• Show
Clear All

• aynina
    replied
    Re: Why Allah ignored me?

Please please akhi

Read the story of Ayoub aleiyhi salam.
    http://www.islamawareness.net/Prophets/ayoub.html

May Allah make it easy for you and your mum Ameen.

Leave a comment:

• ysfabd127
    replied

Only a strong person like yourself can be put through a test like this. If Allah (swt) knew you were weak or you were incapable of rising to the challenge, He (swt) would have never tested you in this manner. Allah (swt) is trying to show you how you strong you are while you are busy complaining. Trust Allah (swt) and in His Name, start doing more for yourself and your mother.

May Allah (swt) make it easy for you. May Allah (swt) guide this ummah and protect it from all hardships.

Leave a comment:

• MuslimBro17
    replied

Originally posted by coolboyshane View Post
    Hello

I just want to ask advise about my life problem..

I came to US to complete my higher education, Everything was good and had alot of money but all came to halt when my dad passed away. Life became complicated and i have to suffee everyday. My mom only supports me but again we lost everything except only our property left. Now i can't pay my college fees, no food barely get $10. My life became hell. I was so practicing muslim, always loved Allah trusted Him on everything but He betrayed me. My live is so bad that i dono how to explain. I feel like dying cuz can't bear this anymore but again afraid of eternal hell. I loved Allah so much, but all He gave me at the end is depression, hunger, failure and losing everything. I asked him forgiveness alot but no avail. I dono what to do anymore.
    What do you need to do to change your life and grow?

Islam is not just about prayer. Its about getting a job and saying, "Mom, Im going to take care of us, I know its tough, but we can do this, Allah wants the best for us".

That college degree is not what gives you honour and growth. It is Allah who allows and looks like the best way for you to grow is to come through the current struggle.

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied

Hello

I came to US to complete my higher education, Everything was good and had alot of money but all came to halt when my dad passed away. Life became complicated and i have to suffee everyday. My mom only supports me but again we lost everything except only our property left. Now i can't pay my college fees, no food barely get $10. My life became hell. I was so practicing muslim, always loved Allah trusted Him on everything but He betrayed me. My live is so bad that i dono how to explain. I feel like dying cuz can't bear this anymore but again afraid of eternal hell. I loved Allah so much, but all He gave me at the end is depression, hunger, failure and losing everything. I asked him forgiveness alot but no avail. I dono what to do anymore.
    :salams

people have given a lot of good advice on this thread tabarakAllah

He didn't betray you. He is the only One that won't ever betray you.

you know coolboyshane - I felt really bad for you when I read this post but then I thought no, this is your defining moment. This is the moment you choose what kind of slave you will be to Allah swt. Either you can show Him that you are one of the grateful and thank Him for the path He opened up for you and the opportunity He gave you or you can cry and lament at the fact that it's been taken away.

He gives and witholds to whom He pleases and may He make us of those that remain in eternal submission to Him. Will you show Him that you will only worship Him when things are good? Or will you show Him that no matter what storm hits you, your love for Him is just as strong. When we hold onto the rope of Allah swt, will we only hold on when it's a nice sunny day - cool breeze - things are looking good or will we hold on just as strong or even stronger when the situation changes and the rain and the wind comes our way?

Your Lord is Merciful and He reminds you of that everytime you start your prayer with Fatiha, your Lord is the Greatest and He reminds you of that several times throughout the prayer. Your Lord listens to the one who praises Him - you tell Him multiple times a day that to Him belongs the praise. When you're praying are these words embedding in your heart?

