Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Day of Judment and Dajjal

I have some questions:

1)Is the story of a beast appearing at Day of judgment, admonishing the unbelievers true?
    2) Is the hadith about when Dajjal appear before a person, angel A would say/ask something to angel B ,but others can't hear what angel A said but angel B replied something ,and because of that someone could be misled by Dajjal true?

Re: Questions about Day of Judment and Dajjal

Originally posted by YouthThunder View Post
    I have some questions:

1)Is the story of a beast appearing at Day of judgment, admonishing the unbelievers true?
    2) Is the hadith about when Dajjal appear before a person, angel A would say/ask something to angel B ,but others can't hear what angel A said but angel B replied something ,and because of that someone could be misled by Dajjal true?
    1. Yes
    2. I have heard a similar story but I do not know if it is authentic, but if it is authentic than one thing is for sure the angels in that case do not help the Dajjal to mislead people because angels aren't granted permission by Allah (swt) to do that. I would guess and that is also what I do not know for sure, you can compare it a little bit like the angels Harut and Marut, who are mentioned in the quran, it is not their fault people got misled: Harut and Marut, the two angels in Babylon, who taught no one without first saying to him: "We are merely a trial and temptation, so do not abandon belief." People learned from them how to separate a man and his wife. But they cannot harm anyone by it, except with God's permission. They have learned what will harm them and will not benefit them. They know that any who deal in it will have no share in the Hereafter. What an evil thing they have sold themselves for. If they only knew! (Qur'an, 2:102)

Comment

1)I thought that by the time the beast appears the quran is already removed from earth for about 2 generations?

2) But for the people when they hear the answer by the angel ,how could they differentiate whether is it the truth or not? It does not seem that fair no? Why not the jinn just try to confuse the people by whispering to them instead?
      Last edited by YouthThunder; 05-02-16, 05:57 PM.

Comment

1)I thought that by the time the beast appears the quran is already removed from earth for about 2 generations?

2) But for the people when they hear the answer by the angel ,how could they differentiate whether is it the truth or not? It does not seem that fair no? Why not the jinn just try to confuse the people by whispering to them instead?
        It's not unfair as only evil people will fall for it; they fall for it as they are evil, i.e., those who are not evil will know what is truth and what is lie

Allah baits the evil doers to a greater punishment

Comment

You are referring it to the first or second question ?

Comment

You are referring it to the first or second question ?
            2nd

basically the evil people will fall for it from an evil desire to incline towards evil

the good people will know a man cannot be God

Comment

I see , what about my first question about the beast?

Comment

I see , what about my first question about the beast?
                the 'beast' wont be a satan monster type creature but just a weird animal; it will traverse the world in great speed marking the believers' forehead with the stick of moses [pbuh] which will illuminate their faces and it will mark the kaafirs with the ring of Sulayman [as] which will darken their faces; it's just a sign of end of time and that day of judgement is about to happen.

Comment

Does it happen after everyone is resurrected ? I have some confusion about this issue, because I read there are people who does not know it is already the Day of Judgment when the beast arrives if not mistaken? Implying they are not dead when the Day of Judgment just occurred?

Comment

Does it happen after everyone is resurrected ? I have some confusion about this issue, because I read there are people who does not know it is already the Day of Judgment when the beast arrives if not mistaken? Implying they are not dead when the Day of Judgment just occurred?
                    The beast is a major sign, it' ll come when the time is very close, but once the hour arrives, that's it, all is done
                    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

The beast comes before the Day of judgement and not at the Day of judgement. And it is possible the quran is already lifted at the time the beast arives. Or that it happens after the beast arives.

Comment

-delete this post-

Comment

:salams

1) Yes! In fact this is one of the major signs of the day of judgement. This beast arises BEFORE the world ends.The job of the beast is to illuminate the believers (Muslims) faces and he will do the opposite to the unbelievers (Jews, Christians, Hindus etc). This will clearly distinguish who is a muslim and who isn't.

As for your second question, unfortunately I can't answer this.. I don't think I've understood it well enough. Could you clarify?

Comment

Originally posted by Salaam786 View Post
                            the 'beast' wont be a satan monster type creature but just a weird animal; it will traverse the world in great speed marking the believers' forehead with the stick of moses [pbuh] which will illuminate their faces and it will mark the kaafirs with the ring of Sulayman [as] which will darken their faces; it's just a sign of end of time and that day of judgement is about to happen.
                            Hi, I am a bit confused.

Does Islam believe the 'beast' that is to come before the end will be good? and not a deceiver who Christ will come to destroy on the last day?

