Am I committing shirk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I committing shirk

Assalamu alaikkum ... I am suffering from waswas problem for long time today when I was talking to my friend one thought came like what will do if talking to friend is shirk I thought I will never talk to him if it is shirk then I thought I will tell my problem even it's shirk and stop talking to him nd ask for forgiveness then I thought I will not do anything I will just stop talking .. now it's feel like talking to him is shirk ?? If it is shirk illa stop talk but when I am thinking of stop talking am panicking so am I committing shirk ... is it shirk if I talk to my frnd with this mind set what should I do am confused .. sorry for my bad English .. I no it's seem silly but I could not do anything whatever I do I feel like it's shirk and however I make it like shirk I don't no what to do now is it shirk if I tAlk to my frnd

Re: Am I committing shirk

Originally posted by Risney View Post
    Assalamu alaikkum ... I am suffering from waswas problem for long time today when I was talking to my friend one thought came like what will do if talking to friend is shirk I thought I will never talk to him if it is shirk then I thought I will tell my problem even it's shirk and stop talking to him nd ask for forgiveness then I thought I will not do anything I will just stop talking .. now it's feel like talking to him is shirk ?? If it is shirk illa stop talk but when I am thinking of stop talking am panicking so am I committing shirk ... is it shirk if I talk to my frnd with this mind set what should I do am confused .. sorry for my bad English .. I no it's seem silly but I could not do anything whatever I do I feel like it's shirk and however I make it like shirk I don't no what to do now is it shirk if I tAlk to my frnd
    Assalam u Alaikum
    Read Quran and relax your mind. Try to throw out this thought from your mind that you are committing shirk by talking to your friend. Shaitan Maloon is trying to confuse you but don't let him overtake you. Continuously recite A'oozu Billahi minashshaitaan ir rajeem. Insha Allah you feel relax and okay

Comment

Wslm

let these thought flow through dont fight or block them.
      the more you try to fight them the more they will come.

Say "Amantu Billah wa Rusooli" and seek Allah's protection from shaytaan.

After ignoring it for a while it will go away.

shaytaan is like that little dog that barks when you walking down the road... if you try to get it away it will come more after you... ingoring it and it will get tired and go elsewhere Insha-Allah

Comment

Originally posted by Ekoor View Post
        Wslm

let these thought flow through dont fight or block them.
        the more you try to fight them the more they will come.

Say "Amantu Billah wa Rusooli" and seek Allah's protection from shaytaan.

After ignoring it for a while it will go away.

shaytaan is like that little dog that barks when you walking down the road... if you try to get it away it will come more after you... ingoring it and it will get tired and go elsewhere Insha-Allah
        So am not committing shirk ryt .. this is not shirk ryt ?

Comment

So am not committing shirk ryt .. this is not shirk ryt ?
          You said it yourself it waswasa not shirk

Comment

I have this problem for long time first it's started with small doubt after that it feel like if I do anything bad or sin it's shirk because that mean am giving more important than Allah then I felt like talking to girls is forbidden so if I talk to girls it's shirk so if talk to girls I giving more important to talk to grls thaan allah so then I stopped talking then in few days I ignore this thought and talked to girls then I felt like am committing shirk then one of part was like it's not really shirk I make it as a shirk so allah will forgive and u can do that as normal sin aftr some times it gone then that thought came whatever I do when I watch movie whenever I talk to my frnd then that thoughts disappeared Igorore those thoughts nd live with my life as normal muslims and now those kinds thoughts are strted to coming even stronger whatever I do those kind of thoughts are coming if its shirk I'll stop do it ... is doing with this confusion and this mindset is shirk or not ? BecAuse I feel like even it is not shirk doing with this mindset mean I am ok with this even it's shirk but am not ok .. I now these things are sin ins Islam but these are not shirk ryt even am confused to talk to mom this is not not only for this matter even when i talk with my frndz these kind of thoughts are coming ? So I thought these friend or anyone not more important than Allah am talking to them as normAl as other muslims talks without giving more important but then my mind was like these things are not shirk ok I are not giving important to them but previous which U thought in beginning u did with doubts no so those are shirk even if I talk without giving more important and as normal I make this as shirk so now if I do that it shirk ...so now doing these things which are not actually shirk is shirk or not ?? Is there is anything I can do to make those things as normal sin or normal thing because these thoughts came from waswas problem no please give me some solutions ... nd help me to understand are these things are shirk or not ? Is theres anything I can do to be normal

