Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murder of a muslim by another.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Re: Murder of a muslim by another.

    Originally posted by Ibrahim Rasheed View Post
    Will the victim being a believer, goes to heaven? What are the Hadis about the fate of the victim in Qiyamah?
    Narrated Ibn Mas'ud:
    that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Verbally abusing a Muslim is disobedience and fighting him is disbelief."



    Sa'd bin Abi Waqas told us that:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Fighting a Muslim is Kufr and defaming him is evildoing."

    It was narrated that Abu Bakrah said:
    "The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'If two Muslims fight with swords, and one of them kills the other, then the killer and the slain will both be in Hell.'





    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

    "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

    Comment


      #17
      Re: Murder of a muslim by another.

      Salaam Alaikum.

      I thank everyone for the comments on the subject. Jazak Allah Khairan.
      Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners ... turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

      Comment


        #18
        Re: Murder of a muslim by another.

        Originally posted by candyapple View Post
        Narrated Ibn Mas'ud:
        that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Verbally abusing a Muslim is disobedience and fighting him is disbelief."



        Sa'd bin Abi Waqas told us that:
        The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Fighting a Muslim is Kufr and defaming him is evildoing."

        It was narrated that Abu Bakrah said:
        "The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'If two Muslims fight with swords, and one of them kills the other, then the killer and the slain will both be in Hell.'





        MaashALlah jzk sis for them,

        however let me provide some context just for begginners!

        Muslims fight every day dont they? gang fights, mad fights village fights, etc etc, :(, so do they turn kuffar; nah so it must mean that one who fights a muslim for his religion!!!!

        and two muslims fighting, that one would mean both fighting for unjust reason!

        Comment


          #19
          Re: Murder of a muslim by another.

          Originally posted by Salaam786 View Post
          According to Imam Abu Hanifa (may Allah be pleased with him), a Muslim who is killed for unjust and illegal reasons with a lethal weapon (such as a knife or gun), then the victim will be considered a martyr (shaheed).

          above statement is enough to conclude she is martyred...
          Please provide the source.

          Comment


            #20
            Re: Murder of a muslim by another.

            Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
            Please provide the source.
            i already did a few posts above

            Comment


              #21
              Re: Murder of a muslim by another.

              Originally posted by Salaam786 View Post


              hadith also says, if muslim comes to you to kill you be like the son of Adam [i.e, dont fight back and let him kill you]
              Where did you read that?
              Watch those eyes

              Comment


                #22
                Re: Murder of a muslim by another.

                Originally posted by Salaam786 View Post
                According to Imam Abu Hanifa (may Allah be pleased with him), a Muslim who is killed for unjust and illegal reasons with a lethal weapon (such as a knife or gun), then the victim will be considered a martyr (shaheed).

                above statement is enough to conclude she is martyred
                I didn't know Abu Haneefah's statements have now become a hujjah in the deen...oh wait.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Re: Murder of a muslim by another.

                  Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                  Where did you read that?
                  The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Before the Last Hour there will be commotions like pieces of a dark night in which a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening, or a believer in the evening and infidel in the morning. He who sits during them will be better than he who gets up and he who walks during them is better than he who runs. So break your bows, cut your bowstrings and strike your swords on stones. If people then come in to one of you, let him be like the better of Adam's two sons.

                  إِنَّ بَيْنَ يَدَىِ السَّاعَةِ فِتَنًا كَقِطَعِ اللَّيْلِ الْمُظْلِمِ يُصْبِحُ الرَّجُلُ فِيهَا مُؤْمِنًا وَيُمْسِي كَافِرًا وَيُمْسِي مُؤْمِنًا وَيُصْبِحُ كَافِرًا الْقَاعِدُ فِيهَا خَيْرٌ مِنَ الْقَائِمِ وَالْمَاشِي فِيهَا خَيْرٌ مِنَ السَّاعِي فَكَسِّرُوا قِسِيَّكُمْ وَقَطِّعُوا أَوْتَارَكُمْ وَاضْرِبُوا سُيُوفَكُمْ بِالْحِجَارَةِ فَإِنْ دُخِلَ - يَعْنِي عَلَى أَحَدٍ مِنْكُمْ - فَلْيَكُنْ كَخَيْرِ ابْنَىْ آدَمَ ‏

                  Sunan Abi Dawud 4259

                  Sahih (Al-Albani)

                  https://sunnah.com/abudawud/37/20
                  Last edited by Salaam786; 21-04-17, 03:08 PM.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Re: Murder of a muslim by another.

                    Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                    I didn't know Abu Haneefah's statements have now become a hujjah in the deen...oh wait.
                    what do you say to a OP who doesn't specify any school of thought he follows?; a trustworthy opinion of any great imam is enough! :)

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Re: Murder of a muslim by another.

                      Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                      Where did you read that?

                      Imams Ahmad, Abu Dawood and Tirmidhi have reported the following on the authority of Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqs (may Allah be pleased with him) who was present at the time of the fitnah which took place when the Caliph ‘Uthmn ibn ‘Affn (may Allah be pleased with him) was murdered. He said: “I bear witness that the Prophet (may the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) said,

                      ‘There will be Fitnah very soon. The one who sat down during it will be better than the one who is standing. Similarly, the one who is standing will be better than the one who was walking. And the one who is walking will be better than the one who is running.’ Sa’d (may Allah be pleased with him) said, ‘Tell me what I should do when if someone enters my home and wants to kill me?’ The Prophet replied, ‘Be like the son of Adam.’”

