During firauns times, killing of sons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During firauns times, killing of sons

So I know before Musa firaun tried to have all the sons killed to avoid what someone told him would come.

But then I also read that to threaten Musa and his followers firaun again starting killing sons and letting daughter live....

So was this something that was enforced twice, or never stopped, or what????

Re: During firauns times, killing of sons

Where did you read it?

Comment

Originally posted by thedeen33 View Post
      So I know before Musa firaun tried to have all the sons killed to avoid what someone told him would come.

But then I also read that to threaten Musa and his followers firaun again starting killing sons and letting daughter live....

So was this something that was enforced twice, or never stopped, or what????
      Yes, see Surah 7, Verse 127:

Said the chiefs of Pharaoh's people: "Will you leave Moses and his people, to spread mischief in the land, and to abandon you and your gods?"
      He said: "Their male children will we slay; and their females will we save alive; and we have over them power irresistible."
      So, this was a policy that was continued (or resumed) even after Musa (a.s) was born, and proclaimed his message.

And Allah knows best.

Comment

^ I would advise you not to take that path if at all you don't want to be banned or have this thread to be deleted. Moses period in Egypt according to the Quran is one of those areas that Some people have got a very thin skin about. It is obvious that there is some apparent "issues" here and the thread may degenerate.

Comment

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Qur...nal/qi026.html

Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
          X