Faults in Authentic Hadiths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faults in Authentic Hadiths

Copying from a post on fb.. Can someone plz post refutations.

The first narration:
    Our Lord, may He be blessed and glorified, comes down to the sky of this world when the last third of the night remains. He says: Who prays to me so I would answer him? Who asks me so I would give him? Who asks me for forgiveness so I would forgive him. (Saheeh Al-Bukhari:1145)

Re: Faults in Authentic Hadiths

Originally posted by Mujahid4ever View Post
    First: Adam is not an angel to be ordered to bring out the people of the fire. And notice how when he was ordered, he asked what are the people of the fire. So he does not know. And after he knows, what will he do? How will he know who are the specific ones that go to the fire?
    Stupid argument and it makes zero sense.
    Does this foolthinkAllah will not make it known who among them is destined for hell fire?

Second: There will not be any pregnant women on the Day of Resurrection after people rise from their graves.
    According to who exactly?
    People will be resurrected on the condition they died. If a woman was pregnant, she will be raised that way.
    There are hadith to this effect about the martyr will be raised with his injuries and blofd will be coming out of them, and will smell like musk, and a person in ihraam who died on Hajj will be raised saying labayk etc

These are the end times, population will be less compared to now due to the may calamities that will hit like the bloodshed, the years of famine prior to dajjal coming, wars and battles etc

Some obe else can respond to rest of it
    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Stupid argument and it makes zero sense.

These are the end times, population will be less compared to now due to the may calamities that will hit like the bloodshed, the years of famine prior to dajjal coming, wars and battles etc

Some obe else can respond to rest of it
      I think the Hadith is talking about the Muslims of all times not just from the time of dajjal. What about people living now like you and me?

And since Adam (as) is asked the hadith is about all children of Adam or just Muslims?

Comment

Wanna refute him? Post the true version of the hadith.
        Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
        The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection), 'O Adam.' Adam will reply, 'Labbaik wa Sa`daik', and all the good is in Your Hand.' Allah will say: 'Bring out the people of the fire.' Adam will say: 'O Allah! How many are the people of the Fire?' Allah will reply: 'From every one thousand, take out nine-hundred-and ninety-nine.' At that time children will become hoary headed, every pregnant female will have a miscarriage, and one will see mankind as drunken, yet they will not be drunken, but dreadful will be the Wrath of Allah." The companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Who is that (excepted) one?" He said, "Rejoice with glad tidings; one person will be from you and one-thousand will be from Gog and Magog." The Prophet (ﷺ) further said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, hope that you will be one-fourth of the people of Paradise." We shouted, "Allahu Akbar!" He added, "I hope that you will be one-third of the people of Paradise." We shouted, "Allahu Akbar!" He said, "I hope that you will be half of the people of Paradise." We shouted, "Allahu Akbar!" He further said, "You (Muslims) (compared with non Muslims) are like a black hair in the skin of a white ox or like a white hair in the skin of a black ox (i.e. your number is very small as compared with theirs).
        For the second one:
        last third of the night in the area you are in.

The only "false narrations" seem to be the sources he's pulling hadith from. Sunnah.com is a wonderful site and he should probably check there.

Comment

Originally posted by SofiaG View Post
          Wanna refute him? Post the true version of the hadith.

For the second one:

The only "false narrations" seem to be the sources he's pulling hadith from. Sunnah.com is a wonderful site and he should probably check there.
          Jazakallah for posting the correct narration.

But how does that version answers the questions asked? Like how can there be 999 people from Ya'jooj Ma'jooj for every single Muslim? That is about 1.5 trillion of them hidden on this planet right now behind a wall.

That time is always somewhere in the world. Does that mean Allah swt is continuously coming down to the sky (or lowest heaven) and always repeating those words? I wonder why he calls his people when nobody can hear him.

Comment

That time is always somewhere in the world. Does that mean Allah swt is continuously coming down to the sky (or lowest heaven) and always repeating those words? I wonder why he calls his people when nobody can hear him.
            That is what happens when you make Tashbeeh of Allaah with the creation. You reach conclusions like that.
            Watch those eyes

Comment

No one knows how, what, where, in what way, Allah does as He says.

Allah is not confined by the physical spatial parameters of creation.

As for understanding Wahy, Allah explains in 3:7:

" It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah . But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding."
              Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
              " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X