• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rahmat89
    replied
    Re: Islamic Faith

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
    :jkk: this thread was made well over a year ago in August 2016

I have been a Muslim for a year now Alhamdulillah.
    Alhamdulillah.. :) allahu akbar.

Leave a comment:

• Rifqah
    replied

Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post
    There is not "truer" religion but the true religion did exist and it is Islam. I believe you are already a Muslimah. If you believe there is no god but Al-wahid (The one and only) and prophet Muhammad is the messenger of Allah then you already a Muslimah. Sahada is kind of declaration of your faith, Which is important to show the world that you are a true Muslimah.

May Allah guide you and give you the courage to show the world that you are a Muslimah. Amin Ya Rabbal Al-Amin.
    :jkk: this thread was made well over a year ago in August 2016

I have been a Muslim for a year now Alhamdulillah.

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied

People have varying degrees of faith and I was wondering how much faith you have to have to make your statement of belief or shahada. Do you have to believe emphatically that the words you are speaking are absolutely true or can you simply believe that Islam is truer than other religions you've come across?

Thanks for your consideration.
    Islam is not truer than other Religions.

Islam is the Only True/Legitimate Deen/Religion.

Allah عز و جل makes this explicitly clear.

If one believes there are other Religions than Islam which are True, valid, legitimate etc then they are not muslim.

The very definition of the word implies we submit to Allah عز و جل and his messenger صلى الله عليه و سلم

In the sight of Allah عز و جل there is only one Deen, Al-Islam, and it has always been Islam.

The one who doesn't believe in his/her testimony of faith, isn't a Muslim.

:jkk:
    Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 10-11-17, 12:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied

Originally posted by Afzalsheikh View Post
    It is trust in the Unity of God or Tawheed. This is expressed in the primary Kalimah (Word) of Islam as: “Laa ilaaha illallaah", meaning: “There is no one worthy of worship but Allah.
    This includes rejecting the taghut

Any false God thats why we say there is no God
    You have to reject any false God
    In islam a taghut is
    Any one or thing that is worshipped
    Andyone that does the worshipping of orher than Allah
    Anyone who claims to see the unseen
    Anyone who rules by other the law of Allah
    And satan we have to reject and disbelieve all these things and only worship , believe and legislate by Allahs law the sharia then you are a muslim

Leave a comment:

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied

People have varying degrees of faith and I was wondering how much faith you have to have to make your statement of belief or shahada. Do you have to believe emphatically that the words you are speaking are absolutely true or can you simply believe that Islam is truer than other religions you've come across?

Look at the 7 conditioms of shahada

Leave a comment:

• rahmat89
    replied

There is not "truer" religion but the true religion did exist and it is Islam. I believe you are already a Muslimah. If you believe there is no god but Al-wahid (The one and only) and prophet Muhammad is the messenger of Allah then you already a Muslimah. Sahada is kind of declaration of your faith, Which is important to show the world that you are a true Muslimah.

May Allah guide you and give you the courage to show the world that you are a Muslimah. Amin Ya Rabbal Al-Amin.

Leave a comment:

• Afzalsheikh
    replied

It is trust in the Unity of God or Tawheed. This is expressed in the primary Kalimah (Word) of Islam as: “Laa ilaaha illallaah", meaning: “There is no one worthy of worship but Allah.

Leave a comment:

• AmantuBillahi
    replied

Originally posted by drberks View Post
    Not yet. I very nearly did, the day before yesterday but it's just not that easy. I just need to be a little more prepared I think.
    May Allah guide you and give you strength. If you need anything feel free .

Our prayers are with you and would love to call you our sister in islam soon. Please announce it to us when you do go through with it.

And remember you don't need to be a super muslim 0 to 100. It takes time , the Prophet(saws) was easy going with his companions as they were all new converts to the faith. The religion was not revealed in 1 day. It was a 23 year old process with commandments coming down throughout that period.

Yeah.

Leave a comment:

• ElKh
    replied

Not yet. I very nearly did, the day before yesterday but it's just not that easy. I just need to be a little more prepared I think.
    May Allah let you die as a Muslim, sister.

Leave a comment:

• Rifqah
    replied

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
    So have you taken the shahada? :D

Leave a comment:

• AmantuBillahi
    replied

Oh oh OH! I can search lol
    Thank you for the nudge, I didn't notice.
    So have you taken the shahada? :D

Leave a comment:

• Rifqah
    replied

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    dont know the answer to your question but i just figured out you are a full member now, your names gone blue
    Alhamdulilah should make using this site easier
    Oh oh OH! I can search lol
    Thank you for the nudge, I didn't notice.

Leave a comment:

• eesa the kiwi
    replied

So, is it enough to have the intention to live an obedient life and to worship and serve The Almighty even if the individual still has reservations? If the intention to try and do the right thing is present, then that is the most important thing?
    dont know the answer to your question but i just figured out you are a full member now, your names gone blue
    Alhamdulilah should make using this site easier

Leave a comment:

• Rifqah
    replied

So, is it enough to have the intention to live an obedient life and to worship and serve The Almighty even if the individual still has reservations? If the intention to try and do the right thing is present, then that is the most important thing?

Leave a comment:

• AbdullahiG
    replied

you have to believe that it is the absolute truth from God; anything less that that wont make you a muslim at heart

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X