Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intercourse during menses

As-salamu alaykum,

My husband and I are in our early twenties, and we had unprotected intercourse. The next day I took the emergency pill.

5 days later I noticed slight spotting, which I know is a side effect of the emergency pill.

However, ever since I began my menses, I have been extremely lucky as I am very regular, same day each month, never having problems with lateness. Therefore, as I began spotting a week or so before my period is due, does this mean I am unpure and cannot have intercourse with my husband again until the spotting ends? As I do not think this is a part of my menses as I am not due?

I am sorry if the question is quite personal, but I really need help as I do not want to commit a sin.

Thank you!

Re: intercourse during menses

:wswrwb:

Do you keep a calendar of your bleeding, non bleeding days and your cycle?

That normally helps to determine what is classed as haidh and what is istihaadah

Sent me a private message and inshaAllah I'll try my best to help you x
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Re: intercourse during menses

@OP kindly discuss these kind of matters , with some sister in private.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X