Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At What Age Did Aisha(ra) consumate marriage with Prophet(saw)?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
    Originally posted by SofiaG View Post
    Consent and marriage. It was in Delaware.
    Really? When? I need this kind of information for when I get into debates with people about child marriage.
    It's a shame you have to use "people" instead of "kuffar" because even people who claim to be Muslims are against child marriage.

    And it was in 1880.
    Last edited by Khan8; 18-02-16, 11:20 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: At What Age Did Aisha(ra) consumate marriage with Prophet(saw)?

      Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
      Really? When? I need this kind of information for when I get into debates with people about child marriage.
      http://discover-the-truth.com/2013/0...rican-history/ <<<This has charts and things like that that are really useful.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: At What Age Did Aisha(ra) consumate marriage with Prophet(saw)?

        Originally posted by Khan8 View Post
        It's a shame you have to use "people" instead of "kuffar" because even people who claim to be Muslims are against child marriage.

        And it was in 1880.
        What are you talking about?
        Narrated Anas:
        The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
          Originally posted by Khan8 View Post
          It's a shame you have to use "people" instead of "kuffar" because even people who claim to be Muslims are against child marriage.

          And it was in 1880.
          What are you talking about?
          *facepalm*, I'm saying it ain't only kuffar against child marriage these days, so called Muslims are at it too.

          And the age of consent was 7 in 1880

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: At What Age Did Aisha(ra) consumate marriage with Prophet(saw)?

            Originally posted by Khan8 View Post
            *facepalm*, I'm saying it ain't only kuffar against child marriage these days, so called Muslims are at it too.

            And the age of consent was 7 in 1880
            Lol, stupid me. I thought that you were saying that I should edit my post and put 'kuffar' instead of 'people'. I was going to tell you that there are Muslims who argue against it too.

            :jkk: for the information.
            Narrated Anas:
            The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: At What Age Did Aisha(ra) consumate marriage with Prophet(saw)?

              6

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: At What Age Did Aisha(ra) consumate marriage with Prophet(saw)?

                Originally posted by zantz View Post
                At What Age Did Aisha(ra) consumate marriage with Prophet(saw)?

                Answers with daleel only please

                I saw a thread today and it just got me all confused and then locked by [MENTION=763]AbuMubarak[/MENTION] ppl were doing bad stuff. I also saw a comment saying something like only modernist scholars say it was nineteen so i think it was at 9 but I just want to make sure

                18-19 and im not moderate im a Sunni Muslim. Believing she was 9 is not a fundamental belief of a Muslim u cant call me deviant if i dont believe she was 9 . I have proof she was 18-19 or even older.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: At What Age Did Aisha(ra) consumate marriage with Prophet(saw)?

                  Originally posted by muslim4life76 View Post
                  18-19 and im not moderate im a Sunni Muslim. Believing she was 9 is not a fundamental belief of a Muslim u cant call me deviant if i dont believe she was 9 . I have proof she was 18-19 or even older.


                  All of that has soundly been debunked. She was 9 years old, she said so herself, it doesn't get anymore clear than that.


                  I'm not sayi g you are a deviant but you are very wrong as far as this goes.
                  Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

                  How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

                  Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: At What Age Did Aisha(ra) consumate marriage with Prophet(saw)?

                    Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                    All of that has soundly been debunked. She was 9 years old, she said so herself, it doesn't get anymore clear than that.


                    I'm not sayi g you are a deviant but you are very wrong as far as this goes.

                    ok its been debunked so explain why Aisha says she hit puberty when he parents accepted Islam her parents were the first Muslims and she is saying she is in puberty.


                    Tabari and ibn ishaq say Aisha was BORN BEFORE ISLAM explain that?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: At What Age Did Aisha(ra) consumate marriage with Prophet(saw)?

                      Originally posted by muslim4life76 View Post
                      ok its been debunked so explain why Aisha says she hit puberty when he parents accepted Islam her parents were the first Muslims and she is saying she is in puberty.


                      Tabari and ibn ishaq say Aisha was BORN BEFORE ISLAM explain that?
                      The narrations are in the two sahihs, it does not get anymore clear. She knew her own age.


