Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is a murdered life compensated in the afterlife?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is a murdered life compensated in the afterlife?

    I was wondering, someone told me this about a murdered person

    I already told you, the life which is taken before it's time, via murder - is compensated by Allah in the afterlife, according to the way the non believer lived their life - they are also (according to some scholars) given a type of test which will determine their status in the afterlife - ie: hell fire or heaven. So again - here you find Mercy of Allah is prevalent, and Allah says in the Qur'an that HE does not judge any soul unfairly - and HE is the best judge of what is fair and what is not.


    Is this true?

  • #2
    Re: Is a murdered life compensated in the afterlife?

    Originally posted by Lupus View Post
    I was wondering, someone told me this about a murdered person

    I already told you, the life which is taken before it's time, via murder - is compensated by Allah in the afterlife, according to the way the non believer lived their life - they are also (according to some scholars) given a type of test which will determine their status in the afterlife - ie: hell fire or heaven. So again - here you find Mercy of Allah is prevalent, and Allah says in the Qur'an that HE does not judge any soul unfairly - and HE is the best judge of what is fair and what is not.


    Is this true?
    Are you a muslim?
    Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Is a murdered life compensated in the afterlife?

      Yes. This person claims it is scholarly opinion, though I have never heard of that.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Is a murdered life compensated in the afterlife?

        :salams

        A muslim murdered unjustifiably ends in Paradise. and the murderer in hell.
        My sect - No Sect

        My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

        Just a Muslim

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Is a murdered life compensated in the afterlife?

          Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
          :salams

          A muslim murdered unjustifiably ends in Paradise. and the murderer in hell.
          Not correct.
          Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
          " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Is a murdered life compensated in the afterlife?

            Originally posted by Lupus View Post
            I was wondering, someone told me this about a murdered person

            I already told you, the life which is taken before it's time, via murder - is compensated by Allah in the afterlife, according to the way the non believer lived their life - they are also (according to some scholars) given a type of test which will determine their status in the afterlife - ie: hell fire or heaven. So again - here you find Mercy of Allah is prevalent, and Allah says in the Qur'an that HE does not judge any soul unfairly - and HE is the best judge of what is fair and what is not.


            Is this true?
            It is true Allah is All Merciful, and is the Best of Judges, and His judgment is always just.

            It is NOT correct to say someone murdered means his life was taken before his time. His life was taken at the time Allah AWJ decided, not before. Death is determined only by Allah, not by a murderer.

            Regarding "compensation", it is not normally how we recognize judgment from Allah. It seems your question revolves around the wrong idea "life cut short" means the compensation is to make up for the lost life. That is a WRONG concept. It is NOT from Islam.

            "Compensation" as it relates to murder is among the living, not the dead., called Qisas. The victims' family may ask for "diya" from the murderer or the murderer's family, which functions as a fixed "compensation" for causing death.

            As for the dead, they face judgment from Allah according to how He determines. A believer, a kafir, a person before revelation reached him.

            And Allah knows best.
            Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
            " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Is a murdered life compensated in the afterlife?

              Originally posted by Lupus View Post
              I was wondering, someone told me this about a murdered person

              I already told you, the life which is taken before it's time, via murder - is compensated by Allah in the afterlife, according to the way the non believer lived their life - they are also (according to some scholars) given a type of test which will determine their status in the afterlife - ie: hell fire or heaven. So again - here you find Mercy of Allah is prevalent, and Allah says in the Qur'an that HE does not judge any soul unfairly - and HE is the best judge of what is fair and what is not.


              Is this true?
              Asalaamualaykum

              It is false based on you the very pretext that the argument is built upon.

              No person passes away "before" their time. By saying just part itself is already an indication of the lack of understanding regarding the sifath of Allah SWT. By saying a life is taken "before" its time you are insinuating that Allah SWT designated a time - then via some miracle that life got taken before the designated point. This cannot be true as Allah SWT designates when a person will be a born and when a person will pass away....and that WILL HAPPEN AS HE HAS ORDAINED. So a life cannot go before its time as that what we perceive is taken before its time IS actually that designated time which Allah SWT has appointed in the first place.

              You friend needs to read and understand the entire Asmanul Husnah and inshAllah educate themselves about the complete sifath of Allah SWT.

              Wasalaam.
              Does the pain weigh out the pride? And you look for a place to hide,
              Did someone break your heart inside, You're in ruins.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Is a murdered life compensated in the afterlife?

                Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
                Not correct.
                I have based it. on this hadith and the word unjustifiably'' is a pre requisite for what i claim

                Muslim :: Book 1 : Hadith 259
                Abu Huraira reported: A person came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and said: Messenger of Allah, what do you think if a man comes to me in order to appropriate my possession? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Don't surrender your possession to him. He (the inquirer) said: If he fights me? He (the Holy Prophet) remarked: Then fight (with him). He (the inquirer) again said: What do you think if I am killed? He (the Holy Prophet) observed: You would be a martyr. He (the inquirer) said: What do you think of him (Messenger of Allah) If I kill him. He (the Holy Prophet) said: he would be in the Fire.

                or did I misunderstand the question. ?
                My sect - No Sect

                My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                Just a Muslim

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Is a murdered life compensated in the afterlife?

                  Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
                  It is true Allah is All Merciful, and is the Best of Judges, and His judgment is always just.

                  It is NOT correct to say someone murdered means his life was taken before his time. His life was taken at the time Allah AWJ decided, not before. Death is determined only by Allah, not by a murderer.

                  Regarding "compensation", it is not normally how we recognize judgment from Allah. It seems your question revolves around the wrong idea "life cut short" means the compensation is to make up for the lost life. That is a WRONG concept. It is NOT from Islam.

                  "Compensation" as it relates to murder is among the living, not the dead., called Qisas. The victims' family may ask for "diya" from the murderer or the murderer's family, which functions as a fixed "compensation" for causing death.

                  As for the dead, they face judgment from Allah according to how He determines. A believer, a kafir, a person before revelation reached him.

                  And Allah knows best.
                  Allah swt knew the actions of people before hand , and thus he determined such a death . That is my opinion.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Is a murdered life compensated in the afterlife?

                    :salams

                    Seems i had misunderstood the OP here.

                    Even if some one dies by murder its his appointed time & al qadr. So its not that someone cut short his life and he will be compensated for his shortened life.
                    My sect - No Sect

                    My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                    Just a Muslim

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Is a murdered life compensated in the afterlife?

                      Originally posted by Lupus View Post
                      I already told you, the life which is taken before it's time, via murder - is compensated by Allah in the afterlife, according to the way the non believer lived their life - they are also (according to some scholars) given a type of test which will determine their status in the afterlife - ie: hell fire or heaven. So again - here you find Mercy of Allah is prevalent, and Allah says in the Qur'an that HE does not judge any soul unfairly - and HE is the best judge of what is fair and what is not.
                      I have heard this about an immature non-Muslim person who dies. Like an infant of a Christian, atheist or ... family. I do not think this is related solely to murder. I think this is about those immature non-Muslims who die before they can learn, hear or decide for themselves.
                      Note: I am a shia.

                      Comment

                      Collapse

                      Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                      Working...
                      X