Question for those who hate Kuffar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for those who hate Kuffar

Dont get mad ikhwa, just a innocent question: If you hate kuffar so much then who told you to stay in their country? No one is forcing you wallah. There is some from the muslim ummah who feels that why "dirty kuffar this, dirty kuffar that" blaming their own failure on kuffar. Ya akhi if u hate them, u should leave their country and dont annoy muslims who wants to live normal lives working studying building lives.

p.s iam immune to insults. So spare your insultive words.
    Last edited by ForeverMonotheist1; 08-12-15, 06:45 PM.

Re: Question for those who hate Kuffar

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
    Dont get mad ikhwa, just a innocent question: If you hate kuffar so much then who told you to stay in their country? No one is forcing you wallah.
    We hate them for the sake of Allah, its called Al Wala' Wal Bara'

Comment

Originally posted by Umar123 View Post
      We hate them for the sake of Allah, its called Al Wala' Wal Bara'
      Umar, u know iam against your interpretation of al wala wal baraa. Thats old news.
      In your interpretation al wala wal baraa means to kuffar personaly and their religions. In my interpretation of al wala wal baraa means to disassociate from disbelief, but not to hate the person.
      For example the word baraa appears surah tawbah:

[This is a declaration of] disassociation, from Allah and His Messenger, to those with whom you had made a treaty among the polytheists.

It doesnt say: this is a hatred from Allah and his messenger to those(polytheists). You claim the word baraa is hating, i say NO your claim is rejected the word baraa means disassociation. In this case disassociation from disbelief.

Topic is not about that. Its about some muslims blaming their own failures on the kuffar.
      Last edited by ForeverMonotheist1; 08-12-15, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Umar, u know iam against your interpretation of al wala wal baraa. Thats old news.

Topic is not about that. Its about some muslims blaming their own failures on the kuffar.
        You asked why do we hate them, I answered saying we have to.

Comment

You asked why do we hate them, I answered saying we have to.
          Read again :)
          Your misinterpretation of baraa makes u hate kuffar, yet u live in their countries. Oh the irony :)

Comment

Read again :)
            Your misinterpretation of baraa makes u hate kuffar, yet u live in their countries. Oh the irony :)
            Well, I dont really have a choice...

Comment

Well, I dont really have a choice...
              Yes you do. "Don't really have a choice". That's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chessy View Post
                Yes you do. "Don't really have a choice". That's pathetic.
                Im 16...Where exactly do you expect me to get the money to travel and support myself?

Comment

Im 16...Where exactly do you expect me to get the money to travel and support myself?
                  Go backhome and live with relatives. Don't make excuses like it's not possible ...now whether you want to or not is another matter.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                    Go backhome and live with relatives. Don't make excuses like it's not possible ...now whether you want to or not is another matter.
                    Looool, they wouldn't take me in unless there's something in it for them, you think they'll take me in just coz I'm related to them? Hahaha

Comment

Thanks for your insight.
                      I agree that the Muslims who hate America and innocent Americans need to leave. My family is Muslim and their ignorance has turned me away. I love America before Islam!

Comment

Wow so many banned people on this thread :confusion: :dispirited:

But are Muslims required to hate kafirs? Provide evidence

Originally posted by TommyCurious View Post
                        Thanks for your insight.
                        I agree that the Muslims who hate America and innocent Americans need to leave. My family is Muslim and their ignorance has turned me away. I love America before Islam!
                        Well I do think it's better to leave that country if you hate it there but some people don't have much of a choice but to stay, they built their lives there, their home, family lives there, etc but I in no way condone violence based on that hatred that is not justifiable! Nationalism is a disease and how can you say you love America more than Islam? Islam existed before America and will exist after America, do you not see what America did to the rest of the world or are you blindly being patriotic?

They will say, "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not be among the companions of the Blazing Fire." Qur'an 67:10 💚💙💜

Comment

Originally posted by Qiyamah View Post
                          Wow so many banned people on this thread :confusion: :dispirited:
                          But are Muslims required to hate kafirs? Provide evidence
                          Well I do think it's better to leave that country if you hate it there but some people don't have much of a choice but to stay, they built their lives there, their home, family lives there, etc but I in no way condone violence based on that hatred that is not justifiable! Nationalism is a disease and how can you say you love America more than Islam? Islam existed before America and will exist after America, do you not see what America did to the rest of the world or are you blindly being patriotic?
                          Which hate do you want to know about?

Hate based on natural disposition?
                          Hate for the sake of Allah where you hate them for their transgression against the Religion of Allah?
                          Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                            Which hate do you want to know about?

Hate based on natural disposition?
                            Hate for the sake of Allah where you hate them for their transgression against the Religion of Allah?
                            What do you mean hate based on natural disposition ? I don't really think people hate naturally unless the person is evil or an oppressor or things of that nature
                            Since you mentioned all those so then tell me about it lol you just made me more curious
                            Also another type of hate which is hating them because they reject Islam?am I required to hate them cause they disbelieve? This one I'm more concerned about.

They will say, "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not be among the companions of the Blazing Fire." Qur'an 67:10 💚💙💜

Comment

Originally posted by Qiyamah View Post
                              What do you mean hate based on natural disposition ? I don't really think people hate naturally unless the person is evil or an oppressor or things of that nature
                              Since you mentioned all those so then tell me about it lol you just made me more curious
                              Also another type of hate which is hating them because they reject Islam?am I required to hate them cause they disbelieve? This one I'm more concerned about.

الأصل المتقرر في الشريعة الغراء : أن المسلم لا بد له من بغض الكافرين ومعاداتهم وإظهار ذلك لهم بقدر الوسع والطاقة وحسب الإمكان , وقدوته في ذلك إمام الحنفاء إبراهيم عليه وعلى نبينا أفضل الصلاة والسلام , قال تعالى حكاية عن خليله إبراهيم : ( قَدْ كَانَتْ لَكُمْ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ فِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ إِذْ قَالُوا لِقَوْمِهِمْ إِنَّا بُرَآءُ مِنْكُمْ وَمِمَّا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ كَفَرْنَا بِكُمْ وَبَدَا بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ الْعَدَاوَةُ وَالْبَغْضَاءُ أَبَدًا حَتَّى تُؤْمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَحْدَهُ ) الممتحنة/4

A Muslim is supposed to hate the Kaafirs and is to show this to them as much as he/she can. The basis for this is the following Verse

There has already been for you an excellent pattern in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah . We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone" except for the saying of Abraham to his father, "I will surely ask forgiveness for you, but I have not [power to do] for you anything against Allah . Our Lord, upon You we have relied, and to You we have returned, and to You is the destination.

[Qur'aan 60:4]

ولكن إظهار هذا الأصل العقدي : لا يمنع من الإحسان إليهم ، بما يليق بمثلهم ، ومعاملتهم بالعدل ، ماداموا مسالمين ، قال تعالى : ( لا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُمْ مِنْ دِيَارِكُمْ أَنْ تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ) الممتحنة/8

However, this is not to prevent one from acting with goodness towards them and with justice as long as they do not fight the Muslims. Allah says

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

[Qur'aan 60:8]

Reference(s):

IslamQA

محبة عين الكافر المحارب أو محبة عموم الكفار أياً كانوا محاربين أو مسالمين أمر محرم بالإجماع

Loving the Kaafir who is at war or the loving the general disbelievers whether they are at war or not is forbidden and there is Ijmaa on this

Reference(s):

بسط القول والإسهاب في بيان حكم مودة المؤمن للكافر
                              Watch those eyes

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X