                      In another version of the same hadith, it says: “Be like the better of the two sons of Adam.” (Ahmad, vol 1, p 169; Abu Dawood, kitb al-Fitan, Bb an-Nahie an as-Sa’ee fi al-Fitna. Imam Muslim, Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi and Ibn Mjah all reported this hadith on the authority of Abu Dharr)

                      http://www.islamicstories.com/story/122

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Re: Murder of a muslim by another.

                        Originally posted by Salaam786 View Post
                        what do you say to a OP who doesn't specify any school of thought he follows?; a trustworthy opinion of any great imam is enough! :)
                        The Qur'an and sunnah doesn't talk about following school of thoughts.

                        Regardless, it is not enough in any way.
                        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                        You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Re: Murder of a muslim by another.

                          Originally posted by Salaam786 View Post
                          Imams Ahmad, Abu Dawood and Tirmidhi have reported the following on the authority of Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqs (may Allah be pleased with him) who was present at the time of the fitnah which took place when the Caliph ‘Uthmn ibn ‘Affn (may Allah be pleased with him) was murdered. He said: “I bear witness that the Prophet (may the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) said,

                          ‘There will be Fitnah very soon. The one who sat down during it will be better than the one who is standing. Similarly, the one who is standing will be better than the one who was walking. And the one who is walking will be better than the one who is running.’ Sa’d (may Allah be pleased with him) said, ‘Tell me what I should do when if someone enters my home and wants to kill me?’ The Prophet replied, ‘Be like the son of Adam.’”

                          In another version of the same hadith, it says: “Be like the better of the two sons of Adam.” (Ahmad, vol 1, p 169; Abu Dawood, kitb al-Fitan, Bb an-Nahie an as-Sa’ee fi al-Fitna. Imam Muslim, Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi and Ibn Mjah all reported this hadith on the authority of Abu Dharr)

                          http://www.islamicstories.com/story/122
                          Originally posted by Salaam786 View Post
                          The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Before the Last Hour there will be commotions like pieces of a dark night in which a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening, or a believer in the evening and infidel in the morning. He who sits during them will be better than he who gets up and he who walks during them is better than he who runs. So break your bows, cut your bowstrings and strike your swords on stones. If people then come in to one of you, let him be like the better of Adam's two sons.

                          إِنَّ بَيْنَ يَدَىِ السَّاعَةِ فِتَنًا كَقِطَعِ اللَّيْلِ الْمُظْلِمِ يُصْبِحُ الرَّجُلُ فِيهَا مُؤْمِنًا وَيُمْسِي كَافِرًا وَيُمْسِي مُؤْمِنًا وَيُصْبِحُ كَافِرًا الْقَاعِدُ فِيهَا خَيْرٌ مِنَ الْقَائِمِ وَالْمَاشِي فِيهَا خَيْرٌ مِنَ السَّاعِي فَكَسِّرُوا قِسِيَّكُمْ وَقَطِّعُوا أَوْتَارَكُمْ وَاضْرِبُوا سُيُوفَكُمْ بِالْحِجَارَةِ فَإِنْ دُخِلَ - يَعْنِي عَلَى أَحَدٍ مِنْكُمْ - فَلْيَكُنْ كَخَيْرِ ابْنَىْ آدَمَ ‏

                          Sunan Abi Dawud 4259

                          Sahih (Al-Albani)

                          https://sunnah.com/abudawud/37/20

                          The scholars have explained that hadith. They have explained it keeping in mind the following hadith:


                          It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that:

                          A man came to the Messenger of Allah (:saw:) and said: "O Messenger of Allah, what do you think if someone comes to steal my wealth?" He said: "Urge him by Allah." He said: "What if he persists?" He said: "Urge him by Allah." He said: "What if he persists?" He said: "Urge him by Allah." He said: "What if he persists?" He said: "Then fight. If you are killed you will be in Paradise and if you kill him, he will be in the Fire."

                          [Sunan al-Nasaa'i Hadith No. 4083]


                          Have you read the explanation?
                          Watch those eyes

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Re: Murder of a muslim by another.

                            Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                            The scholars have explained that hadith. They have explained it keeping in mind the following hadith:


                            It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that:

                            A man came to the Messenger of Allah (:saw:) and said: "O Messenger of Allah, what do you think if someone comes to steal my wealth?" He said: "Urge him by Allah." He said: "What if he persists?" He said: "Urge him by Allah." He said: "What if he persists?" He said: "Urge him by Allah." He said: "What if he persists?" He said: "Then fight. If you are killed you will be in Paradise and if you kill him, he will be in the Fire."

                            [Sunan al-Nasaa'i Hadith No. 4083]


                            Have you read the explanation?
                            yeah i've read the explanation, however it's by unverified sources that site; it even says Habil probably fought kabil in defense!

                            the hadith you mentioned is obviously about someone trying to nab your property; we know that Usman Gani [ra] never fought the muslims that came to kill him ...

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Re: Murder of a muslim by another.

                              Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                              The Qur'an and sunnah doesn't talk about following school of thoughts.

                              Regardless, it is not enough in any way.
                              so a person comes here for answer and we're going to have a whole debate about which opinion is right [as if we laymen can figure that out anyway] and this brother is to judge who is right just to get his answer???; he'll probably go more confused then when he came here! :D

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Re: Murder of a muslim by another.

                                Originally posted by Salaam786 View Post
                                so a person comes here for answer and we're going to have a whole debate about which opinion is right [as if we laymen can figure that out anyway] and this brother is to judge who is right just to get his answer???; he'll probably go more confused then when he came here! :D
                                .
                                Your calculation of the probability is irrelevant.
                                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                                You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X