• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bhshawon
    replied
    Re: Please tell me about some key elements of Islam

Kuffar - Those who disbelieved after receiving the message of Islam

Shahada - Testimony of faith

Tajweed - Tajweed of the Holy Qur'an is the knowledge and application of the rules of recitation so the reading of the Qur'an is as the Prophet Mohammed peace and blesings be upon him, recited. http://www.abouttajweed.com/

Tauheed - The absolute oneness (and uniqueness) of Allah

Sunnah - The way of life, as shown by our Prophet Muhammad :saw:

Khilafah - In Islamic jurisprudence terminology, as stated by Ibn Khaldoun, Caliphate means ‘to consider everybody under the Islamic jurisprudence perspective in their worldly benefits and interests, as well as in relation to the Hereafter. He is in reality a vicegerent of the Law-maker in safeguarding the religious and worldly affairs’. http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...twaId&Id=87908

Leave a comment:

• SofiaG
    replied

For those words you listed:
    Kufar- Someone who is misguided and really needs help so they don't go to hell.
    Shahada- There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is His messenger. << The day I recited this was the happiest day of my life.
    Tajweed- How to read the Book of Allah (SWT) properly
    Sunnah- How to live life
    Khilafah- Something we desperately need

Leave a comment:

• eesa the kiwi
    replied

hi bro hope you are well

islam is to believe that the creator alone is worthy of worship and that muhammed sallaho alayhi wa sallam is his slave and messenger
    we are also obligated to believe in Allah's books (the old and new testament, book of psalms and the quran however due to the previous books getting corrupted with additions/subtractions only the quran is in the form it was revealed) his angels, his messengers (including jesus and moses alayhis salam). the last day (that makind will be raised up and judged by the lord of all that exists with the righteous believers going to paradise and the disbelievers going to hellfire) and in divine decree that everything that occurs was destined by Allah

i also recomend having a look at this site www.islamreligion.com alhamdulilah they have a lot of good articles about islam inshaallah you will find it beneficial

if you have any further questions dont be shy to post them here
    hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• VladimirKiev
    replied

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    I like your username
    [MENTION=132744]A.Basheer[/MENTION] [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION] are good at answering qs
    Thank you for your compliment and your help! I will check them out.

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied

I like your username
    [MENTION=132744]A.Basheer[/MENTION] [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION] are good at answering qs

Leave a comment:

• Please tell me about some key elements of Islam

There are many things I don't know and would like to know.

Please tell me anything you want about Islam. Customs, beliefs, etc.

Also, I have a few specific questions if you wish to answer them. I have heard the following words. What do they mean to you?
    Kufar, Tajweed and/or Tawheed, Shahada, Sunnah, and Khilafah.

I could of just googled this information, but I wanted a passionate opinion from multiple sources.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X