Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about arrival dajjal

Asalamu alaikoum,

Is it true that when someone follows the dajjal after he arrives that there is no more tawbah for him and he is predestined to die as a kafir?

Re: Question about arrival dajjal

Originally posted by hatim1337 View Post
    Asalamu alaikoum,

Is it true that when someone follows the dajjal after he arrives that there is no more tawbah for him and he is predestined to die as a kafir?
    Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
      :start:
      :wswrwb:

In so much as the first major sign is the sunrise in the west.

.It was narrated from ‘Abdullah bin ‘Amr that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
      “The first signs to appear will be at the rising of the sun from the west and the emergence of the Beast to the people, at forenoon.’” 'Abdullah said: "Whichever of them appears first, the other will come soon after." 'Abdullah said: "I do not think it will be anything other than the sun rising from the west."
      [sahih Ibn Majah]

There
      The Beast is not dajjal. His a different character with different job and timeline. The beast will arrive way after Dajjal, Isa banu Maryam and Gog and magog. The beast will be a sign for the later people and these are probably one of the latest generations on earth. Because after Gog and Magog life will restart again on earth. While gog and magog will serve like the flood in Nuh(as) time because they will delete mankind except a few and I reckon civilzation will re-start from the remaining ones.
      Last edited by DreamsofHope; 21-07-17, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamsofHope View Post
        The Beast is not dajjal. His a different character with different job and timeline. The beast will arrive way after Dajjal, Isa banu Maryam and Gog and magog. The beast will be a sign for the later people and these are probably one of the latest generations on earth. Because after Gog and Magog life will restart again on earth. While gog and magog will serve like the flood in Nuh(as) time because they will delete mankind except a few and I reckon civilzation will re-start from the remaining ones.
        Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
        " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

As far as I know the Dajjal will be definitely the first major signs to appear, but I was wondering if people that followed him are predestined to die as kafir, because on the other hand I heard when Isa (A.S) descends christians will revert to the islam.

Comment

As far as I know the Dajjal will be definitely the first major signs to appear, but I was wondering if people that followed him are predestined to die as kafir, because on the other hand I heard when Isa (A.S) descends christians will revert to the islam.
            Definitely? Based on what evidence are you definite as to contradict the above cited narration?

Personally, I know many have taught and said Dajjal will b first, but t texts are particular against the general texts. An Abdullah bin Amr :RA: is one of the most reputable and knowledgeable sahaba entrusted by the Prophet .

Comment

As for your Q, here are some more authentic narrations from the Prophet related to that:

Narrated Abu Hurairah:
              that the Prophet (ﷺ) said: "There are three, for which when they appear, a soul will not benefit by its faith, if it did not believe before the Signs: Ad-Dajjal, the Beast, and the rising of the sun from its setting place" - or "from the west." [sahih Tirmidhi]

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) having said:
              Hasten to do good deeds before six things happen: the rising of the sun from the west, the smoke, the Dajjal, the beast and (the death) of one of you or the general turmoil. [sahih Muslim]

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
              “I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: ‘The Hour will not begin until the sun rises from the west (i.e. the place of its setting). When it rises, the people will see it, and everyone on (earth) will believe, but that will be at a time when faith will not benefit anyone who did not believe before.’” [sahih Inn Majah]

Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
              The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "Allah, the Exalted, will continue to stretch out His Hand in the night so that the sinners of the day may repent, and continue to stretch His Hand in the daytime so that the sinners of the night may repent, until the sun rises from the west".[sahih Ibn Majah]

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
                As for your Q, here are some more authentic narrations from the Prophet related to that:

Narrated Abu Hurairah:
                that the Prophet (ﷺ) said: "There are three, for which when they appear, a soul will not benefit by its faith, if it did not believe before the Signs: Ad-Dajjal, the Beast, and the rising of the sun from its setting place" - or "from the west." [sahih Tirmidhi]

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) having said:
                Hasten to do good deeds before six things happen: the rising of the sun from the west, the smoke, the Dajjal, the beast and (the death) of one of you or the general turmoil. [sahih Muslim]

