Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Easy Is It for a Believer to Become a Disbeliever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Easy Is It for a Believer to Become a Disbeliever?

:start:
    على النبى:alhumdull
    :salams

How easy is it for a believer to become a disbeliever?

Zayd ibn Khaalid al-Juhani who said: “The Messenger of Allaah led us in praying Fajr at al-Hudaybiyah, following rainfall during the night. When he had finished praying, he turned to the people and said, ‘Do you know what your Lord has said?’ They said, ‘Allaah and His Messenger know best.’ He said, ‘This morning one of My slaves became a believer in Me and one became a disbeliever. As for the one who said, “We have been given rain by virtue of Allaah and His mercy,” he is a believer in Me and a disbeliever in the stars. But as for the one who said, “We have been given rain by such and such a star,” he is a disbeliever in Me and a believer in the stars.’” [sahih alBukhari and Muslim rhm]
    Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray
Working...
X