xD Lol, sister, there's more important things than debating. xDxDxD

Leave a comment:

• DannyBro
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied
    Re: What happens when a muslim girl gets down with a non muslim guy

Here's the answer for the Muslimas who claim hijab is not important.
    Screenshot and save for future debating, ive been trying to tell some that these crazy lads are out there, even if they wear a scarf and reveiling clothes, the men such as OP look at them thinkin, mm this girl is fine, she prolly look even better with her hair loose...

Thereforea scarf isnt enough but a real hijab is needed...

[MENTION=136909]DannyBro[/MENTION] whats wrong with u u filthy perv, go get down with ur own, theres enuff girls out there, u rly wanna mess with muslimahs plllllzzzzzzzzz go homeee, get out

Leave a comment:

• F_R
    replied

You wanna what? get down? may Allah grant them protection from you and all other girls ameen

For your own sake don't do anything with anyone and don't look at muslim girls or any other girl in that manner unless you want to be a good husband to them and not use them. have some respect and think of your own female relatives and how you would want someone to treat them.

some stuff you dont say out loud, i dont care who you are.

in islaam we have protection before cure. we have marriage and no dating or getting anywhere with anyone before that. think of old school style/days where they get married and have some self-respect and respect for the families and individuals and not in todays light of individualism and disrespect.

Leave a comment:

• DerGlšubiger
    replied

Here's the answer for the Muslimas who claim hijab is not important.

Leave a comment:

• What happens when a muslim girl gets down with a non muslim guy

Hello, I tried googling to find an answer but I saw lots of stuff about stoning and what not but that don't happen in the UK where I'm from. Plus I'm talking about punishment from Allah, not from people.

So there are some really pretty muslim girls I know and I'm not sure why but I'm really into how they look. I don't know what it is but they're just really pretty and I've been chatting to them etc but no luck going any further... I'm not a bad looking guy so I'm guessing it's something to do with the fact I'm not muslim?

I've just got a thing for muslim girls and 2 of them are on my course and wanna try and get with one of them but they don't even give me 2 seconds... Maybe they know I'm hitting on them I don't know. Anyway bottom line is what are they scared of in terms of punishment from god? What happens to muslim girls who get with non muslim guys? I don't want to ask them anything like this in case it offends them or they take it the wrong way but I need to know why they're not giving me the light of day :/

Some of them are really good looking as well so cheers for reading lol and sorry if this offends anyone... I just want to know. Thanks.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X