The Quran is a healing for you and I encourage you to increase in recitation and read the translation if you don't understand. This is not the time to weaken, this is the time to strengthen your resolve. Your mum needs you. No matter how weak or torn up you feel, you need to stand up. Keep, keep, keep asking Him for forgiveness, and don't listen to the whispers of shaitaan to discourage you. Talk to Him and tell Him everything you feel and ask Him to take you out of this test and make ways for you which you couldn't even imagine. Show Him your sincerity and your emaan and your trust in Him.

shaitaan is after you all the time to make you despair because he is in the biggest lost so will you listen to him and follow the doubts and discouragement, the weakness in resolve or will you choose to believe fully in the words of your Lord and submit with humility and ask Him for His mercy.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeardman
    replied

Hello

Assalaamu Alaykum,

So you went to the home of the worse enemies of Islam for a secular education, almost certainly in a mixed gender college / university, putting your dunya first then Allaah gave you a tiny taste of the suffering in the dunya, a tiny fraction compared to most believers around the world and you lose hope and fall into depression?

Is your hunger and loss greater than that of the companions or many Muslims down through the ages? no clearly not, so don't lose hope, remember this world is temporary and even if you are tested with starvation not just hunger, and true poverty, it would still be just and from the trials sent by Allaah to humanity to see if they will remain upon the right path or not.

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied

Hello

say inna lillahi wa innah ilayhi raj'oon. have you tried looking for a part-time job, scholarships. Help yourself... and when you do/find something good its Allah helping.

Leave a comment:

• Fakhri
    replied

Please see what Allah (swt) Himself is saying to you and me, who claim to love Him.

الم

"Alif, Lam, Meem"

أَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ أَنْ يُتْرَكُوا أَنْ يَقُولُوا آمَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَنُونَ

"Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: "We believe," and will not be tested?"

وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ ۖ فَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا وَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ الْكَاذِبِينَ

"And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allah will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allah knows all that before putting them to test)."

(Surah Al-Ankaboot 1-3)

My brother, look at what Allah Ta'aalaa tells us in 'surah Al Baqarah. These aayaat aren't just meaningless words. They are talking to you and me.

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِنَ الْخَوْفِ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِنَ الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَنْفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ

"Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere."

We need to remember who we are. What we are - the property of the Almighty Creator (swt).
    We are the 'ibaad' slaves of our Master (swt) who bought us into being and sustains us every single moment of our lives. Even as we think our thoughts about Him (swt) he is maintaining us, allowing us to breathe, causing our hearts to beat, allowing out bodies to function, granting us many, many comforts without us realising.

I know it is easy to forget, dear brother, but we must remember what our position is. Allah Ta'aalaa does not 'owe' us anything. He could place afflict us with one desease after another, if he wanted, one hardship after another, because, essentially, we belong to Him.

But if we get through these times, we will find better waiting for us. I know it's difficult, and easy to forget, but we need to be patient in difficulty, try to fix ourselves and improve ourselves more. The nature of trials is that they are hard to bear, and they cause pain, spiritually, physically - but they remove from ourselves the impurity in us, if we let them.

Leave a comment:

• ForeverMonotheist1
    replied

Brother, perhaps Allah swt loves you more than He loves us because He is testing you to see if you are grateful or not grateful.
    Some from the muslims who suffer hunger they take bibles to get breads, thus they become losers in this life and hereafter except those whom Allah swt guides back.

Wallah it is more beloved for you to say "Alhamdulilah" steand of stuff like "why Allah forsakes me". These words are from the shaytan. Shaytan wants to make us afraid by hunger, war and drought , to make us doubt in Allah swt.

Iam certain that Allah swt loves you more than He swt loves those on Ummah(including me) who have no real tests yet. They think marriage problems, losing job, failing at school is test. That is never test. The real test is suffering hunger, being tortured and illness.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

:salams

Allah didn't betray you. You need to have better opinion about Allah and drop this disgusting attitude that you have towards Him. Remember, you are not entitiled to anything in this life and everything you get is a favor from Allah.

Rasulullah :saw: was the best servant of Allah and most beloved to Him and even he would go days without food. Did Allah betray him? No He did not.

Allah has already told us that He will test us with wealth and hunger in the Quran, so this is a test for you.

Leave a comment:

• coolboyshane
    started a topic Why Allah ignored me?

Why Allah ignored me?

Hello

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X