if I must repeat the ablution and the prayer. It also takes me time sometimes like.. 10 minutes maybe ? and I'd like to know if you had any advice for this problem, because I also doubt a lot on this case. Any way to know if something came out for sure and quickly ? (I also pretty much know the caracteristics of madhy and wady so it's not the problem)

3) Going to the toilets also is a scary moment for me, especially when I have to defecate. Could you explain me how do you do Istinja precisely ? If I use toilet paper before water, I'm scared of making dirty my buttocks because the lavatory pan is tight so I sometimes touch my buttocks with the dirty toilet paper... What makes me going to the bathroom and losing 5 extra minutes washing all the lower part of my body... If I only use water, I'll be more worried that my fingers are dirty and I also prefer to use toilet paper first. So please help me.. Folding the paper toilet after only my left hand is also very hard..

I hope that you'll be able to answer me precisely In cha Allah to each and every one of these points (if you can, write "1)" or something to this so I know what concern are you talking about). Please be precise even though it may seems strange to ask this kind of questions, I have so many doubts that whatever you say could be helpful In cha Allah. Please I really need help I don't how I could be living if I have struggles like this 5 times a day, knowing that I already take some strange precautions (changing underwear before each prayer for example), especially when university will resume...

Re: Eated by doubts - Needing help

These links will help you inshallah

https://islamqa.info/en/41027

https://islamqa.info/en/100268

https://islamqa.info/en/223396
    Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
    )

Comment

http://www.ppscforum.com.pk/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by ZAHRA1234 View Post
        What has that got to do with doubts?

If you're going to spam do so in useless threads not where someone is seeking help
        "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

When you fear your underware is soiled (waswassa) just sprinkle some water on your underwear (not too much water)
          Do not let waswaas take over.
          If you let these thoughts overcome you they could eventually make you stop praying out of fear of being unclean.

when you feel theses thoughts recite surat al naas

And also

وَقُلْ رَبِّ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ هَمَزَاتِ الشَّيَاطِينِ
          وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ رَبِّ أَنْ يَحْضُرُونِ
          And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X