Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wudu and ghusl

asalamu alaikum

I know that if you are running out of time you can just wash your body once for wudu, does the same apply if you are running out of time for prayers, can you just wash your body once instead of three times for ghusl. urgent reply needed. someone with knowledge please answer.

jazakallah khairan

wasalam

Re: wudu and ghusl

Originally posted by cloud9 View Post
    asalamu alaikum

I know that if you are running out of time you can just wash your body once for wudu, does the same apply if you are running out of time for prayers, can you just wash your body once instead of three times for ghusl. urgent reply needed. someone with knowledge please answer.

jazakallah khairan

wasalam
    و عليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

I didn't understand your question but here is a link which describe the way of ghusul

https://islamqa.info/en/83172
    Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
    The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
    )

Comment

asalamu alaikum

jazakallah khairan

wasalam

:salams

Yes you can but beware that not a single hair is left dry.
      My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

asalamu alaikum

jazakallah khairan

wasalam
        "I know that if you are running out of time you can just wash your body once for wudu"
        It is mustahab to wash three times(where you are supposed to wash three times). where did you get it requires the condition: running out of time?
        No one who has learned Qurān and then forgotten it except due to a sin he has committed

Comment

Originally posted by ibn taym View Post
          "I know that if you are running out of time you can just wash your body once for wudu"
          It is mustahab to wash three times(where you are supposed to wash three times). where did you get it requires the condition: running out of time?
          Even if u not running out of time. Without any conditions. Simply you can wash wudu organs just once ..It's permissible and enough. But of course the best and the perfect is to wash 3 times.
          How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
            Even if u not running out of time. Without any conditions. Simply you can wash wudu organs just once ..It's permissible and enough. But of course the best and the perfect is to wash 3 times.
            Off course the best is to follow the sunnah, but perhaps the sister have a proof
            Since it's fiqh, it's not unlikely that there are other opinions one has not heard of.
            So I was just curious
            No one who has learned Qurān and then forgotten it except due to a sin he has committed

Comment

http://www.ppscforum.com.pk/

Comment

asalamu alaikum

jazakallah khairan

wasalam

There's no dalel that wash your body 3 times in ghusl is mustahab like wudu..and even the scholars who say it's mustahab they didn't say it's wajeb ( means if you leave it the ghusl is vaild).

anyways the wajeb in ghusl is to wash all your body and rinse you mouth and nose and the water must be up to the skin of your head too you should do that only one time.

that's the wajeb.

If you want to the the full sunnah ghusl ask me.
                إذا هبَّت رياحك فاغتنمها ** فعقبى كل خَافِقَةٍ سكونُ

Comment

Working...
                X