Islamic Faith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Islamic Faith

It is trust in the Unity of God or Tawheed. This is expressed in the primary Kalimah (Word) of Islam as: “Laa ilaaha illallaah", meaning: “There is no one worthy of worship but Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
      People have varying degrees of faith and I was wondering how much faith you have to have to make your statement of belief or shahada. Do you have to believe emphatically that the words you are speaking are absolutely true or can you simply believe that Islam is truer than other religions you've come across?

Thanks for your consideration.
      There is not "truer" religion but the true religion did exist and it is Islam. I believe you are already a Muslimah. If you believe there is no god but Al-wahid (The one and only) and prophet Muhammad is the messenger of Allah then you already a Muslimah. Sahada is kind of declaration of your faith, Which is important to show the world that you are a true Muslimah.

May Allah guide you and give you the courage to show the world that you are a Muslimah. Amin Ya Rabbal Al-Amin.

Comment

People have varying degrees of faith and I was wondering how much faith you have to have to make your statement of belief or shahada. Do you have to believe emphatically that the words you are speaking are absolutely true or can you simply believe that Islam is truer than other religions you've come across?

Look at the 7 conditioms of shahada

Comment

Originally posted by Afzalsheikh View Post
          It is trust in the Unity of God or Tawheed. This is expressed in the primary Kalimah (Word) of Islam as: “Laa ilaaha illallaah", meaning: “There is no one worthy of worship but Allah.
          This includes rejecting the taghut

Any false God thats why we say there is no God
          You have to reject any false God
          In islam a taghut is
          Any one or thing that is worshipped
          Andyone that does the worshipping of orher than Allah
          Anyone who claims to see the unseen
          Anyone who rules by other the law of Allah
          And satan we have to reject and disbelieve all these things and only worship , believe and legislate by Allahs law the sharia then you are a muslim

Comment

Islam is not truer than other Religions.

Islam is the Only True/Legitimate Deen/Religion.

Allah عز و جل makes this explicitly clear.

If one believes there are other Religions than Islam which are True, valid, legitimate etc then they are not muslim.

The very definition of the word implies we submit to Allah عز و جل and his messenger صلى الله عليه و سلم

In the sight of Allah عز و جل there is only one Deen, Al-Islam, and it has always been Islam.

The one who doesn't believe in his/her testimony of faith, isn't a Muslim.

:jkk:
            Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 09-11-17, 11:55 PM.
            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post
              There is not "truer" religion but the true religion did exist and it is Islam. I believe you are already a Muslimah. If you believe there is no god but Al-wahid (The one and only) and prophet Muhammad is the messenger of Allah then you already a Muslimah. Sahada is kind of declaration of your faith, Which is important to show the world that you are a true Muslimah.

May Allah guide you and give you the courage to show the world that you are a Muslimah. Amin Ya Rabbal Al-Amin.
              :jkk: this thread was made well over a year ago in August 2016

I have been a Muslim for a year now Alhamdulillah.

Comment

:jkk: this thread was made well over a year ago in August 2016

I have been a Muslim for a year now Alhamdulillah.
                Alhamdulillah.. :) allahu akbar.

Comment

Working...
                X