How to repent for this kufr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to repent for this kufr?

If you want to repent from a sin you have to stop the sin, give up the sin, ask Allah for forgiveness and regret it.
    For somebody's rights being taken you have to return them.

If somebody does kufr and something like steal at the same time, like somebody steals while saying Allah can't see me steal.

To become muslim again do they have to return what they stole and repent or can they just repent for the kufr only to become muslim again?

Re: How to repent for this kufr?

you take your shahada if you did kufr.

And for that sin of stealing, you should return it what you stole. You don't have to expose yourself, just send what u stole in a parcel to that person or find a way to return what you took anonymously
    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

I mean I heard you have to return rights to repent for a sin, and the kufr involved stealing.

I want to know about repenting for the kufr on its own do you have to repent for the stealing as well in this case?

I mean if somebody just repents and said the shahadah without returing what they stole are they muslim again? I'm asking becaue their kufr involved stealing and taking somebody's rights.

Comment

I asked Abu Musab, our resident scholar his answer:

Theft has got absolutely no connection with kufr at all, so to become Muslim he just needs to retake his shahaadah.

But he will still have to return what he stole though, doesn't mean it's his now that he is Muslim again.

Wallaahu A'lam.
        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
          I asked Abu Musab, our resident scholar his answer:

Theft has got absolutely no connection with kufr at all, so to become Muslim he just needs to retake his shahaadah.

But he will still have to return what he stole though, doesn't mean it's his now that he is Muslim again.

Wallaahu A'lam.
          Thank you but hopefully I explained myself properly
          They did the sin of stealing with a kufr intention.
          So even though their sin was done with a kufr intention, they can repent for their kufr intention only to become muslim again and don't have to repent for the sin of stealing.

Hopefully I have that right

Comment

Originally posted by Yus View Post
            Thank you but hopefully I explained myself properly
            They did the sin of stealing with a kufr intention.
            So even though their sin was done with a kufr intention, they can repent for their kufr intention only to become muslim again and don't have to repent for the sin of stealing.

Hopefully I have that right
            Look son.

Let me break it down for you and show you the cause of confusion.

You stole something and believed Allah can't see you.

Here the stealing part has nothing to do with kufr. It is completely irrelevant.

Next is the belief that Allah can't see you. If you willingly with full conscience believes that, it would be kufr. The kufr is attached only here. It is distinct from the stealing.

So you did two things. One has nothing to do with the kufr, the other was kufr.

So to repent from the kufr you have to repent from what caused the kufr, i.e the belief that Allah is not all seeing

Your stealing plays no role in the kufr. The kufr was believing Allah is not all seeing. Keep the issues in their places and don't jumble them up.
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
              Look son.

Let me break it down for you and show you the cause of confusion.

You stole something and believed Allah can't see you.

Here the stealing part has nothing to do with kufr. It is completely irrelevant.

Next is the belief that Allah can't see you. If you willingly with full conscience believes that, it would be kufr. The kufr is attached only here. It is distinct from the stealing.

So you did two things. One has nothing to do with the kufr, the other was kufr.

So to repent from the kufr you have to repent from what caused the kufr, i.e the belief that Allah is not all seeing

Your stealing plays no role in the kufr. The kufr was believing Allah is not all seeing. Keep the issues in their places and don't jumble them up.
              Thank you,
              I'm just confused at the part that they stole while the whole time they were thinking Allah was not seeing they or stole with that intention in mind to begin with. Does this not connect the two acts? I thought they had to repent for both together.
              So they just repent for their kufr only say shahadah and become muslim again right? They don't have to return anything to become muslim again.
              Does this apply to any kufr like they stole with the intention to mock islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Yus View Post
                Thank you,
                I'm just confused at the part that they stole while the whole time they were thinking Allah was not seeing they or stole with that intention in mind to begin with. Does this not connect the two acts? I thought they had to repent for both together.
                So they just repent for their kufr only say shahadah and become muslim again right? They don't have to return anything to become muslim again.
                Does this apply to any kufr like they stole with the intention to mock islam.
                Repent to Allah with all sincerity.

You should also return the items stolen. As Allah has hidden this crime between you and Him, as a Mercy/Rahma to you, you have an argument to return the items in secret, in order to keep the matter hidden. Return them with an anonymous note of apology.

The items are haram and any benefit from them would also be prohibited.

And Allah knows best.
                Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
                  Repent to Allah with all sincerity.

You should also return the items stolen. As Allah has hidden this crime between you and Him, as a Mercy/Rahma to you, you have an argument to return the items in secret, in order to keep the matter hidden. Return them with an anonymous note of apology.

The items are haram and any benefit from them would also be prohibited.

And Allah knows best.
                  You didn't really answer my question, I know the items should be returned but I'm asking if without returning them the person can be muslim again?

Like if they stole to mock islam or while them were stealing they did it fast hoping and believing Allah couldn't see them.
                  Both of these are kufr, I want to know do they have to return what they stole to become muslim or can they repent for the kufr of mocking or doing it fast hoping that Allah wouldn't see only to become muslim again, or do they have to return what they stole to become muslim again as well?

As their kufr action involved taking a right and to repent for that they have return what they stole but I'm not sure if that applies in this case.

Comment

Working...
                  X