Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Dream Interpretation by Ibn Sirin- What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Dream Interpretation by Ibn Sirin- What to do?

Salam,

A relative of mine had a dream that I had a baby boy (Im not married) and when i searched up the meaning on the IslamicDream website it said that the person who has the baby will experience hardships and grief...
    I don't know what to do with this information, should I trust this interpretation (it says it was interpreters by Ibn Sirin)... Im honestly scared and I don't know what to do- will i get over these hardships.. what will happen?

Re: Bad Dream Interpretation by Ibn Sirin- What to do?

Originally posted by g_muslim View Post
    Salam,

A relative of mine had a dream that I had a baby boy (Im not married) and when i searched up the meaning on the IslamicDream website it said that the person who has the baby will experience hardships and grief...
    I don't know what to do with this information, should I trust this interpretation (it says it was interpreters by Ibn Sirin)... Im honestly scared and I don't know what to do- will i get over these hardships.. what will happen?
    Salaam

It could also just mean u will have a baby boy, or it could be an insignificant dream.
    Dream interpretation is very difficult and not many people are capable of doing this.
    It is also a blessing of Allah to be able to interpret dreams.

dont worry too much about it.

Put your trust in Allah

He does not test us with more than we can bear.

Wa salaam.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

sister,dreams are just dreams.
      dont take them serious.if it is bad dream,it is from satan and you should follow the sunnah.

The easiest way to to be safe from hardships and grief is
      -pray obligatory prayers regularly.
      -Do your morning and afternoon zikr for example,subhannalha wa bihamdihi 100 times.
      -do lots of istighfar,because it is the shortest way to allahs mercy.
      رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ1

Comment

:wswrwb:

dreams can mean different things for different people as their backgrounds and personality plays a part in it's meaning so it can be different for 2 people so it does not necassarily apply to you

Comment

Firstly, You do not have to worry about anything - unless it has been authenticallySecondly, The book you are taking your interpretation from is a book that is falsely attributed to Ibn Sirin and has nothing to do with him - see links below.

Lastly, be careful from where you take your knowledge from concerning our deen, always verify the information and the author, because the website you are quoting from have not cared the least about doing that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ-J8ayWyNw

http://mtws.posthaven.com/ibn-sirin-...interpretation
          Last edited by {Muslim}; 04-08-17, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by g_muslim View Post
            Salam,

Wa alaykoom assalam

Sister these interpretation that you found in Internet is wrong and has nothing to do with ibn sirin

Second mostly baby boy is interpreted as Riziq or marriage for someone who is not married ..

Also if you saw yourself pregnant and delivered baby it means that you had some problems or hardships and then it will be solved or relieved

Any ways a dream should be interpreted as whole not only symbol also the status of dreamer whether married or not / religious or not should be known ..
            Last edited by Tayoofa; 04-08-17, 04:54 PM.
            Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
            The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
            )

Comment

Working...
            X