Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    Do you not take into consideration that there are Muslims in those kuffar nations and that many kuffar themselves are against the wars ..who are the scholars that yoy follow..please name them :jkk:
    There was an incident during the time of Abu Bakr (RA) when the Muslims attacked the kuffar and there were some Muslims living amongst them who were killed. Do you know what Abu Bakr (RA) said when he heard about them?

And Muslims shouldn't be living in dar ul kufr unless the have shari' justification. The Messenger of Allah :saw: forbade the Muslims to settle among the disbelievers.

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
      There was an incident during the time of Abu Bakr (RA) when the Muslims attacked the kuffar and there were some Muslims living amongst them who were killed. Do you know what Abu Bakr (RA) said when he heard about them?
      No...you can tell me though. ...it is different because you have large numbers of Muslims living in the west and many non believers are against war and do not want to bomb or hurt Muslims so how can you justify wanting to kill random people on the street. Why always got for the weak and innocent. It is the goverment and army that you have issues with..
      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

And Muslims shouldn't be living in dar ul kufr unless the have shari' justification. The Messenger of Allah :saw: forbade the Muslims to settle among the disbelievers.
        it is no longer darul harb and darul islam now bro; there is also darul amaan/treaty and darul citizenship!; things are different now so muslims living in non-muslim countries is fine

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
          As far as the point Murad raised about "majority of Muslim scholars", this criteria should be placed in some context.
          I provided a legitimate context, as in the "salaf was salih" of the three madhahib and other leading ulama.

So the matter of seeking the "majority of Muslim scholars" should be based on them being of "salaf was salih", not merely the majority of a particular time. The majority of scholars at the time of imam Ahmad (rh) supported the the Mutazila.

And it should be noted that Abdul Hakim Murad is a publicly scrutinized Cambridge college professor who was/is a student and subject of Abdullah bin Bayyah, both who joined the British government funded Radical Middle Way.

Allah knows best.
          this negates the wisdom of Allah and Prophet [saw]; Prophet [saw] was asked the distinguishing sign of how to recognise the right sect in times of many and he said it will be the majority sect; if 'majority' meant the majority of scholars from a minority sect then how will this be wise to say that as the distinguishing sign?, as every sect will claim to follow the sunnah, so the majority is meant the majority of muslim scholars; this is what the majority of uelma say:

Imam al-Tirmidhi (Rahimahullah) said:

"The explanation of al-Jama'ah according to the people of knowledge: They are the people of fiqh, knowledge and Hadith." (Sunan al-Tirmidhi, 4/2167; Ahmad Shakir ed'n)

(13) Ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) as saying:

"Follow the great mass (as-Sawad al-Azam) for he who kept himself away from it, in fact would be thrown in Hell Fire." (Ibn Majah; vide: Mishkat, 1/174, by A.H. Siddiqui).
          The translator of Mishkat-ul-Masabih (A.H. Siddiqui, pg. 113) said in the footnote to the last Hadith:

"There is a good deal of difference of opinion as to what the term Sawad al-Azam implies. The overwhelming majority of the scholars are of the view that As-Sawad al-Azam means the largest group of the learned scholars and pious persons whose opinions are held in high esteem in Islam."

http://masud.co.uk/ISLAM/misc/ahlsunna.htm

I've been to a radical middle way conference myself; all it is is Muslim scholars preaching against extremism and terrorism; they did not say 'do not resist usa invaders in Iraq', they only said things like bombing people on buses and trains is wrong; so what harm is their for them to do that under government funding?

we eat under government funding don't we? [tax credits etc]

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
            One can read from Peace4's and Ex Nihilo's posts the effort by some to curtail and misrepresent the Truth so as things fit the global imperial narrative. They admittedly distort my clear statements based on decisive and extensive texts, attempting to spread falsehoods and distortions about them to serve their imperial narrative agenda.

Peace4, if you are a Muslim, you will beware of slandering believers, such as myself, lest you turn all of your good deeds over to us or worst. Get with the Ummah and fear Allah.
            Fear Allah.

As I said, the fundamental issue is regarding "the treaty" or "covenant" between peoples.
            As it stands, America, France, Britain, Russia, Syria are killing innocent unarmed, men, women and even children with no judicial process based on the pretexts of their War on/of Terror. That war is sanctioned by their respective parliements/congresses, and has been unanimously sanctioned by the UN Security Council so that every action they take is "legal" according to their manmade Taghut laws.
            They have standing, permanent treaties with Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Jordan, and other countries (Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Niger, etc) and auxillary bilateral pacts, that allow for them to preemptive attack Muslims in the lands of the Islamic state on the pretext that these Muslims do not comply with their standing permanent treaties they hold with the respective nationalist regimes which the Tawaghit powers installed for this very purpose.

Thus, any Muslims in or around these areas can be deemed "enemy combatants", or as the Intercept article described, Muslim children can be called "fun sized terrorists" and killed.

