Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question about shirk and murder

Originally posted by Tayoofa View Post
    Okay did I say that they are Muslims ?! Of course we are going to judge by what is appearing to us that they are Kuffars !

But im talking about day of judgment ,Allah SWT knows about them and what is in their heart !
    They will be Jahannam إِن*شَاءَ اَللّٰه

We don't give false hope to the Kuffar,

We give them the tidings of the fire of Jahannam as the Hadith says when we pass by their graves etc
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

You seem to know every kuffar do you? That you guarantee what will happen to each one of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Tayoofa View Post
        First

The Mushrik will not be thrown into hell unless that Islam reached him then he refused it

These links will help you

The fate of kuffaar who did not hear the message of Islam

https://islamqa.info/en/1244

The Condition of People who Doesn’t Know About Islam

https://whatisquran.com/877-the-cond...out-islam.html

Second Muslim who murdered and killed innocent people will be tortured in hell

https://islamqa.info/en/182945
        Thank you! May Allah reward u, inshallah

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
          Refused to obey his lord, associated partners with his lord, did not worship his lord in the manner he عز و جل prescribed,

Clearly the qualities of an ingrate,

If such an ingrate is a "good person" according to you then you need a serious reality check

But then you condemn the non-muslims to go to hell, and use such word to describe them, do you thhink this is better than making dua for them that they give Islam a chance while they still are still living this life? You also need a serious reality check before you are so sure of what will happen to non-muslims. Allah knows best and he is the best of the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by skygrill View Post
            But then you condemn the non-muslims to go to hell, and use such word to describe them, do you thhink this is better than making dua for them that they give Islam a chance while they still are still living this life? You also need a serious reality check before you are so sure of what will happen to non-muslims. Allah knows best and he is the best of the judges.
            Thats what I was going to write

A muslim should have mercy upon people whether they are muslims or non muslims

We should all pray for them and try to convey message of Islam to them , if they refused then their judgment is by the hand of Allah !

We dont know the circumstances of why they didnt accept Islam ... media and the actions of some muslims will really make you hate Islam !

And if I were them I will not even want to hear the word "Islam" !

So my point is that they are disbelievers in this world as to what is appeared to us and in day of judgment Allah SWT will going to judge them !
            Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
            )

Comment

Thank you! May Allah reward u, inshallah
              Brother there is another link I posted , you can check in my previous reply :)
              Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
              )

Comment

You seem to know every kuffar do you? That you guarantee what will happen to each one of them?
                I'm sure he was speaking in general terms, and not neccessarily every single kaafir individual. Generally the kuffaar will go to Jahannam for rejecting Islaam.
                If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

‎السلام عليكم و رحمةالله و بركة
                  Dear brother and sisters is islam, please enlighten me, I am confused in this question that i have been asking myself

Situation:
                  Person 1 - He lived as a good person and his religion is Christian

Person 2 - He committed murder and his religion is Islam

In Islam it is said that the greatest sin is Shirk, which Person 1 has committed as he belonged to christianity. Person 2 took a life of someone he did not create, although he was a muslim all his life.

If shirk is the greatest sin and it is insulting to Allah, isn't murder also insulting to Allah as you took a life which He created?

I am aware that shirk is said to be the greatest sin but in this case, we can see that the muslim (person 2) who committed murder did not only hurt Allah but also the people related to the person he murdered. While the christian (person 1) did righteous deeds all his life but will he never be forgiven due to shirk?

1. How is this kind of muslim be forgiven while the christian committing shirk (unknowingly) but doing good deeds all his life become unforgivable?
                  2. Will the christian still enter paradise?
                  3. The muslim man shed blood unlawfully but there is a greater sin than this which is shirk, so is taking a life which Allah has created easier to forgive than forgiving someone who comitted shirk? Wouldn't it be similar to saying its okay to kill as long as you are muslim because you will be forgiven but never partner Allah with others even if you were good all your life because you will never be forgiven?
                  First of all you need to understand the murder has various factors attached to it , all murders are not same . Even secular law courts have different sections , that is why there is difference between homicide and murder .

Secondly your are assuming that the Muslim man who murders will be forgiven , who told you that ? He would be punished to the level he deserves.

No , the Christian who dies ascribing partners with Allah swt will not enter paradise. You think yourself , does Jesus say in Bible I am God or worship me ?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X