X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salaam786
    replied
    Re: Question about Mehdi

yeah if your not physically able then your excused, however this sahaba [ra] fell in battle when he was 90 years old!; subhanAllah!

so if you can go ,still go, for it's not about just about the fight, but getting a 'free' ticket to jannah too! ;); all you gotta do is fall in battle! :up:;)

Leave a comment:

• hatim1337
    replied

Yes that sounds reasonable because nobody is more burdened than he/she can carry. But I was wondering maybe in the case of Mehdi the old will be given the ability by Allah (swt) to fight with Mehdi.

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Originally posted by hatim1337 View Post
    Ok, but how old were they. And if they did have a high age like 70 or 80 years old how would it be possible for the sahabah to fight. If you see the most 70 years or 80 years they get tired just walking up the stairs. So i assume Allah (swt) made it possible for the sahabah to fight despite their old age. Right or not? So my question was like will some of an old age get the strength of someone of a younger age just to be able to fight with the Mehdi.
    People that are old and not physically able are excused. Just because they are sahaba doesn't mean they spent their entire lifetime on the battlefield. Some may have been more able than others to do so in old age.....

Leave a comment:

• ServantofArRahman
    replied

Originally posted by hatim1337 View Post
    Ok, but how old were they. And if they did have a high age like 70 or 80 years old how would it be possible for the sahabah to fight. If you see the most 70 years or 80 years they get tired just walking up the stairs. So i assume Allah (swt) made it possible for the sahabah to fight despite their old age. Right or not? So my question was like will some of an old age get the strength of someone of a younger age just to be able to fight with the Mehdi.
    Srry brother, would not know the answer to that.

Leave a comment:

• hatim1337
    replied

Originally posted by ServantofArRahman View Post
    This is just my 2 cents, and not the work of an Ulema. I'm assuming seniors who are health enough have to join, and only the extremely weak and so will be exempted. In the Prophet's time many of the sahaba were old yet they fought.

Leave a comment:

• ServantofArRahman
    replied

This is just my 2 cents, and not the work of an Ulema. I'm assuming seniors who are health enough have to join, and only the extremely weak and so will be exempted. In the Prophet's time many of the sahaba were old yet they fought.

Leave a comment:

• hatim1337
    started a topic Question about Mehdi

Question about Mehdi

((If you see the black flags coming from Khurasan, join that army, even if you
    have to crawl, for in it is Allah's Caliphate Al-Mahdi)). Weak, "Al-Manaar Al-
    Maneef" by ibn Al-Qayim (340), "Al-Mawdoo'at" by ibn Al-Jawzi (2/39), and
    "Tazkirat Al-Mawdoo'at" (233)

This hadith is weak, but let assume it is authentic. How can someone join the army if he is 80 years old at the time Mehdi arrives. Is there an age limit. Or will Allah (swt) will give everyone the ability to fight with the army of Mehdi no matter how old he is, so an 20 year old will be at that moment the same as a 80 years old?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X