searching for a hadith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• searching for a hadith

Selam aleykum all, I just registered, and btw it took me like ten times to complete it - fill the blank in till my answer was accepted. (Whats wrong with oxygen or confectioner?)

I registered because I wanted to ask about a hadith - the one from abu huraira r.a. with the angel of death talking to Allah s.w.t. on yaum al qiyama - but wasnt sure in which subforum (is here correct?).

In that hadith, Allah asks who is still left (after the destruction of the World). The angel answers, jibrail,mikail, israfil and the one holding the throne of Allah. Then Allah orders to destroy them all. After that Allah will be the only one, and calls out that the power is for Him alone.
    The mentioned Hadith is bring telled in This reminder: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJncByMq8sM

So, I was curious because I did not find This hadith.. In The Internet..
    This Question may sound silly, but it exists, right? Maybe You Can tell ne where I Can find it?
    Thanks

Re: searching for a hadith

Sayyiduna Anas (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) has narrated the following detailed Hadith from Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), which proves comprehensively that Angels too will also experience death. Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “When everything will begin to perish only Jibra’eel, Mika’eel, and Isra’eel (Angel of Death) will remain. Then Almighty Allah will state, “O Angel of Death! who else is still spared?” The reply will be, “None but Thy Graceful Self, Who is Eternal, as well as Thy servants Jibra’eel and Mika’eel and the Angel of Death.” At this a Divine Command will be issued, “Capture the soul of Mika’eel,” at which point Mika’eel will fall like a great and mighty mountain. Once again Allah Ta’ala, the All-Knowing, will Ask, “Who is spared?” The reply will be, “None but Thy Graceful Self, Jibra’eel and the Angel of Death.” Again the Command will be given, “Capture the soul of Jibra’eel,” at which point Jibra’eel will flutter his wings, fall into prostration and pass away. Finally, when the Angel of Death himself will pass away, the All-Wise and Great Creator will proclaim, “In the beginning, I brought the creations into existence and I will once more bring it to life. Where are those rulers that laid claim to kingship?” There will be no answer. Then Almighty Allah Himself will reply, “Today, kingship belongs to Allah Alone, the Sole Controller.”” [Baihaqi]

IDK about authenticity.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by jacobson114 View Post
      Selam aleykum all, I just registered, and btw it took me like ten times to complete it - fill the blank in till my answer was accepted. (Whats wrong with oxygen or confectioner?)

I registered because I wanted to ask about a hadith - the one from abu huraira r.a. with the angel of death talking to Allah s.w.t. on yaum al qiyama - but wasnt sure in which subforum (is here correct?).

In that hadith, Allah asks who is still left (after the destruction of the World). The angel answers, jibrail,mikail, israfil and the one holding the throne of Allah. Then Allah orders to destroy them all. After that Allah will be the only one, and calls out that the power is for Him alone.
      The mentioned Hadith is bring telled in This reminder: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJncByMq8sM

So, I was curious because I did not find This hadith.. In The Internet..
      This Question may sound silly, but it exists, right? Maybe You Can tell ne where I Can find it?
      Thanks
      Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      Sayyiduna Anas (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) has narrated the following detailed Hadith from Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), which proves comprehensively that Angels too will also experience death. Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “When everything will begin to perish only Jibra’eel, Mika’eel, and Isra’eel (Angel of Death) will remain. Then Almighty Allah will state, “O Angel of Death! who else is still spared?” The reply will be, “None but Thy Graceful Self, Who is Eternal, as well as Thy servants Jibra’eel and Mika’eel and the Angel of Death.” At this a Divine Command will be issued, “Capture the soul of Mika’eel,” at which point Mika’eel will fall like a great and mighty mountain. Once again Allah Ta’ala, the All-Knowing, will Ask, “Who is spared?” The reply will be, “None but Thy Graceful Self, Jibra’eel and the Angel of Death.” Again the Command will be given, “Capture the soul of Jibra’eel,” at which point Jibra’eel will flutter his wings, fall into prostration and pass away. Finally, when the Angel of Death himself will pass away, the All-Wise and Great Creator will proclaim, “In the beginning, I brought the creations into existence and I will once more bring it to life. Where are those rulers that laid claim to kingship?” There will be no answer. Then Almighty Allah Himself will reply, “Today, kingship belongs to Allah Alone, the Sole Controller.”” [Baihaqi]

IDK about authenticity.
      Does anyone know why Allah Ta’ala, the All-Knowing asks angels?

Comment

Originally posted by Faisal-Parwana View Post
        To show.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
          To show.
          Show what and to who?

Comment

One of his names is المتكبر.
            Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
              One of his names is المتكبر.
              And that means the greatest or majestic. Not sure how it is related to the question.

Comment

And that means the greatest or majestic. Not sure how it is related to the question.
                Maybe ALLAH wants to show his greatness to his weak creations?

Comment

https://islamqa.info/ar/215287 if you can read Arabic.

Comment

Not sure if there is a definitive answer to that question as some things only Allah swt knows

Its no different to Allahs wt being told by the angels that a person has done something and Allah swt saying increase his (the persons) wealth or life

We know that books exist that angels have access to that can change, bt then we have lawhe mahfooz which has everything written in it that wont change, but the angels dont have access to that

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                      https://islamqa.info/ar/215287 if you can read Arabic.
                      I can read Arabic but can't understand it. Can you summarize it and help a brother and possibly many others?

Comment

I can read Arabic but can't understand it. Can you summarize it and help a brother and possibly many others?
                        - أنه سبحانه يريد أن يبين تفضله عليهم برحمته ومغفرته ، ، وح
                        You do the translation.

Comment

In short, I don't know the answer behind this wisdom nor it bothers me. Let your brain function about it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X