Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question for those who hate Kuffar

Just tell me - where does HATE get you?

I don't hate Islam, and most kuffar don't, believe it or not. Secularism means you are free to practise your belief, and the concept of free religion is one we hold dear. Yes, I reject the idea that Muhammed is God's messenger, even more so after reading the Quran, but I am not 'fighting' Islam. I don't agree with bombing Iraq or Syria, I am not in the British army.

And you seem to be overlooking the main point: which group are killing the most Muslims in the world? Yes, you all know. Muslims are killing the most Muslims. No one is suffering at the hands of Muslims more than other Muslims - Islam is literally its own worst enemy. And it's always been that way, ever since the death of your prophet. That's what hate gets you: if you hate someone for being different to you then you end up killing each other. THAT'S what hate leads to: misery and suffering and more death.

You say you hate 5 billion non-Muslims? Then how will you survive in this world? What will your society look like?

You are a Muslim, and that's OK. I am an atheist, and guess what, that's OK too.

It has to be OK, or we're all screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by LiberalHumanist View Post

I don't hate Islam, and most kuffar don't, believe it or not. Secularism means you are free to practise your belief, and the concept of free religion is one we hold dear. Yes, I reject the idea that Muhammed is God's messenger, even more so after reading the Quran, but I am not 'fighting' Islam. I don't agree with bombing Iraq or Syria, I am not in the British army.

And you seem to be overlooking the main point: which group are killing the most Muslims in the world? Yes, you all know. Muslims are killing the most Muslims. No one is suffering at the hands of Muslims more than other Muslims - Islam is literally its own worst enemy. And it's always been that way, ever since the death of your prophet. That's what hate gets you: if you hate someone for being different to you then you end up killing each other. THAT'S what hate leads to: misery and suffering and more death.

You say you hate 5 billion non-Muslims? Then how will you survive in this world? What will your society look like?

You are a Muslim, and that's OK. I am an atheist, and guess what, that's OK too.

It's an unrealistic demand to ask believers to hate so many people. It is impossible to be that full of hatred and still be a good person, very contradictory.

I have come across a minority of people who think like that and they are supporting groups which are committing atrocities towards innocent people, groups like ISIL.

Comment

Originally posted by LiberalHumanist View Post

I don't hate Islam, and most kuffar don't, believe it or not
        Ok. I don't believe you.
        Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Qiyamah View Post
          Can you provide evidence for your statements? Are you even Muslim :/ now we change the definition of the word hatred to appease the kuffar eh this seems like an apologist view even the kuffar wouldn't fall for that !
          Other verses say not to support them or take them as awliya of course Allah lets you live among the kuffar peacefully if the kuffar inclines towards peace but hating is an emotion so that's different from the other things you're saying Yano. But did the Prophet :saw: love the kuffar ? Any hadiths ?

I think Abu Rayhaan basically sums it up from that forum

"As for hate its self then i suggest that brothers don't use the word hate in da'wa as the word 'hate' the way the west understands it is not the same as the way we understand it.
          Western hate: Hate someone and kill them, abuse them, opress them , take their wealth attack their religion etc

Islamic hate :Hate them because they worship idols or themselves instead of Allah, however we don't oppress them or do any of the above except with right.
          A western kaafir will never understand the concept of hating someone but also being just to him. "

Hate doesn't have to involve an action nor does love or any of the other emotions, you can love/hate someone without doing anything to them.

Another great post in that thread before I wasn't sure if I should hate the kuffar or not but I'm pretty sure you are supposed to hate them not just their kufr, I will work on that

http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=2727

Allah knows best.

Comment

Originally posted by Qiyamah View Post
            Oops I forgot to include the link I was talking about earlier, helped clear some doubts :up:

http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=1010

Do you know the definition of a kafir in islam? A kafir is someone who rejects Islam after learning about it, obviously I'm not talking about the ones who doesn't know about Islam but still I see them at fault for not trying to learn Islam if they have the ability to do so.
            Um the hate for kafireen should be general, the kafirs are the ones who do shirk you know even by rejecting the commands of Allah you are doing shirk because you think you know better, as I mentioned earlier in the lengthy reply (seems like you didn't read all of it and you should've edited out some of it, it just makes me scroll more and waste of space) you don't show your hate for them or revile them. As the Quran says you can be kind to the disbelievers. Most people show their hate for Islam and even if they don't hate it, the kafirs deny the truth and are blameworthy that's why they are bound to go to hell now would you love someone who is destined for Jahannam? The term you should use is NonMuslim not disbeliever ( disbelievers reject the truth I.e Islam) but not all NonMuslims was exposed to Islam so you don't have to hate them. Not all NonMuslims are kafirs because kafir is someone who intentionally denies/ covers up the truth, learn the linguistic meaning of the word kafir and hopefully it will make things clearer