This cannot be changed by any Taghut international legal action. Crying for the UN won't help. And public opinion, like the cattle they are, is in support of the Tawaghit.

This can only be met in two ways: total war of equitable measures ( Qisas) as Alllah ordered, or by entering into a treaty between the Islamic state and the Tawaghit powers.
            The former would not end except by unconditional surrender or complete annihilation by either side.
            The latter would cease killing, but neither side is at that point now.
            This is a very dangerous ideology. It is not just nice intellectual ideas, this is the religious justification for acts of murder against innocent people and terrorism. It is the grooming of the mind in preparation for attacks. If you believe this then you are just one small step away from killing innocent people in terrorism - all you need is for your leaders to ask you to do your Islamic duty, and some minor provocation as pretext.

Your arguments here are shocking, and if this were the other way around and western people were saying such things about Muslims you would be crying islamaphobia with good reason, because all this is is hatred and division. If someone said this in public in the UK they could be arrested and charged for hate speech. I know no-one who would ever speak about, think about or treat Muslims the way you do to western "kaffir". The kaffir are sub human to you. They have no right to respect or protection. You despise them.

I am so pleased to hear that your views are a minority here and being challenged, and I urge you to think again and reflect about what you are saying and see how deep you have sunk into an ideology of hatred. Westerners do not hate you brother. Neither is anyone in the west trying to destroy Islam. If there is a war against Daesh it is because Daesh are an expression of evil and commit genocide against Christians, Shi'ites, Yazidies, Amonites and are attacking and threatening our own people. These people have cut the heads off children because they not Muslims - I can show you the horrifying pictures. These are criminals, who kill minorities, then rape their wives and sell them into slavery. Is this the face of Islam? They capture Western aid workers and journalists and decapitate them. Why is that? Some of these people were there to help Muslim children and widows.

The Western powers are not targeting innocent civilians. Thats is a lie. You need to stop repeating lies. The majority of Muslims being killed are killed by extremist Muslims who believe things like you through suicide bombings and attacks. This is fact brother - it is in the UN statistics for Afganistan, Iraq and elsewhere. Check it out.
            Last edited by Liberalkufir; 16-12-15, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liberalkufir View Post
              This is a very dangerous ideology. It is not just nice intellectual ideas, this is the religious justification for acts of murder against innocent people and terrorism. It is the grooming of the mind in preparation for attacks. If you believe this then you are just one small step away from killing innocent people in terrorism - all you need is for your leaders to ask you to do your Islamic duty, and some minor provocation as pretext.

Your arguments here are shocking, and if this were the other way around and western people were saying such things about Muslims you would be crying islamaphobia with good reason, because all this is is hatred and division. If someone said this in public in the UK they could be arrested and charged for hate speech. I know no-one who would ever speak about, think about or treat Muslims the way you do to western "kaffir". The kaffir are sub human to you. They have no right to respect or protection. You despise them.

I am so pleased to hear that your views are a minority here and being challenged, and I urge you to think again and reflect about what you are saying and see how deep you have sunk into an ideology of hatred. Westerners do not hate you brother. Neither is anyone in the west trying to destroy Islam. If there is a war against Daesh it is because Daesh are an expression of evil and commit genocide against Christians, Shi'ites, Yazidies, Amonites and are attacking and threatening our own people. These people have cut the heads off children because they not Muslims - I can show you the horrifying pictures. These are criminals, who kill minorities, then rape their wives and sell them into slavery. Is this the face of Islam? They capture Western aid workers and journalists and decapitate them. Why is that? Some of these people were there to help Muslim children and widows.

The Western powers are not targeting innocent civilians. Thats is a lie. You need to stop repeating lies. The majority of Muslims being killed are killed by extremist Muslims who believe things like you through suicide bombings and attacks. This is fact brother - it is in the UN statistics for Afganistan, Iraq and elsewhere. Check it out.
              nice post liberalkaafir. see my posts here; Islam totally rejects killing of civilians

Comment

There is no such thing as a civilian in Islam. What happened in Paris was retribution for the French airstrikes that killed 30 children and countless other Muslim. Alhamdulillah
                Then, by your logic and morality is any French person now entitled to kill any Muslim in revenge for Paris? Not just the people who did the attacks - but any Muslim anywhere?

Your ideas are dangerous and immoral.

Thank God no-one else subscribes to this form or logic and "morality". Can't you see how evil this is, and how wrong this is? I hope you start to listen to your Muslim brothers on here, if you won't listen to me.

The West does not hate you, nor is it at war with Muslims or Islam. It is just beginning to go to war with a vicious sect of dangerous criminals who have hijacked a country and religion and are spreading destruction, oppression, pain, heart ache, injustice and darkness everywhere they go. Daesh even bombs Mosques. What does that tell you? Who is killing Muslims today?

Comment

I don't see how you can compare that incident to anything today. Back then, there was no excuse for a Muslim to not be living in a place not ruled by the Khilafah.

