Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malhama and Black flag hadiths: Are they authentic or weak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malhama and Black flag hadiths: Are they authentic or weak?

We see most of the time Malhama and Black flag hadiths distributed. But question is: how authentic are they?

Malhama and Black flag hadiths: Are they authentic or weak?

how about that hadith wich says that khorasan is the basket that keept thee arrows to a bow and arrow of Allah
    and whenever Allah wants war with a folk he brings em to khorasan

i heard that from a belgian scolar so i dont have it in English, has anyone heared this hadith?
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Re: Malhama and Black flag hadiths: Are they authentic or weak?

Good question sister.
      We need to settle this once and for all. What if people believe fabricated hadiths and they go to these places.

Comment

the Islamic 'armegeddon' is a certainty; all kuffar combatants and modernist stoning rejector hypocryts are going to be wiped out lolololol!

Comment

Originally posted by Salaam786 View Post
          the Islamic 'armegeddon' is a certainty; all kuffar combatants and modernist stoning rejector hypocryts are going to be wiped out lolololol!
          What is your other UF nickname? You cant hide lol

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
            We see most of the time Malhama and Black flag hadiths distributed. But question is: how authentic are they?
            They made it into Ibn Katheer's book 'The Book of the End.' It's really interesting stuff if you read it. I'm not sure about whether the ahadith are saheeh or not but Ibn Katheer always has the grading in it as well so I will check my book later insha allah and post the ahadeeth and their grading so you can look at them insha allah. But I do believe the ahadeeth almost always use Khurasan and not Syria or Iraq...and I think if I recall correctly only one was quoted as 'from the East' and I think that was from Ibn Majah....allahu a'lam.

You know what? I'll just post them...I have terrible memory lol and it will make it easier for all of us insha allah.

Originally posted by aynina View Post
            how about that hadith wich says that khorasan is the basket that keept thee arrows to a bow and arrow of Allah
            and whenever Allah wants war with a folk he brings em to khorasan

i heard that from a belgian scolar so i dont have it in English, has anyone heared this hadith?
            A lot of the end time hadiths I hear in khutbahs involve Khurasan for some reason lol, just like you said.the hadith I mainly hear scholars quoting is about the hadith of black flags coming from Khurasan which is in Afghanistan and I am also assuming bits of Iran, Tajikistan, those countries maybe. So interesting lol, I think this will be an interesting discussion insha allah.
            Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
              A lot of the end time hadiths I hear in khutbahs involve Khurasan for some reason lol, just like you said.the hadith I mainly hear scholars quoting is about the hadith of black flags coming from Khurasan which is in Afghanistan and I am also assuming bits of Iran, Tajikistan, those countries maybe. So interesting lol, I think this will be an interesting discussion insha allah.
              Yeah lol me to i wanna know what ppl have to say
              And im definately going to read that book by ibn khateer in sha Allah!
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
                Most of them are unauthentic. I know only one black flags. That was the black flags of Abu Muslim Khorasani who went from Khorasan to Iraq and toppled Umayyad dynasty and helped Abbasid dynasty to get the power.
                This has happened in the history already and some of hadithes about black flags are about this event, however it is likely that most of them may be fabricated too.
                The most important point here is that enemies of Islam are using such weak hadiths against Islam. Once Obama explicitly referred to ISIS as the Khurasan group. This scenario is orchestrated by them themselves. ISIS is made by zionists in order to make a safety belt around Israel and in order to affect the Arab spring or Islamic awakening and to diminish the growth of converting to Islam in west and to pretend that Mahdi is anti-Christ.
                ISIS has attacked whoever was not aligned with Israel, even the salafi group Hamas in Gaza !
                They got rid of Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and then they stole Arab spring in the middle of daylight !!
                Do Muslims think that they can make a truely Islamic movement around heart of arrogance, Israel, easily !!?
                However zionists are struggling but this is a swamp made by themselves they will plunge further and further they can only postpone it by their games. The true promise will come someday.

Those Muslims who are deceived and has made their hands unclean for the sake of zionists knowingly or unknowingly, they have only one fate, their former friends and zionists themselves will never hesitate to sacrifice them on this path.
                What a bad fate it is to die on this path !
                Last edited by ALAS; 30-01-16, 11:38 PM.
                Note: I am a shia.

Comment

I have heard the hadith about black flags coming from khurasan. It would be awesome if somebody posted some more information about the subjects you mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by ALAS View Post
                    Most of them are unauthentic. I know only one black flags. That was the black flags of Abu Muslim Khorasani who went from Khorasan to Iraq and toppled Umayyad dynasty and helped Abbasid dynasty to get the power.
                    This has happened in the history already and some of hadithes about black flags are about this event, however it is likely that most of them may be fabricated too.
                    Is it also possible that the Hadith was fabricated by Abu Muslim Khorasani or his scholars to give divine approval to his invasion and actions? There is no guarantee that Hadiths can't be fabricated.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X