Please tell me about some key elements of Islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please tell me about some key elements of Islam

There are many things I don't know and would like to know.

Please tell me anything you want about Islam. Customs, beliefs, etc.

Also, I have a few specific questions if you wish to answer them. I have heard the following words. What do they mean to you?
    Kufar, Tajweed and/or Tawheed, Shahada, Sunnah, and Khilafah.

I could of just googled this information, but I wanted a passionate opinion from multiple sources.

Re: Please tell me about some key elements of Islam

I like your username
    [MENTION=132744]A.Basheer[/MENTION] [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION] are good at answering qs
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      I like your username
      [MENTION=132744]A.Basheer[/MENTION] [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION] are good at answering qs
      Thank you for your compliment and your help! I will check them out.

Comment

hi bro hope you are well

islam is to believe that the creator alone is worthy of worship and that muhammed sallaho alayhi wa sallam is his slave and messenger
        we are also obligated to believe in Allah's books (the old and new testament, book of psalms and the quran however due to the previous books getting corrupted with additions/subtractions only the quran is in the form it was revealed) his angels, his messengers (including jesus and moses alayhis salam). the last day (that makind will be raised up and judged by the lord of all that exists with the righteous believers going to paradise and the disbelievers going to hellfire) and in divine decree that everything that occurs was destined by Allah

i also recomend having a look at this site www.islamreligion.com alhamdulilah they have a lot of good articles about islam inshaallah you will find it beneficial

if you have any further questions dont be shy to post them here
        hope this helps
        Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

For those words you listed:
          Kufar- Someone who is misguided and really needs help so they don't go to hell.
          Shahada- There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is His messenger. << The day I recited this was the happiest day of my life.
          Tajweed- How to read the Book of Allah (SWT) properly
          Sunnah- How to live life
          Khilafah- Something we desperately need

Comment

Kuffar - Those who disbelieved after receiving the message of Islam

Shahada - Testimony of faith

Tajweed - Tajweed of the Holy Qur'an is the knowledge and application of the rules of recitation so the reading of the Qur'an is as the Prophet Mohammed peace and blesings be upon him, recited. http://www.abouttajweed.com/

Tauheed - The absolute oneness (and uniqueness) of Allah

Sunnah - The way of life, as shown by our Prophet Muhammad :saw:

Khilafah - In Islamic jurisprudence terminology, as stated by Ibn Khaldoun, Caliphate means ‘to consider everybody under the Islamic jurisprudence perspective in their worldly benefits and interests, as well as in relation to the Hereafter. He is in reality a vicegerent of the Law-maker in safeguarding the religious and worldly affairs’. http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...twaId&Id=87908
            Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X