From a Christian perspective, it's my understanding that the beast will come to deceive many before the last day (Because Satan's time is short), in which the antichrist will claim to be Christ (proclaim himself a god, and, through the signs and wonders he performs, be worshipped by most people living at that time), in which Christ will return to destroy.

Anyway, I am curious, because your understanding of the end times sounds similar to Christianity's. If there were a man who claimed to be Christ/God, I would not follow him or believe him, even though I am a Christian, because I believe Christ will return on the last day, but not to preach and work miracles as He did previously. I believe that day will be the day of Judgment as depicted in the book of Revelations.

As a Christian, when the 'beast' or 'antichrist' comes, it will be a sign that the last day is near (hope), but unfortunately that there will also be much persecution to prepare myself for.

In Christianity, it also mentions that those who follow the beast/antichrist will be marked too, and revelations uses the number 666.

Thank you.
                            Last edited by Josh987654321; 15-02-16, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh987654321 View Post
                              Hi, I am a bit confused.

Does Islam believe the 'beast' that is to come before the end will be good? and not a deceiver who Christ will come to destroy on the last day?

From a Christian perspective, it's my understanding that the beast will come to deceive many before the last day (Because Satan's time is short), in which the antichrist will claim to be Christ (proclaim himself a god, and, through the signs and wonders he performs, be worshipped by most people living at that time), in which Christ will return to destroy.

Anyway, I am curious, because your understanding of the end times sounds similar to Christianity's. If there were a man who claimed to be Christ/God, I would not follow him or believe him, even though I am a Christian, because I believe Christ will return on the last day, but not to preach and work miracles as He did previously. I believe that day will be the day of Judgment.

As a Christian, when the 'beast' or 'antichrist' comes, it will be a sign that the last day is near (hope), but unfortunately that there will also be much persecution to prepare myself for.

In Christianity, it also mentions that those who follow the beast/antichrist will be marked too, and revelations uses the number 666.

Thank you.
                              Assalama alaykoum Josh987654321,

To give answer to your questions I shall mention in short what the muslims believe. I shall mention three persons. The first is the Dajjal (liar) also known as the antichrist. The second is Isa (a.s) also known as jesus. And the thirth is the 'beast'. The first two are humans. Dajjal will come in the future to deceive people. The one who follows him will have a good time but it is forbidden to follow him. At the other hand the one who does not follow him will have a hard time like famine etc. Dajjal will stay for forty days. The first day will have a length of one year the second of one month the thirth as one week and the others like the normal days. After that Isa (a.s) will descend and kill the Dajjal he can not be killed except by Isa (a.s) even while he is a human because Allah (swt) will keep him alive as a trial till the appointed time for Isa (a.s) to kill him. The trials and tribulations of the Dajjal will also end for the one who did not follow him. Isa will rule for forty years after he descended, it will be a peaceful time and everybody will believe him and become muslim after he descended. So peaceful that you can play with snakes, because they will not bite and the venom will be removed and children will put there hand in te mouth of a lion and it will not bite. Also nobody will die that forty years no matter what age he has when he reached the time for Isa ( a.s) to rule for forty years. That will be the time what everbody thinks it can never be a achieved, but it will be. A time with no problems, no war, no fighting, no killing, no dying, no diseases. To keep it in short you can compare it like the time you were like 4/5 years and you were playing outside with other innocent children or even better than that. Anyway after that Isa (a.s) dies the peaceful time will slowly vanish because Allah (swt) will decide to do that because people will follow slowly but again the footstepts of the devil, disbelief will occur again and till a time comes that will maybe even worser than we have ever experienced. And so the beast will come in a time where people are really bad. And he will make the faces of believers shine and the faces of disbelievers darken. It is not a human like Isa (a.s) and Dajjal. But it can think like humans, so it is also not a animal. Maybe it looks like an animal. That I do not know but I am sure there is something written about it and it will say:
                              And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), we shall produce from the earth a beast to (face) them: He will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Signs.
                              Qur'an, sura 27 (An-Naml), ayat 82
                              So the beast is mentioned in the quran what you read above. It is not a fantasy even if some people claim that. And when Day of Judgement comes only Allah (swt) knows that, even the prophets He did not let know. What we know is the signs preceding the Day of Judgement. Because Allah (swt) did let us know that. For example we know that the Day of Judgement will be definitely on a friday, also we know it will be not next friday because still some things need to happen. And we know it will fall on the worst people that that have ever lived from Adam (a.s) till the Day of judgement.

Hopefully I have answered your questions, note that this is what I have written above is not all the details. I tried to keep it short. It it what I know, others may know more and better also. If you have more questions I will try my best to answer them.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X