Forgiveness Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgiveness Issues

I have three questions pertaining to forgiveness. For some reasons, I feel confident that Allah will forgive all of my sins because He is the Most Merciful, which is what I always tell other people or coach them about when they are suffering. But for various reasons I'm worried about the following so please answer insha allah.

1) Salawat: If someone missed a lot, like so so many salah they lost count, but changed , is asking for forgiveness truly enough or must they make up every single salah?. What if someone die before even completing it if it's a requirement for forgiveness?

2) Lying..what if someone wrote something, published it...or wrote something on social media and there's no way they can erase, or edit it...do they earn extra sin for every person who reads it. If they asked for forgiveness will they still be accumulating sin on that?

3) Quran. I heard the Quran will be a witness for people on the day of Judgement. If before someone repented they talked about impermissible stuff with others, while the Quran they were holding was open...will it still be a witness against them on Yawm-ul-Qiyamah?

Also, what if someone lied to their parents with the intention of avoiding their displeasure , and by mentioning the truth they'd become depressed or make duaa or something... Is there hope for such a person if they repented from this?
    Last edited by Figs; 29-11-15, 05:59 AM.
    Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Re: Forgiveness Issues

:salams

There is always hope and Allah says: Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

For missed salaah, you should make an honest estimate and start making them up :insha: And if you die before it, then at least you had the intention of making them all up and :insha: Allah will forgive you.

For the Quran, it is not about holding the Quran open in your hand, but more about whether one followed its commands of neglecting it. But, anyways, if you repented, then Allah will surely forgive you.

Also, you don't have to reveal your sins when asking a question, you can just ask generally by phrasing it "If someone missed a lot of salaah" or "If someone wrote lies on social media" etc.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Re: Forgiveness Issues

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      :salams

There is always hope and Allah says: Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

For missed salaah, you should make an honest estimate and start making them up :insha: And if you die before it, then at least you had the intention of making them all up and :insha: Allah will forgive you.

For the Quran, it is not about holding the Quran open in your hand, but more about whether one followed its commands of neglecting it. But, anyways, if you repented, then Allah will surely forgive you.

Also, you don't have to reveal your sins when asking a question, you can just ask generally by phrasing it "If someone missed a lot of salaah" or "If someone wrote lies on social media" etc.
      Jazakullahu khairan for answering, I will do so insha allah.
      Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X