Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kissing in Islam

Alsalam Aleikum my brothers and sisters,
    I know that kissing before marriage is forbidden please don't tell me something I already know. That's not the point of this thread.
    I wanna ask if there is a girl that is serious about us and could be my wife in a year or so. She is even talking with me about how I wanna raise kids and so on. She is European and that's something that's important for me in the woman I want to marry because I don't feel 100% Arabic and I don't feel 100% European I'm somewhat in between and she is also like that. Most arabic/oriental girls I got to know throughout my life were very different than I am (not in religion. Islam is a very important part of my life and I am so grateful to be a muslim) but in ambition, openness, adventuresness,... . Europeans are just much more open in that respect. They have dreams and want to make a difference. The girl I'm talking about combines both worlds for me. She also believes in god and is willing to wait for sex after marriage.
    Her only problem is that I don't want to kiss her before marriage. My intuition is telling me that she could really be my wife and alhamdulillah normally my intuition never lies. Long story short: what are the possibilities I have? Kissing is not part of Zina, isn't it? There are many levels of haram in Islam. I want to know what is the punishment for someone who kisses before marriage? How much haram is this? Please answer the question as it is because I know it's haram.

Re: Kissing in Islam

Kissing a girl should be avoided AT ALL times, except if she's your wife. This is because it can lead to sexual arousal and later, zina! I suggest you marry her and then engage in whatever.

:jkk:

Comment

Re: Kissing in Islam

Kissing a girl should be avoided AT ALL times, except if she's your wife. This is because it can lead to sexual arousal and later, zina! I suggest you marry her and then engage in whatever.

:jkk:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X