Comment

I had the same problem exactly as mine is even worse hope your problem is solve but if not then u should also consult a doctor which can help u because u have also devolved ocd and one thing need to keep in mind that fear will even make worse don't get afraid and face this it will go soon .
              I have this problem for long time first it's started with small doubt after that it feel like if I do anything bad or sin it's shirk because that mean am giving more important than Allah then I felt like talking to girls is forbidden so if I talk to girls it's shirk so if talk to girls I giving more important to talk to grls thaan allah so then I stopped talking then in few days I ignore this thought and talked to girls then I felt like am committing shirk then one of part was like it's not really shirk I make it as a shirk so allah will forgive and u can do that as normal sin aftr some times it gone then that thought came whatever I do when I watch movie whenever I talk to my frnd then that thoughts disappeared Igorore those thoughts nd live with my life as normal muslims and now those kinds thoughts are strted to coming even stronger whatever I do those kind of thoughts are coming if its shirk I'll stop do it ... is doing with this confusion and this mindset is shirk or not ? BecAuse I feel like even it is not shirk doing with this mindset mean I am ok with this even it's shirk but am not ok .. I now these things are sin ins Islam but these are not shirk ryt even am confused to talk to mom this is not not only for this matter even when i talk with my frndz these kind of thoughts are coming ? So I thought these friend or anyone not more important than Allah am talking to them as normAl as other muslims talks without giving more important but then my mind was like these things are not shirk ok I are not giving important to them but previous which U thought in beginning u did with doubts no so those are shirk even if I talk without giving more important and as normal I make this as shirk so now if I do that it shirk ...so now doing these things which are not actually shirk is shirk or not ?? Is there is anything I can do to make those things as normal sin or normal thing because these thoughts came from waswas problem no please give me some solutions ... nd help me to understand are these things are shirk or not ? Is theres anything I can do to be normal

Comment

Walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabaraktu.

Dear brother,

It seems you are afraid of shaytan. By being in that mindset you have already given authority and power to shaytan. Shaytan can never do anything to you unless Allah (swt) permits it, and Allah will not permit it if you have firm belief in Allah (swt). How can you, the worshipper of the Creator, the Rabbul Alamin, be afraid of His creation when Allah (swt) specifically gives you protection over shaytan provided you perfect your ibada and stay true to your call to your Rabb :)

It is widely known through out the sahi hadiths that the angels are constantly praying for your as long as you are in the state of udhu and on the prayermat. Therefore maximize your time in Ibada. 70000 angels enter Baitul Mamur everyday to do tawaf around the heavenly house and pray for mankind (though I am not saying that's their only job). So what are you afraid of?! It is good to be conscious of shayatin and their plots against you but they are despicable creation who are lesser than what you think of them. They cannot even enter your room if you close your door even though they could carry the throne of sheba in a fraction of a second from one corner of the globe to the other. Such is the power of Eman over them :)

I can suggest following steps that will definitely reduce the effect of satan on you.

1) stay in udhu 24/7
                2) Read Qur'an esp after fajr. Listen to Qur'anic recitation when you are driving eg. (ignoring the recitation of Qur'an while its recited is sinful btw)
                3) Prolong your time in ibada and perfect your ibada. (I suggest to you to read the salaah portion of sahi bukhari to start off, its not as big as sahi muslim)

Disclaimer: Nothing I say is from speculation or guess in this post but all have references in Qur'an and sahi hadith. And Allah (swt) knows best.

An additional measure you can take is get a medical consultation about OCD/anxiety disorder.

Last resort is Rukya. I wouldn't go into Rukya unless absolutely necessary because many magicians claim to be doing ruqya. In reality they can get you possessed by Jinn. May Allah(swt) protect us.

Ask yourself why you were created. Do not let society distract you from seeking the truth.
                Sahih International, 63:3 (Surah Al-Munafiqun)
                That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X