                      Also don't claim they said it, postvthe proof.
                      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

                      How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

                      Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: At What Age Did Aisha(ra) consumate marriage with Prophet(saw)?

                        She was 9, radiyallahu anha.


                        Who cares what Kuffar say.
                        They wish so strong that we become disbelievers.

                        So they use the insultive P-word against prophet Muhammad PBUH to cast doubts in our hearts.
                        Mushrikiin at his time called him much worser insults: madman, poet, magician, liar.
                        They also rebuked him for marrying ex-wife of Zayd radiyallah anhu.

                        All this attacks, against what? Against la ilaha ill Allah.

                        It is NOT prophet Muhammad PBUH which they hate, but the message revealed to him.
                        Last edited by ForeverMonotheist1; 22-02-16, 01:53 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: At What Age Did Aisha(ra) consumate marriage with Prophet(saw)?

                          wait answer the question

                          Aisha say she hit puberty SINCE HER PARENTS FOLLOWED ISLAM

                          Abu bakr was following Islam from the very beginning .


                          which means Aisha is in puberty when the prophet was 40 because abu bakr accepted islam when the prophet was 40.


                          Are u so narrow minded?


                          how do u know a mistake could of occurred in transmission somewhere

                          is Aisha age mentioned in imam Maliks book if yes show me im just asking not challenging on this 1.


                          arabs never used 2 record age so u cnt be narrow minded open your mind abit more. U can say ATLEAST ITS POSSIBLE for her to be older .

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: At What Age Did Aisha(ra) consumate marriage with Prophet(saw)?

                            Originally posted by muslim4life76 View Post
                            wait answer the question

                            Aisha say she hit puberty SINCE HER PARENTS FOLLOWED ISLAM

                            Abu bakr was following Islam from the very beginning .


                            which means Aisha is in puberty when the prophet was 40 because abu bakr accepted islam when the prophet was 40.


                            Are u so narrow minded?


                            how do u know a mistake could of occurred in transmission somewhere

                            is Aisha age mentioned in imam Maliks book if yes show me im just asking not challenging on this 1.


                            arabs never used 2 record age so u cnt be narrow minded open your mind abit more. U can say ATLEAST ITS POSSIBLE for her to be older .


                            Post the relevant narrations, don't claim she said this and. I need sources.
                            Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

                            How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

                            Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: At What Age Did Aisha(ra) consumate marriage with Prophet(saw)?

                              Originally posted by muslim4life76 View Post
                              18-19 and im not moderate im a Sunni Muslim. Believing she was 9 is not a fundamental belief of a Muslim u cant call me deviant if i dont believe she was 9 . I have proof she was 18-19 or even older.
                              So you are saying that she lied?! Wow, you may as well go join a Shia Forum if you gonna say that.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: At What Age Did Aisha(ra) consumate marriage with Prophet(saw)?

                                Originally posted by muslim4life76 View Post
                                wait answer the question

                                Aisha say she hit puberty SINCE HER PARENTS FOLLOWED ISLAM

                                Abu bakr was following Islam from the very beginning .


                                which means Aisha is in puberty when the prophet was 40 because abu bakr accepted islam when the prophet was 40.


                                Are u so narrow minded?


                                how do u know a mistake could of occurred in transmission somewhere

                                is Aisha age mentioned in imam Maliks book if yes show me im just asking not challenging on this 1.


                                arabs never used 2 record age so u cnt be narrow minded open your mind abit more. U can say ATLEAST ITS POSSIBLE for her to be older .

                                Scartch what i said before.

                                Read this book:
                                https://islamistruth.files.wordpress...h-scholars.pdf

                                It thoroughly refutes this claim Aisha :RAA: was not 9 years old including all the other arguments being used to prove she was older are completely baseless and deceptive- i can guess where you are getting your arguments from too since they are all pretty much from the same place, and it was refuted by a scholar back in 2007 from brother Aymen Bin Khalid of Multaqa Ahl al-hadeeth forum.

                                She was 9. It is a fact of history. She was 18 years old when the Prophet :saw: died.
                                Last edited by Mikha’eel; 23-02-16, 04:03 PM.
                                Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

                                How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

                                Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X