This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens when a muslim girl gets down with a non muslim guy

Hello, I tried googling to find an answer but I saw lots of stuff about stoning and what not but that don't happen in the UK where I'm from. Plus I'm talking about punishment from Allah, not from people.

So there are some really pretty muslim girls I know and I'm not sure why but I'm really into how they look. I don't know what it is but they're just really pretty and I've been chatting to them etc but no luck going any further... I'm not a bad looking guy so I'm guessing it's something to do with the fact I'm not muslim?

I've just got a thing for muslim girls and 2 of them are on my course and wanna try and get with one of them but they don't even give me 2 seconds... Maybe they know I'm hitting on them I don't know. Anyway bottom line is what are they scared of in terms of punishment from god? What happens to muslim girls who get with non muslim guys? I don't want to ask them anything like this in case it offends them or they take it the wrong way but I need to know why they're not giving me the light of day :/

Some of them are really good looking as well so cheers for reading lol and sorry if this offends anyone... I just want to know. Thanks.

Re: What happens when a muslim girl gets down with a non muslim guy

Here's the answer for the Muslimas who claim hijab is not important.

Comment

You wanna what? get down? may Allah grant them protection from you and all other girls ameen

For your own sake don't do anything with anyone and don't look at muslim girls or any other girl in that manner unless you want to be a good husband to them and not use them. have some respect and think of your own female relatives and how you would want someone to treat them.

some stuff you dont say out loud, i dont care who you are.

in islaam we have protection before cure. we have marriage and no dating or getting anywhere with anyone before that. think of old school style/days where they get married and have some self-respect and respect for the families and individuals and not in todays light of individualism and disrespect.

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      -------------------------------------------------------
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Here's the answer for the Muslimas who claim hijab is not important.
        Screenshot and save for future debating, ive been trying to tell some that these crazy lads are out there, even if they wear a scarf and reveiling clothes, the men such as OP look at them thinkin, mm this girl is fine, she prolly look even better with her hair loose...

Thereforea scarf isnt enough but a real hijab is needed...

[MENTION=136909]DannyBro[/MENTION] whats wrong with u u filthy perv, go get down with ur own, theres enuff girls out there, u rly wanna mess with muslimahs plllllzzzzzzzzz go homeee, get out
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
            Screenshot and save for future debating:
            xD Lol, sister, there's more important things than debating. xDxDxD

Comment

xD Lol, sister, there's more important things than debating. xDxDxD
              Lol that one day that u pass a hijabi debate ur gna wish u took my advice
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I'm trying to reply to your responses but pretty sure someone is deleting my replies.

Like I said I didn't want to offend anyone I simply wanted to know the answer as to why they're not interested. That was all...

Also they do wear the hijab, not the full face thing just the headscarf. They look nice wearing it.

I'm a young guy and I'm around lots of other young people and having a bit of fun with the opposite sex is something that is natural to me.

Comment

Lol that one day that u pass a hijabi debate ur gna wish u took my advice
                  Once I read sth about girls on Instagram, like 'girls screenshot everything for "future"' xD I didn't believe it, now I do.

Anyways, I don't debate with girls about their hijab, it's their choice, even Allah doesn't force anyone to do anything, even He lets everyone choose whatever they want

Comment

Once I read sth about girls on Instagram, like 'girls screenshot everything for "future"' xD I didn't believe it, now I do.

Anyways, I don't debate with girls about their hijab, it's their choice, even Allah doesn't force anyone to do anything, even He lets everyone choose whatever they want
                    Lol ur prolly right, u might never need it but... what if you do...

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Lol ur prolly right, u might never need it but... what if you do...
                      In what case can I need it? :D

Comment

In what case can I need it? :D
                        Idkkkk if u need an explination for every screenshot in my phone im gna have to come up with abt 150

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by DannyBro View Post
                          I've just got a thing for muslim girls and 2 of them are on my course and wanna try and get with one of them but they don't even give me 2 seconds...
                          Don't even think about it. How dare you consider ruining their virtue and possibly their future because you have a 'thing' for them?!
                          You know what you DON'T have for them? Respect.

I'm glad they don't give someone like you 2 seconds because you're forbidden to them! Give up and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyBro View Post
                            Hello, I tried googling to find an answer but I saw lots of stuff about stoning and what not but that don't happen in the UK where I'm from. Plus I'm talking about punishment from Allah, not from people.

So there are some really pretty muslim girls I know and I'm not sure why but I'm really into how they look. I don't know what it is but they're just really pretty and I've been chatting to them etc but no luck going any further... I'm not a bad looking guy so I'm guessing it's something to do with the fact I'm not muslim?

I've just got a thing for muslim girls and 2 of them are on my course and wanna try and get with one of them but they don't even give me 2 seconds... Maybe they know I'm hitting on them I don't know. Anyway bottom line is what are they scared of in terms of punishment from god? What happens to muslim girls who get with non muslim guys? I don't want to ask them anything like this in case it offends them or they take it the wrong way but I need to know why they're not giving me the light of day :/

Some of them are really good looking as well so cheers for reading lol and sorry if this offends anyone... I just want to know. Thanks.
                            Hello Danny and welcome to the forum,

In Islam dating is strictly forbidden. Some may do it, but it's still haram (sinful). So the whole 'getting down' and trying to hook up with these muslim girls isn't recommended. In terms of Allah, there is punishment if they don't repent. As for the punishment, we don't know the specifics but they may end up in Hell. In Islam, Muslims are not free from going to Hell, so if you keep committing sins and don't repent, then you're going to go there.

I do appreciate that you are worried enough to ask about their relationship with Allah, but seeing as how premartial anything is a huge sin in our religion I think, for their sake, that it's best for you to not continue down this road.

If you truly want to be with them though, because Muslim girls are awesome, then there is a way. You'd just have to convert, for the sake of the religion and not them, learn about the religion and then approach the girl's father for her hand in marriage. Muslims don't (shouldn't) date, but we do get married so that is pretty much the only option you have if you truly want to be with them.

Hope this answers your question and feel free to continue using the forum. Just read up on the forum rules and be respectful. :)
                            وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                            "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                            Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                            [2:186]

.:.
                            .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                            Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Maybe it's not your looks, but your personality? What if they're married, or taken? Also, non-muslim people are unattractive in some ways (imo).

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X