Shirk Thoughts Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shirk Thoughts Please Help

The thoughts are coming less but i feel so scared. I cannot concentrate on anything.

I see other muslims and wonder myself why i am going through such a mess.

It is really killing me inside.

All i can do now is do sabr I don't know.

When they come i shake to try and get them away.

Comment

Re: Shirk Thoughts Please Help

Brother I hope you r cured if not then tell me your problem personally
      [email protected] I'll can help you as I am suffering from 1 year . And If any other brother is suffering he can also email me i will help him on personal experience and try to avoid using internet .

Comment

Originally posted by ibimir View Post
        Asalaam mu alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

During the Jummah Khutbah i experienced a shirk thought for a moment and this caused great distress to me. I believe in Allah Swt and his Prophet Saw firmly. This thought just came in to my mind I straight away shunned it away. It has made my heart heavy and I am scared about committing such a major sin as shirk. I know these thoughts are Waswasa but i worry often and it is causing me a lot of grief. My heart is aching and i begged for Allah Swt mercy to remove these thoughts. It has been troubling me for over a day where i feel sad and depressed after every Salaah i sit and beg for Allah Swt to help even then at times these thoughts try to come in to my mind. I do not want to talk about these thoughts or say them but i often find sometimes the thoughts come close to forcing themselves on to my lips. This has happened to me before when I was younger and I have often suffered with Waswasa in my life however this time my heart feels extremely heavy and it hurts. I have read the Hadith of the Sahaba experiencing such thoughts and the Prophet Saw told them it is a sign of clear faith. I know Allah Swt is the all hearing and all seeing he knows what is in our hearts. I have started praying all of my Salaah but feel sad during the day and depressed. I am scared inside and fear Allah Swt. These thoughts I have no control over and when they come in to my mind I begin to worry constantly. If there is any advice anyone could give this is starting to affect my daily life. It is very difficult. Please make dua for me.

JazakAllah Khair
        This happens when your iman increases and youre more near jannah,i have to be honest i had weak iman and i was practicing and wasnt really "good"then i told myself that the thing i did the sin was temporary and i wanted more but it was temporary so i said to jahannam that sin i wanna come back to Allah,i tried then i listened to a surah imran where Allah says who breaks convenants Allah wil not even talk with him nor look at him then from there i was scared so i made tawbah and now alhamdullilah im normal i have stable iman,and i never knew about that surah.
        then my iman started to increase and i felt waswas in wudu salah and kufr shirk toughts,lol i cant even drink some water without having shirk toughts if we dont ignore shaytans trick we will develop ocd then shaytan already hijacked you and youre in his control.

Comment

How does a person have Shirk thoughts when their own mind tells them how repugnant and illogical, nonsensical they are?

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

During the Jummah Khutbah i experienced a shirk thought for a moment and this caused great distress to me. I believe in Allah Swt and his Prophet Saw firmly. This thought just came in to my mind I straight away shunned it away. It has made my heart heavy and I am scared about committing such a major sin as shirk. I know these thoughts are Waswasa but i worry often and it is causing me a lot of grief. My heart is aching and i begged for Allah Swt mercy to remove these thoughts. It has been troubling me for over a day where i feel sad and depressed after every Salaah i sit and beg for Allah Swt to help even then at times these thoughts try to come in to my mind. I do not want to talk about these thoughts or say them but i often find sometimes the thoughts come close to forcing themselves on to my lips. This has happened to me before when I was younger and I have often suffered with Waswasa in my life however this time my heart feels extremely heavy and it hurts. I have read the Hadith of the Sahaba experiencing such thoughts and the Prophet Saw told them it is a sign of clear faith. I know Allah Swt is the all hearing and all seeing he knows what is in our hearts. I have started praying all of my Salaah but feel sad during the day and depressed. I am scared inside and fear Allah Swt. These thoughts I have no control over and when they come in to my mind I begin to worry constantly. If there is any advice anyone could give this is starting to affect my daily life. It is very difficult. Please make dua for me.

JazakAllah Khair
            Assalamualaikum, my dear brother.

Waswasa is actually supposed to be the least of the plots of Satan. Satan is deliberately doing this to you so that you become full of worry and afraid. I have read that one of the objectives of Satan is to make Muslims afraid and anxious in a book. I cannot find the book though.

Ask yourself. Why am I falling into the trap of Satan by feeling afraid? Why am I making Satan happy in this way?

The best plan for you is to stop feeling afraid and not to tussle with these thoughts. When you are in Salah, then don't even fight these thoughts. The thoughts will come and go away on their own. You don't need to fight them. You just need to ignore them. I have tried this myself and it has worked.

Comment

Please read this fatwa for more knowledge :

https://islamqa.info/en/12315

Comment

Waalaukum Salam Wr.WB

Say this: A'uzu billahi min ash shaitani r rajim : I seek protection from God against the Devil.

InsyaAllah.

Comment

JazakAllah Khair
                  Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

I really recommend everyone of us memorise this beautiful supplication (Dua) as soon as possible. This is an authentic Dua The Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) taught us to be saved from Minor Shirk & Major Shirk.

Please read in the morning (after Fajr) three times, and in the evening (after Maghrib): (Please see attachment & link below):

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/morning-...shirk-and-riya

Jazakallahu Khair,
                  DR
                  Last edited by Duas_Revival; 04-09-18, 04:14 PM.
                  Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer! Website: https://www.duasrevival.com/

Comment

Brother, I implore you to recite the following 100 times in the morning

لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ ، لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ، فِي يَوْمٍ مِائَةَ

It will keep the devil away until the evening.

Scholars say if you recite it at the evening then it will keep him away until the morning.

The first part is present in the authentic hadith.

What the scholars say also seems to hold weight.

You will notice a massive change.

I have. Those who do it notice it.

It does not take too long. Please recite it.

The devil will not be able to approach you.

Watch those eyes

Comment

Dear brother,

I suggest you to spend some time reading and studying about Allah. Shaytan is not happy to see you in a good shape and plays games with you obviously. You need to get a lot of knowledge in order to get stronger. First of all, Allah is not someone that happily punishes anyone or everyone. He's your, mine and everyone's and everything's Creator. He loves you for 70x more than your own mother. Think about it! In what pain your mother was for 9 months because of you, then you were sooo annoying as a little kid but she always loved you like no one else. Multiply this love with 70. Next, Allah knows you best. He sees you all the time. He hears you all the time. You can't hide from Him ever! He commanded to the Kalam billions of years before you were born to write about every single thing about you. There's no better friend for you than Him. Now, all you need is to turn to Him and ask for help. And don't forget to study Allah! You know there's no other god but Him, leave waswasas behind. It's not your belief.

Watch this: https://youtu.be/nIbnUMqLQ78

Don't rush your salat for anything, as you are standing in front of
                      The One who is in charge of whatever you are rushing for!

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                        Brother, I implore you to recite the following 100 times in the morning

لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ ، لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ، فِي يَوْمٍ مِائَةَ

It will keep the devil away until the evening.

Scholars say if you recite it at the evening then it will keep him away until the morning.

The first part is present in the authentic hadith.

What the scholars say also seems to hold weight.

You will notice a massive change.

I have. Those who do it notice it.

It does not take too long. Please recite it.

The devil will not be able to approach you.
                        This azkar can be found here, Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/instant-...easy-dhikr-100
                        Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer! Website: https://www.duasrevival.com/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X