That is not the case today. The"Islamic State" only came into being last year, and none of the other Muslim countries even implement shariah except in certain aspects, and Saudi is the best of a bad bunch of them. We are living in a different reality compared to back then. The situations are different...

Muslims are among the kuffar, that is the reality.
                  Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

What? We are at war with the kuffar nations and you are talking about individuals? You're comment doesn't even make sense.

What war is this brother? What war are you talking about? How can I be at war with my Muslim friends and neighbours? They are lovely people. I don't agree with their religion, but most Muslims I meet are lovely, decent people. There is no war. If there is a war it is in your own imagination brother. Millions of Muslims in Europe are living in Western nations, they work here, raise their families here, are educated here, and play an important part in the society. Europe is welcoming hundreds of thousands of Muslims, and delivering aid to millions of Muslim refugees in Turkey. What is this war?

Comment

What? We are at war with the kuffar nations and you are talking about individuals? You're comment doesn't even make sense.

What war is this brother? What war are you talking about? How can I be at war with my Muslim friends and neighbours? They are lovely people. I don't agree with their religion, but most Muslims I meet are lovely, decent people. There is no war. If there is a war it is in your own imagination brother. Millions of Muslims in Europe are living in Western nations, they work here, raise their families here, are educated here, and play an important part in the society. Europe is welcoming hundreds of thousands of Muslims, and delivering aid to millions of Muslim refugees in Turkey. What is this war?
                      Welcoming eh? Do you have any idea of whats happening in germany?

And yes we are at war with europeans. Geert Wilders whose party now leads in the polls had said bluntly, "We are at war with islam." Marine Le Pen said that France was at war with "fundamentalist"(lip service) islam. There you go.

Comment

Sure, this even happened in the past, the scholars spoke about a Muslim entering Darul harb with a covenant of security, so you can't base it on that
                        What about the support of israel and the invasions?
                        ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                          Welcoming eh? Do you have any idea of whats happening in germany?

And yes we are at war with europeans. Geert Wilders whose party now leads in the polls had said bluntly, "We are at war with islam." Marine Le Pen said that France was at war with "fundamentalist"(lip service) islam. There you go.
                          No, these are minorities who do not represent the whole of Europe, or its people. What about the volunteers in Gerany and Calais who are reaching out to Muslims, helping them? Welcoming them?

Le Pen has not won a single region in France, and these parties are not running governments. In a democracy everyone is allowed to express themselves, that is what freedom means, even Muslims are free to express their views unless these advocate violence. Germany has taken hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees. Where is the war?

War is what Daesh is doing to non Muslims - massacring them, raping their wives, beheading their children, forcing them to convert at gun point. They are at war. Europe is not t war with Muslims. These are all lies.

Comment

The "support for Israel and invasions" - I assume you mean Afganistan, and Iraq?

What about the support for the Palestinian Authority and even Hamas - the EU pays millions to support the humanitarian needs of the Palestinians, something that Israel hates. What about the fact that Europe supported the Oslo Accords which promised a two state solution? This was sabotaged by the Israelis and the assassination of Rabin. This is a very complex conflict. America is much more supportive of Israel than the Europeans are. The West is not one bloc. There are many millions of people in the West who sympathise with the Palestinians and are horrified by Israel's behaviour. There are others who see the other side. What ever you think - you can't use this to make simplistic statements that the West is at war with Islam.

The invasion of Afganistan was a defensive move to root out Al Qaeda who had used the place to organise terrorist attack against civilians. That was a war against extremists and terrorist, nothing to do with a war on Islam. Hundreds of thousands of Muslims fought with them to confront the Taliban and AQ.

Iraq - well what a disaster that was, and as much as I strongly opposed the war and the sanctions before it at the time, this was a war against Saddam Hussein and an attempt to control oil fields, not a war against Islam.

But there IS a war going on against Muslims. It is being carried out by Islamist extremists who recruit Muslims and send them in to crowds of other Muslims as suicide bombers to kill as many as they can indiscriminately. It is now being driven forward by Daesh who are massacring Shi'ite Muslims.

So why is there this focus on being at war with the West when the real forces killing Muslims every day are in fact Islamic extremists?
                            Last edited by Liberalkufir; 20-12-15, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Noxcho18 View Post
                              Thank you for your answers it helped me understand, when the prophet executed the banu qurayzans did execute only the males who were of fighting age or every male ?
                              The prophet had nothing to do with the execution saad ibn muadh did it not the prophet. The prophet didnt even order it. Read the entire story it goes something like this the jews themselves chose saad ibn muadh to rule over them had they chose the prophet the prophet would of had mercy on them

Comment

I have a u tube channel literally exposing point by point of David Woods claims https://www.youtube.com/user/Muslim4life76/videos check it out. Hes a hyporcrite his Bible says kill women children he has no answer for that yet he attacks the Quran. He is a filthy lying devil.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X