Yeah that was the point of those rhetorical questions.
            Yeah you can be friends with them as long as they don't attack Islam or try to make you leave Islam I think but it's better not to be close friends.
            -

In conclusion, we are allowed to be friends with non-Muslims in the sense that we don't have to wage war against them and we can have peaceful relations with them and engage in friendly dialogue with them. However, we are not permitted to be close friends with them in the sense that they are our companions because this might have a negative impact upon ourselves. The exception to this is that you can be close friends with them if you have the ability to influence and not be influenced and try to have the person come to Islam or you can also associate with them for important matters such as work.

http://www.call-to-monotheism.com/ca..._disbelievers_
            Do some research on your own , maybe it will help you instead of taking my word or anyone else's word for it on this forum.
            Not going to side with anyone, but I feel many verses are taken or forced out of context. I right now don't know, but I am sure Allah says to be kind and merciful towards those who disbelieve, and treat them well that they may see the Beauty of Islam.

I am ignorant thereof, and therefore I do not make conclusions based on a few ayats, neglecting other ayats, which says to treat people with kindness.. (not saying you are saying that)

I know we should not be close friends with disbelievers in a way we adopt their life style. But we can still co-exist. As long as they restrain their hands.

I still fear Allah's wrath though..
            Last edited by Serinity; 29-12-15, 03:01 PM.
            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
              Not going to side with anyone, but I feel many verses are taken or forced out of context.
              You're right.

I'll message you on my off days regarding this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by I See You View Post
                You're right.

I'll message you on my off days regarding this topic.
                OK,

I mean I don't want the wrath of Allah upon me. It just seems confusing to me, tbh. Hypothetically speaking if my parents were enemies of Islam, but not enemies as they attacked Islam, but rather hated Islam etc. Should I do what? Hate them? No, I should advice them, and show them the beauty of Islam, cause if I retaliate with hate. What good will it bring?

And hate + hate does not bring peace.

Allahu alam tho.

I still have some confusions regarding this tbh.
                Last edited by Serinity; 29-12-15, 03:10 PM.
                La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                  Ok. I don't believe you.
                  Why? How would you even know?

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
                    Not going to side with anyone, but I feel many verses are taken or forced out of context. I right now don't know, but I am sure Allah says to be kind and merciful towards those who disbelieve, and treat them well that they may see the Beauty of Islam.
                    I am ignorant thereof, and therefre I do not make conclusions based on a few ayats, neglecting other ayats, which says to treat people with kindness.. (not saying you are saying that)
                    I know we should not be close friends with disbelievers in a way we adopt their life style. But we can still co-exist. As long as they restrain their hands.
                    I still fear Allah's wrath though..
                    That is a possibility.

Then there is the possibility that you are having a hard time giving up your personal inclination to accept what has been said.
                    Watch those eyes

Comment

That is a possibility.

Then there is the possibility that you are having a hard time giving up your personal inclination to accept what has been said.
                      Idk.. Time will tell. :)

In shaa' Allah I will understand.

I just don't want to jump to conclusions.

Comment

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.

[Qur'aan 98:6]

You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day having affection for those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred. Those - He has decreed within their hearts faith and supported them with spirit from Him. And We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Allah is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him - those are the party of Allah . Unquestionably, the party of Allah - they are the successful.

