X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happens when a muslim girl gets down with a non muslim guy

Originally posted by Saadeh View Post
    Maybe it's not your looks, but your personality? What if they're married, or taken? Also, non-muslim people are unattractive in some ways (imo).
    Women aren't even allowed to marry kuffar men, bro, much less "get down" with them. It has nothing to do with his looks.

Comment

Here's the answer for the Muslimas who claim hijab is not important.
      Originally posted by DannyBro View Post
      I don't know what it is but they're just really pretty
      Proper hijab with niqab you mean.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
        Proper hijab with niqab you mean.
        Exactly, bro. Niqab is no must though, but preferable.

Comment

Originally posted by SofiaG View Post
          Women aren't even allowed to marry kuffar men, bro, much less "get down" with them. It has nothing to do with his looks.
          We can't be sure of what he means with "get down" though. And he mentioned that he doesn't look that bad, so.. I just thought if it could be anything on the looks, it might've been the thirst that put them off. Aren't muslim women allowed to chat with men though, and find out if they are willing to become muslim? :)

Comment

Hi Danny,

Welcome to the forum, I hope you stick around to learn a bit more about islam and muslims, and who knows you might even become one! No pressure.

The above posts are right, it's best you don't try to have a relationship with them and just respect them as if they are your sisters. Talk to them when it is necessary, e.g work related matters, otherwise best not to get attached to muslims girls as you will just put them in trouble unintentionally.

Having a relationship before marriage for both genders is prohibited for many reasons.

Try to lower your gaze, and find someone that is more suitable for you like your non muslim counterparts.
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by DannyBro View Post
              I'm trying to reply to your responses but pretty sure someone is deleting my replies.

Like I said I didn't want to offend anyone I simply wanted to know the answer as to why they're not interested. That was all...

Also they do wear the hijab, not the full face thing just the headscarf. They look nice wearing it.

I'm a young guy and I'm around lots of other young people and having a bit of fun with the opposite sex is something that is natural to me.
              Some sisters are unaware of the real meaning of hijab which isn't just the scarf around the head. The sisters probably don't know.

They should wear something loose, covered from head to toe, that doesn't reveal the body shape. Make up should not be worn (this is something controversial now as some do wear make up and say it is okay, so i'll leave it at that). Their beauty shouldn't be on display for other men except their own husbands, and their immediate family members.
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Hope this helps :)
                وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                [2:186]

.:.
                .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X