Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does ISIS Believe What They Are Doing Is Consistent With The Quran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hatim1337
    replied
    Re: Why Does ISIS Believe What They Are Doing Is Consistent With The Quran?

Originally posted by Faisal-Parwana View Post
    Narrated Abu Hurayrah: Allah’s Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) said: The Last Hour will not come until the Romans land at al-A’maq or in Dabiq[north of Aleppo( a city in northen syria). An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people on Earth at that time will come from Medina (to oppose them). When they arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans will say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from among us. Let us fight them. The Muslims will say: Nay, by Allah, we shall never turn aside from you and from our brethren so that you may fight them.
    They will then fight and a third (part) of the army, whom Allah will never forgive, will run away. A third (part of the army), which will be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah’s eyes, would be killed. The third who will never be put on trial will win and they will be the conquerors of Constantinople. (and/or Rome)
    As they are busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, Satan will cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your families. They will then come out, but it will be of no avail. When they reach Syria, he will come out while they are still preparing themselves for battle, drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer will come and then ‘Eessa (peace_be_upon_him), son of Maryam, descends and will lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah sees him, it will (disappear) just as salt dissolves in water and if he (‘Eessa) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely. Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance.
    (Muslim Book No: 40 No: 6924)

According to that Hadith, Muslims will fight with swords?
    They will take Constantinople (Istanbul) from Romans?
    They will travel from Dabiq to Syria? Dabiq is part of Syria now.
    "Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance.". Whose hand and lance? Allah or Isa (a.s)
    That is the hadith indeed, and if I am correct it is the hand of Isa and lance of Isa and not of Allah (swt) so I think it is not correct written. About Constaninople it is in Turkey, and Turkey is kinda a meetingpoint between America Europe and the Middle east I think but ofcourse I do not know that for sure the war will meet there in Constantinople and general in Turkey. So maybe the meaning is like even Constantinople is not really taken over by the romans but because the war is fighten there and because the victory is taken over there by the muslims it is kinda translated as 'conquerors of Constaninople' even though it wasn't really taken over by the Romans but like I said it is just a suggestion of mine I do not know it for sure. And about Dabiq if it is now part of Syria it wasn't in that time so the names just changed but the placed mentioned to travel are the same? Just a suggestion. And about the swords, it can be litteral swords and not guns etc. I would not be surprised by it either. The muslim ummah doesnt have in general militairy devices. The war will be won even if they come with the best militairy technology. Look at the past the fight of Badr, the muslims won even though they were outnumbered by more than 3:1. Allah (swt) did decree victory for this ummah even if one muslim would fight if Allah (swt) wants the war will be won by that single brave muslim the war will be won. And where will the swords come from? Well I think Allah (swt) will provide the muslims of swords because He is capable to do everything. Remember Mariam (as) when Zakaria (as) went her and said where did you get this rizq from? And her reply was from Allah (swt). Allah (swt) can provide any one in the same manner.

Leave a comment:

• Faisal-Parwana
    replied

Narrated Abu Hurayrah: Allah’s Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) said: The Last Hour will not come until the Romans land at al-A’maq or in Dabiq[north of Aleppo( a city in northen syria). An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people on Earth at that time will come from Medina (to oppose them). When they arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans will say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from among us. Let us fight them. The Muslims will say: Nay, by Allah, we shall never turn aside from you and from our brethren so that you may fight them.
    They will then fight and a third (part) of the army, whom Allah will never forgive, will run away. A third (part of the army), which will be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah’s eyes, would be killed. The third who will never be put on trial will win and they will be the conquerors of Constantinople. (and/or Rome)
    As they are busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, Satan will cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your families. They will then come out, but it will be of no avail. When they reach Syria, he will come out while they are still preparing themselves for battle, drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer will come and then ‘Eessa (peace_be_upon_him), son of Maryam, descends and will lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah sees him, it will (disappear) just as salt dissolves in water and if he (‘Eessa) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely. Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance.
    (Muslim Book No: 40 No: 6924)

According to that Hadith, Muslims will fight with swords?
    They will take Constantinople (Istanbul) from Romans?
    They will travel from Dabiq to Syria? Dabiq is part of Syria now.
    "Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance.". Whose hand and lance? Allah or Isa (a.s)

Leave a comment:

• hatim1337
    replied

learnedseeker I did not read your message well, can somebody else post this hadith?

Leave a comment:

• hatim1337
    replied

Originally posted by learnedseeker View Post
    They believe they are fulfilling that Hadith where the arabs will fight al room (Romans aka the West) at Aleppo, 1/3rd will run, 1/3rd will die, and 1/3rd will be victorious.

Not sure which hadith it is exactly, maybe another brother can point out the exact hadith.
    learnedseeker, can you post this hadith?

Leave a comment:

• hatim1337
    replied

Originally posted by CuriosityPeek View Post
    I hear many muslims tell me that terrorists practice a false religion and make them look bad. I totally get that and understand, however I haven't heard anybody explain this further so please forgive my ignorance for asking this. But is there any scripture in the Quran that proves what they are doing according to the Quran is false? And what scripture makes them believe this is true?
    CuriosityPeek first of all some of them are just pretending, one ISIS member got caught of Iraqi descent and he admitted it was not for the religion but other reasons. I know one thing that it is a very complicated situation and you cant give a 'yes' or 'no' as answer to a question. It is kind of a grey area a very grey area that about ISIS and all the calamities that are going on at the moment. The trials and tribulations that are going on in Iraq and Syria are very severe and no the doubt the one who endures them with patience will have a great reward

Leave a comment:

• Iamsaved
    replied

Why do you believe they are not?

Leave a comment:

• learnedseeker
    replied

They believe they are fulfilling that Hadith where the arabs will fight al room (Romans aka the West) at Aleppo, 1/3rd will run, 1/3rd will die, and 1/3rd will be victorious.

Not sure which hadith it is exactly, maybe another brother can point out the exact hadith.

Leave a comment:

• Why Does ISIS Believe What They Are Doing Is Consistent With The Quran?

I hear many muslims tell me that terrorists practice a false religion and make them look bad. I totally get that and understand, however I haven't heard anybody explain this further so please forgive my ignorance for asking this. But is there any scripture in the Quran that proves what they are doing according to the Quran is false? And what scripture makes them believe this is true?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X