Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I have a few questions about Islam

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    It's possible because we have the Qur'an right in front of us. How is it not possible?

Everyday you wake up, do you not see the world around you? Who created this world? Obviously Allah So, how are you not 100%?

Whoever is teaching you this nonsense, please do yourself a favor and stay away from him/her.
    Allah Almighty speaks about three types of yaqeen in the holy quran

1. Ilm ul yaqeen
    2. Ain ul yaqeen
    3. Haq ul yaqeen

The first stage is where a person, through learning about religion comes to the conclusion that there has to be a god. Thisnis like seeing smokencoming up and aariving at the conclusion that there has to be fire.

The second stage is seeing for yourself that there is indeed god. This is like following the trail of smoke and seeing the fire.

The third stage is when you actually experience god. That is like going near the fire, seeing it and enjoying its heat.

Do not therefore jump to conclusions, but rather persevere in faith.

Comment

• Re: I've left Islam.

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
      So people's comments bought you back to islam?? And fearing Allah swt was not enough? What's wrong with you
      Let her be, Allah can grow seeds of Imaan in barren land. Whatever the reason for coming back to Islam was, doesn't matter. Ultimately, ALLAH brought her back.

We shouldn't criticize people for the reason of coming back to Islam. People convert to Islam, because of Muslims having explained Islam in detail, etc. Will you then say "so you converted just because of it making sense, and not out of fear of Allah?!"

You do know that Allah guides however He SWT wills? I find this comment unnecessary, although I find it dubious for Muslimah to have "former diest" under her name.

Whether it was people that made her change, or not, doesn't matter. Ultimately it was Allah SWT that brought her back.

May Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong. Ameen. And Allah knows best.
      Last edited by Serinity; 29-04-16, 07:27 AM.
      La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
      (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
      Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by ----Muslimah---- View Post
        Updated post:
        Everything except face and hands was enough, but now times are more lecherous; just the sight of a face can make a pervy man stare .... So this is why everything needs to be covered up

women go through periods, more tumultuous emotions etc which could make them forget thus two women are needed so if one errs another could remind her

females are more weak by nature; the can be impressed by non-muslims kaafir religion and convert to that; females get absolutely besotted by 'their man' don't they?, thus they can start to love everything about him, including their kaafir religion, especially if the man they love wants her to convert

there you go sis; men and women are equal in worth to Allah but they have biological differences hence different roles

Comment

Originally posted by ----Muslimah---- View Post
          No, I'm Muslim now.
          After reading all these comments, crying alot, and think alot, I've come back to Islam.
          I'm so sorry to everyone for this. My life is in ruins and a mess. I've been so confused with everything, so indecisive, but alhamdullah, I'm back.
          Please don't hate me for causing such an uproar. Everything has been crazy, but at least I have Islam again. :)
          MaashAllah!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
            Read the forum rules which say anyone who leaves Islam will be banned.. Why ban some and leave some?
            but there are humans behind the rules so it's up to a 'person' at end of day :D and a persons heart relents to one who reconverted :)

Comment

Originally posted by Slave of Rehman View Post
              Everything except face and hands was enough, but now times are more lecherous; just the sight of a face can make a pervy man stare .... So this is why everything needs to be covered up

women go through periods, more tumultuous emotions etc which could make them forget thus two women are needed so if one errs another could remind her

females are more weak by nature; the can be impressed by non-muslims kaafir religion and convert to that; females get absolutely besotted by 'their man' don't they?, thus they can start to love everything about him, including their kaafir religion, especially if the man they love wants her to convert

there you go sis; men and women are equal in worth to Allah but they have biological differences hence different roles
              Jalabib prescribed in the holy quran is to pull the head scarf across your breasts covering them. Everything else are fiqh based on the style of living and the prevailing conditions of the land in which people live.

Muslim women who are field workers cannot wear a burqa and it is not expected of them. Likewise, each and every role or vocation would prescribe the level of decency maintainable.

The cover should first be in the mind of the person than on the body.

Comment

Left for the second time. Unannounced this time.

So much effort from so many people, totally useless.
                Last edited by Spicen; 01-08-17, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X