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
                “I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: ‘The Hour will not begin until the sun rises from the west (i.e. the place of its setting). When it rises, the people will see it, and everyone on (earth) will believe, but that will be at a time when faith will not benefit anyone who did not believe before.’” [sahih Inn Majah]

Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
                The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "Allah, the Exalted, will continue to stretch out His Hand in the night so that the sinners of the day may repent, and continue to stretch His Hand in the daytime so that the sinners of the night may repent, until the sun rises from the west".[sahih Ibn Majah]
                Ok, im not a muhadith, it is like you say more claim that the sign of the Dajjal is prior to the sunrise of the west. There are no contradiction between the ahadith, if they are authentic. But sometimes there is an interpretation between some ahadith and that can be the cause of some misunderstanding

Comment

Ok but this authenic hadith you posted I not understand because on the other hand I heard that the christians will believe in him Isa (a.s) after he descends and in this hadith it is stated that it is too late and no tawbah will be accepted anymore. This is the main reason I started this topic

Narrated Abu Hurairah:

Comment

Ok but this authenic hadith you posted I not understand because on the other hand I heard that the christians will believe in him Isa (a.s) after he descends and in this hadith it is stated that it is too late and no tawbah will be accepted anymore. This is the main reason I started this topic

Narrated Abu Hurairah:
                    I don't know of Christians who are disbelievers at the time of prophet Isa's return then becoming believers. Can you cite any texts about this?

From what I know, the fitan that will encompass all of mankind at the time of Isa bin Maryam will be so terrible that even true sincere believers will be tempted with kufr. Isa's return will happen AFTER Malhama al Kubra, AFTER the major war between the Tawaghit West and Islam. So it can be understood that the Christians will be severely misguided into war against Islam, and also prepared to JOIN and FOLLOW Masih Dajjal likely in large masses.

Hence, Isa will kill the pig, break the cross, and abolish jizya- meaning mankind will have no option but to submit to Allah after all this fitan.

Again, can you cite the texts in which Christians will embrace Islam at this time?

Comment

Comment

I don't know and I can't find if it is from a hadith but this a statement i found of islamqa and a statement of imam Nawawi:

“He will break the cross and kill the pigs” means he will declare as false the religion of the Christians by breaking the cross in a real sense and proving false the Christians’ claims and veneration of the cross.

“and he will abolish the jizyah”:

al-Nawawi said:

The correct view concerning this is that he will not accept it, and he will not accept anything from the kaafirs disbelievers but Islam. If any of them offer the jizyah that will not make him stop fighting them. Rather he will not accept anything but Islam or death. This is the view of Imam Abu Sulaymaan al-Khattaabi and other scholars (may Allaah have mercy on them).
                        Seriously? It's right there on the page next to where you copy/pasted from:

Al-Bukhaari (2222) and Muslim (155) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose hand is my soul, soon the son of Maryam will descend among you [according to another report: the Hour will not begin until the son of Maryam descends among you] as a just judge. He will break the cross, kill the pigs and abolish the jizyah, and money will become abundant until no one will accept it.”

“Soon” means it will inevitably happen quickly.

“will descend among you” means among this ummah.

“A just judge” means that he will come down and rule according to this sharee’ah (divine law), and that this sharee’ah will remain and not be abrogated, rather ‘Eesa will be one of the rulers of this ummah.

“He will break the cross and kill the pigs” means he will declare as false the religion of the Christians by breaking the cross in a real sense and proving false the Christians’ claims and veneration of the cross.

“and he will abolish the jizyah”:

al-Nawawi said:

The correct view concerning this is that he will not accept it, and he will not accept anything from the kaafirs disbelievers but Islam. If any of them offer the jizyah that will not make him stop fighting them. Rather he will not accept anything but Islam or death. This is the view of Imam Abu Sulaymaan al-Khattaabi and other scholars (may Allaah have mercy on them)...
                        https://islamqa.info/en/43148

Comment

Yes ofcourse that part is from the hadith you're right but i mean the part about some kufar entering islam when they meet isa (a.s) if that's a hadith or a statement of the scholars

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X