[Qur'aan 58:22]

Ibn Baaz says:

ففي هذه الآيات الكريمات حث المؤمنين على بغض الكافرين، ومعاداتهم في الله سبحانه من وجوه كثيرة، والتحذير من اتخاذهم بطانة، والتصريح بأنهم لا يقصرون في إيصال الشر إلينا

In these Verses (only the last one is the one he quoted) is encouragement to the believers to hate the Kaafirs for the sake of Allah....and they also point out how the Kaafirs never fall short in causing harm to reach the Muslims

فالواجب على جميع أهل الأرض من الجن والإنس سواء كانوا من اليهود أو النصارى أو غيرهم من سائر أجناس بني آدم، ومن سائر أجناس الجن أن يدخلوا في دين الله الذي بعث به خاتم الرسل إلى الناس عامة وأن يلتزموا به ويستقيموا عليه، لأنه هو دين الإسلام الذي لا يقبل الله من أحد دينا سواه

It is obligatory on all the people of the Earth from among Jinn and Mankind, same whether they are Christians or Jews or others to enter into the Religion of Allah with which He sent His Final Messenger (:saw:) to all of the people....and it is the only Religion which Allah will accept on the Day of Resurrection. [1]
                        Watch those eyes

Comment

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.

You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day having affection for those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred. Those - He has decreed within their hearts faith and supported them with spirit from Him. And We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Allah is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him - those are the party of Allah . Unquestionably, the party of Allah - they are the successful.

Ibn Baaz says:

ففي هذه الآيات الكريمات حث المؤمنين على بغض الكافرين، ومعاداتهم في الله سبحانه من وجوه كثيرة، والتحذير من اتخاذهم بطانة، والتصريح بأنهم لا يقصرون في إيصال الشر إلينا

In these Verses (only the last one is the one he quoted) is encouragement to the believers to hate the Kaafirs for the sake of Allah....and they also point out how the Kaafirs never fall short in causing harm to reach the Muslims

فالواجب على جميع أهل الأرض من الجن والإنس سواء كانوا من اليهود أو النصارى أو غيرهم من سائر أجناس بني آدم، ومن سائر أجناس الجن أن يدخلوا في دين الله الذي بعث به خاتم الرسل إلى الناس عامة وأن يلتزموا به ويستقيموا عليه، لأنه هو دين الإسلام الذي لا يقبل الله من أحد دينا سواه

It is obligatory on all the people of the Earth from among Jinn and Mankind, same whether they are Christians or Jews or others to enter into the Religion of Allah with which He sent His Final Messenger (:saw:) to all of the people....and it is the only Religion which Allah will accept on the Day of Resurrection. [1]
                          There are too many variables for me to make a stance. Who are those who oppose Allah?

Anyways, I accept the ayah, within its rightful context. :)

Comment

Ibn Baaz says:

maaaaan... Forgive me brother.. :/ I don't want to cause enmity.

May Allah forgive me for what I've done.

Truly whosoever takes a kafir as an ally, has lost. ;)

Comment

I started reading through this thread and got depressed. I mean a religions interpretation that causes you to hate the rest of the world. That cannot be right at all. Please note I said interpretation, I am sure not every Muslim dos not have that interpretation of Islam.

Simply hating the 80% of the worlds population because they are not Muslims is rather insane.

And some Muslims complain that non-Muslims will hate you until you leave Islam, but Muslims are doing the very same thing. It does not make a lick of common sense.

Comment

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures. [Qur'aan 98:6]
                                This is a statement on the fate of the disbelievers. Its not a statement to hate ALL disbelievers.

You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day having affection for those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred. Those - He has decreed within their hearts faith and supported them with spirit from Him. And We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Allah is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him - those are the party of Allah . Unquestionably, the party of Allah - they are the successful. [Qur'aan 58:22]
                                Ibn Baaz says:ففي هذه الآيات الكريمات حث المؤمنين على بغض الكافرين، ومعاداتهم في الله سبحانه من وجوه كثيرة، والتحذير من اتخاذهم بطانة، والتصريح بأنهم لا يقصرون في إيصال الشر إلينا
                                In these Verses (only the last one is the one he quoted) is encouragement to the believers to hate the Kaafirs for the sake of Allah....and they also point out how the Kaafirs never fall short in causing harm to reach the Muslims.
                                It is obligatory on all the people of the Earth from among Jinn and Mankind, same whether they are Christians or Jews or others to enter into the Religion of Allah with which He sent His Final Messenger ( ) to all of the people....and it is the only Religion which Allah will accept on the Day of Resurrection. [1]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X