Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions about salat

Salam alaikom

Im a muslim teenager... who... doesnt... pray.... and ai regret I'd like to start praying. I've tried it seriously once but I just stopped because I'm too lazy to shower each time to pray. I don't even know how to properly perform Gusl. I've asked this on some Dutch Muslim related forums a few times but I just get pages linked to me containing thousands of words... from my knowledge you have tk perform gusl after visiting the toilet and then want to pray, is this correct? how to actually perform gusl? is what im doing correct? showerig than doing whudu? another subject, FOR EXAMPLE dhor is at 1 pm and 3sr is at 3PM and im done eith school at 4 pm. i go home etc etc am i then allowed to do these prayers oor? thanks in advance

ps pls summarize how to do gusl pls

Re: questions about salat

You do not do ghusl after you go to the toilet, you do wudhu, it is very easy.

This is how you do wudhu - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOC__7T35zM

Ghusl is what you do after sexual intercourse and on fridays before the friday prayer.

This is how you do ghusl - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKoIYxwAskE

Once you learn it, it is very easy, I promise you. It will be automatic.
    Keep in mind brother, if you have not broken your wudhu by going to the toilet, deep sleep, or breaking wind etc .. since the last time you prayed, you do not need to do wudhu before the next prayer because you are still clean.

You only repeat wudhu if you have broken your wudhu, or if it has been 24 hours
    Last edited by {Muslim}; 02-05-17, 10:25 PM.

Comment

yeah I know when to do whudu etc
      But after uh... peeing or farting do i just do the normal whudu so without cleaning under there? :p

and thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimboy9999 View Post
        yeah I know when to do whudu etc
        But after uh... peeing or farting do i just do the normal whudu so without cleaning under there? :p

and thanks
        After urinating or defecating you clean your private parts with water and then you do wudhu.
        After farting you do not need to clean your private parts, you just do wudhu.
        Last edited by {Muslim}; 02-05-17, 10:48 PM.

Comment

I should also mention, you do not have to do wudhu immediately after you urinate or defecate. You can do the wudhu later if you want, as long as you do it before you pray.
          But right after you urinate or defecate you should always clean your private parts with water.

Easy to understand right?
          Last edited by {Muslim}; 03-05-17, 02:08 AM.

Comment

and cleaning with just pouring water over private parts correct so i dont need to touch any of them

Comment

You clean yourself with your left hand and touching private parts is fine, thats part of cleaning oneself. You are still gonna do wudhu later, so it doesnt matter.
              In your house if you are able install a bidet, I recommend it, all muslims I know uses it in their bathroom, it works great and is very easy to install and use, it costs maybe 10 dollars or so. It is like a spray hose that gives water from ur toilet or ur sink that cleans very well. Look it up

This is a bidet - https://gyazo.com/e45f8bb69b0dac7a9b703cf138ef0547

You can install it to the toilet or to the sink, its very easy to do. But again, a bidet is only optional, not a must. It makes things easier for many people.
              Last edited by {Muslim}; 03-05-17, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Just to add on, ghusl is obligatory when semen is emitted.

You can do just the obligatory parts which are rinsing the mouth and nose, and also letting water reach all other parts of your body.

https://islamqa.info/en/83172
                If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X