Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

muhammad pbuh

asalamu alaikum

was Muhammad pbuh hanafi. and do the hanbalis give the azan at the earlier time or the later time.

I know that Muhammad pbuh was hanif. is hanif the same as hanafi.

jazkallah khairan

wasalam

Re: muhammad pbuh

:wswrwb:
    The Hanafi madhab was named after Imam Abu Hanifa. That does not mean that Rasoolullah :saw: was Hanafi.
    "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
    - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by cloud9 View Post
      asalamu alaikum

was Muhammad pbuh hanafi. and do the hanbalis give the azan at the earlier time or the later time.

jazkallah khairan

wasalam
      The 4 madhhabs appeared after the Prophet's صلى الله عليه وسلم time.
      If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

asalamu alaikum

jazkallah khairan

wasalam

Haneef means the one who only worship Allah and dont associate anything with Him ..

Ibrahim Peace Be Upon Him was also Haneef .

("Verily, Ibraaheem (Abraham) was an Ummah (a leader having all the good righteous qualities), or a nation, obedient to Allah, Haneef (i.e. to worship none but Allah), and he was not one of those who were Al-Mushrikoon (polytheists, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, and those who joined partners with Allah).

(He was) thankful for His (Allah’s) Favours. He (Allah) chose him (as an intimate friend) and guided him to a Straight Path (Islamic Monotheism — neither Judaism nor Christianity).

And We gave him good in this world, and in the Hereafter he shall be of the righteous") Quran 16:120-122
        Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
        The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
        )

Comment

asalamu alaikum

jazkallah khairan

wasalam
          I am curious to know from where you heard or read that Muhammad SAW was hanafi ?

Comment

How great is the Prophet, may infinite peace and blessings be upon him? Every second, the name “Muhammad” is uttered somewhere in the world. As the light of the sun moves across the globe, the call to prayer is announced in every city, testifying to the Oneness of Allah, and Muhammad as His final messenger. Sermons, for Friday prayers, Eid prayers, or wedding are not considered lawful unless the name of Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, is taken.

Comment

asalamu alaikum

jazkallah khairan

wasalam
              Waalaikum salam wr. wb

There is no Mazhab like Hambal, Hanafi, Safi'i in the time of Rosulullah. They are not even born yet. :)
              Those great Imam are Fiqh expert who has different interpretation of some ayah in al-quran and hadith. (Different doesn't mean contradicting each other)

AllahuAlam

Comment

Working...
              X